Do White Lives Matter, now?

The attackers werent of the opposite race????

Don't be dense. The point is that that was the only evidence the reporting officer had to go on when calling the crime anti-white.

Police Man assaulted near Fountain Square on July 4th no arrests in case Local News - WLWT Home

One video appears to show McKnight, who is white, fighting with an unidentified black man at the Metro station at Government Square.

At some points in the video, some people approach to strike at one of the men, while other people try to separate the two. The video ends after everyone involved moves out of camera range.

The best we know he was fighting at least two people (which somehow turned into 40) while others were trying to break it up. What a race riot.

Dense.....you seem to be trying hard to deny reality....... btw they were attacking the cops too .......probably was some white dude though eh

BTW Cin has had several anti white incidents.....so it was less than 40 doesnt remove the racism

cincinnati racial attacks on whites - Google Search

Did you read the first page you posted? Cinncinatiisadump.worpress.com? whitegirlbleedalot.com? godfatherpolitics.com? rightwingnews.com? conservative-headlines.com? theconservativetreehouse.com? wnd.com? This one is my favorite. stormfront.org? :lol:

And the kicker. A Wikipedia page about the Cincinnati Riots of 1841.

I really just read off every website on that first page. :lol:

Dense.....you seem to be trying hard to deny reality....... btw they were attacking the cops too .......probably was some white dude though eh

Aside from one guy being white and the other being black tell me how you know it was race related. Give me one shred of evidence. The police seem to think differently, but what would they know about the situation? We have a whole lotta keyboard cops here.

which of course means they didnt happen right....... bet ya most of em have an embedded link that goes to local news......

Okay, that was a lot of blather trying to deflect but blaming a poor education system or anything else doesn't excuse what these THUGS did!

Did we say a bad education system was to blame for the Nazis and their Thuggery???

Thugs are THUGS, regardless of color.

Stop excusing it based on color.

That makes YOU the racist, because all you see is their color and NOT their ACTIONS!

I'm not trying to deflect. This is a politics debate board. I'm showing how, in the future, this sort of thing could be prevented.

However, like what I said, some people need their thugs to keep up the fear and aren't really happy about having to pay for poor people to get a decent education which might then mean their rich kids would have to work harder and be less secure in getting their decent jobs in the future.

I NEVER said anything about color. Not once in my post. YOU said about color. So...... it seems someone has color on their brain. Poverty effects black, white and shades in between. Black and Hispanics suffer MORE poverty as a percentage, white suffer more a single number.

So, I'm a racist because I didn't mention anything about color? But you're the one who only saw their color!!!

Majorly putting your foot in it.

However I'm more interested in talking about this topic, rather than going off on personal attacks. So.....

Enough with the nonsense attacks.

The US, richest nation on earth, and education system to not be proud of.
Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

You are flailing about hilariously trying to blame this on Republicans.

But I'm sorry, the education system and the break down of the family that breeds thugs like this are Democrat policies, plain and simple.

What I'm saying is both sides have failed, but the right has failed people far more.

I know there are people who won't listen. Fine, whatever, it happens.

I also know there are people who will blame based on their partisan politics.

I'm not Democrat, never voted Democrat in my life, never will. I don't like them. I'm not Republican either, will never vote for them, never will. I don't like them.

However I put blame where I see the blame.

The right has consistently made things harder for poorer people. I could give millions of examples, from Kansas upping the tax on poorer people and reducing it massively for the top percentages, to segregation of kids into poor schools and rich schools. Poor school having the worst teachers, few to no resources, to the rich schools shining so hard it's impossible to see that damn things.

At the same time I'm not saying the Democrats have made things better. Maybe they felt they couldn't, maybe they didn't want to. I don't know. Education seems to be one of those issues that politicians don't bother with too much. Education in general is poor in the US. The right seemingly wanting to breed ignorant people who will vote Republican and afraid if they actually teach them stuff, other than singing the anthem, learning how to wave a flag and knowing where all the states are in some patriotic learning curve.

The US, richest nation on earth, and education system to not be proud of.
Welcome to leftist run school system where everybody passes the grade and everybody gets a trophy. That's your own doing and blame somebody else for it, right? Typical and predictable action of the left.

It's not about trophies, it's about substance. Both sides are guilty of playing silly games. But then again the conservative view is often that 1950s education was so much better, when it clearly wasn't.

You are flailing about hilariously trying to blame this on Republicans.

But I'm sorry, the education system and the break down of the family that breeds thugs like this are Democrat policies, plain and simple.

What I'm saying is both sides have failed, but the right has failed people far more.

I know there are people who won't listen. Fine, whatever, it happens.

I also know there are people who will blame based on their partisan politics.

I'm not Democrat, never voted Democrat in my life, never will. I don't like them. I'm not Republican either, will never vote for them, never will. I don't like them.

However I put blame where I see the blame.

The right has consistently made things harder for poorer people. I could give millions of examples, from Kansas upping the tax on poorer people and reducing it massively for the top percentages, to segregation of kids into poor schools and rich schools. Poor school having the worst teachers, few to no resources, to the rich schools shining so hard it's impossible to see that damn things.

At the same time I'm not saying the Democrats have made things better. Maybe they felt they couldn't, maybe they didn't want to. I don't know. Education seems to be one of those issues that politicians don't bother with too much. Education in general is poor in the US. The right seemingly wanting to breed ignorant people who will vote Republican and afraid if they actually teach them stuff, other than singing the anthem, learning how to wave a flag and knowing where all the states are in some patriotic learning curve.

Police say they rescued him from a beating by 40 black people, yet there was no hitting present in the video and the police hadn't arrived on the scene yet? Also it was a race riot, but only one white person in the crowd was beaten? I don't condone their actions, but it looks like one white guy got into an altercation that had nothing to do with race.

"got into an altercation" at 40 to 1 odds?

:rofl:

Where in he video did you see anyone hit him, let alone 40 people?

Sooooo, tripped and fell down?

People were already trying to help him by the time the video was being shot, which was before the police showed up, but he was rescued by the police from 40 people. Do some of you see the discrepancy here? And how about that white guy trying to help him? He sure seems brave in the middle of a "race riot"

This entire article is shit..

Reasonable questions.

Let's hope someone is asking such questions of the people who were there as part of the supposed investigation.

The attackers werent of the opposite race????

Don't be dense. The point is that that was the only evidence the reporting officer had to go on when calling the crime anti-white.

Police Man assaulted near Fountain Square on July 4th no arrests in case Local News - WLWT Home

One video appears to show McKnight, who is white, fighting with an unidentified black man at the Metro station at Government Square.

At some points in the video, some people approach to strike at one of the men, while other people try to separate the two. The video ends after everyone involved moves out of camera range.

The best we know he was fighting at least two people (which somehow turned into 40) while others were trying to break it up. What a race riot.

They have to sensationalize the event because Obama is destroying race relations...and stuff

The police are already back tracking. Any mention of "40 people" is being removed from any statements, and the police are admitting that it being an "anti-white" crime was based on the reporting officer's opinion because the attackers were of the "opposite race".

Capt. Calling beating anti-white was officer s opinion

So, you always believe what cops tell you?

Dude, you just spent the better part of this whole thread believing the rumors from a blog post. NOW you want to talk about someone else believing something from a cop.

I guess you're better than that since you're Capt Blog and shit

Forum List

Back