Do White Lives Matter, now?

The police are already back tracking. Any mention of "40 people" is being removed from any statements, and the police are admitting that it being an "anti-white" crime was based on the reporting officer's opinion because the attackers were of the "opposite race".

Capt. Calling beating anti-white was officer s opinion

So, you always believe what cops tell you?

Dude, you just spent the better part of this whole thread believing the rumors from a blog post. NOW you want to talk about someone else believing something from a cop.

I guess you're better than that since you're Capt Blog and shit

You've spent the better part of this whole thread discounting reports from a cop's blog post, and now you want to talk about someone else being skeptical about something from a cop?

I guess you're better than that since you're Capt Blog and shit.

The police are already back tracking. Any mention of "40 people" is being removed from any statements, and the police are admitting that it being an "anti-white" crime was based on the reporting officer's opinion because the attackers were of the "opposite race".

Dude, you just spent the better part of this whole thread believing the rumors from a blog post. NOW you want to talk about someone else believing something from a cop.

You've spent the better part of this whole thread discounting reports from a cop's blog post, and now you want to talk about someone else being skeptical about something from a cop?

There is no cop blog post liar. Nice try tho

Sooooo, I don't want to guess what you mean, because then you will be all upset that i put words in your mouth, and you'll call me a liar, blah, blah, blah.

SO, why are you dismissing the reported cop post?

Sooooo, I don't want to guess what you mean, because then you will be all upset that i put words in your mouth, and you'll call me a liar, blah, blah, blah.

Because its an anonymous rumor...says so in the blog. Which is not a cop blog...its a blog that says they heard from an anonymous cop report.

So why do you keep saying its a cops blog and still believing a post you admitted was "weakly supported"?

Because its an anonymous rumor...says so in the blog. Which is not a cop blog...its a blog that says they heard from an anonymous cop report.

So why do you keep saying its a cops blog and still believing a post you admitted was "weakly supported"?

NOt just a rumor. We see the pictures of the aftermath. There are reports of the guy going to the hospital.

I find the post believable. I admit that that is just my opinion, at this point in time. It has not been verified.

That is my opinion that could be right or wrong.

To state categorically that there is "no cop blog post" and to call me a liar, as though I have stated something I know to be false, is more than just your opinion.

Ironically, that is a lie, on your part.

Liar.

11027465_10153500682803420_1015449941477335541_n.jpg

The op has 40 blacks guys beating the crap out of a lone white guy and you want to talk about penis size?

Yeah...whats the problem

Random violence is a bigger problem than penis size.

THe problem is that you can't wrap your mind around that.
LOL perhaps he thinks with the wrong head?

NOt just a rumor. We see the pictures of the aftermath. There are reports of the guy going to the hospital.

I find the post believable. I admit that that is just my opinion, at this point in time. It has not been verified.

To state categorically that there is "no cop blog post" and to call me a liar, as though I have stated something I know to be false, is more than just your opinion.

Liar.

Nice try, well since you arent lying because you really really believe something that hasnt been proven then I am well within my rights and your logic to call you a liar because

1. I believe it and
2. You have nothing to support your belief other than gut feeling

Liar.

Nice try, well since you arent lying because you really really believe something that hasnt been proven then I am well within my rights and your logic to call you a liar because

1. I believe it and

YOu can believe that the report is false and call me wrong.

You cannot say that since you don't believe it, that it does not exist.

That I have to explain this to you, really makes you look like a crazy person.

Liar.

1. I believe it and

1. There is no report so its impossible to call something that doesnt exist "false"

2. No I'm saying it doesnt exist because it doesnt exist.

3. Go fuck yourself

Liar.

1. I believe it and

1. There is no report so its impossible to call something that doesnt exist "false"

3. Go fuck yourself

Just a few posts above you described it as an "anonymous rumor", now you say it doesn't exist.

You are twisting yourself up with pretzel logic.

Why can't you just state that you think I am wrong instead having to raise the bar and call me a liar?

Liar.

1. I believe it and

3. Go fuck yourself

Just a few posts above you described it as an "anonymous rumor", now you say it doesn't exist.

Why can't you just state that you think I am wrong instead having to raise the bar and call me a liar?

Since you're confused about it all you have to do is link to the report. But you cant because its only a rumor that you accept at face value.

So heres your chance. If the report exists at all you can link it here. When you do not, you wont be confused any longer.

Liar.

1. I believe it and

3. Go fuck yourself

Since you're confused about it all you have to do is link to the report. But you cant because its only a rumor that you accept at face value.

So heres your chance. If the report exists at all you can link it here. When you do not, you wont be confused any longer.

Rumor/report, now you are reduced to playing word games.

I have stated why I find the report believable, if you would like to address those points, instead of calling me names, that would be more productive.

So you cant find the report you keep referencing then. I proved my point.

You can believe in all the imaginary shit you like. Have fun faggot

So you cant find the report you keep referencing then. I proved my point.

You can believe in all the imaginary shit you like. Have fun faggot

And now you are lying.

And being an asshole.

It is almost as if you know that you cannot make your case based on the facts....

otherwise why sink to personal attacks and lies?

Forum List

Back