Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

Par for the course. Politics is a dirty game. The wealthy, the powerful, and the influential control everything.

Since when does the general public have a say in this country, other than special interest groups? We're at the mercy of those with the power and influence that pull the strings, and flip the switches.
Time to stand up and not take it any more.
It's right around the corner. This country can't continue down the same path that it's presently on forever. The breaking point is in sight as we speak. Citizens are waking up to reality, and they're not liking what they see.
is hat why trump has the highest disapproval rating in the country of all the candidates, slick?
Time will tell. It's still early in the game.

Par for the course. Politics is a dirty game. The wealthy, the powerful, and the influential control everything.

Since when does the general public have a say in this country, other than special interest groups? We're at the mercy of those with the power and influence that pull the strings, and flip the switches.
It's right around the corner. This country can't continue down the same path that it's presently on forever. The breaking point is in sight as we speak. Citizens are waking up to reality, and they're not liking what they see.
is hat why trump has the highest disapproval rating in the country of all the candidates, slick?
Um....no its not. Its been about a year.

The ONLY freedom one has in America, is their luck, period. Everything is dictated to you, and decided for you.
Oh yea?

who dictated the last time i had sex?

just shhh.
Cute......... real cute ......
well maybe you should have thought about the ridiculousness of saying that everything in America is decided for us.

its a dumb comment. that you cant logically defend.
BULLSHIT
cool argument. probably should go back to the FZ if you cant argue the nerit of your comments.

you EVERYTHING IS DECIDED FOR US.

who decided for you to write bullshit?

good one, genius.
KISS MY ASS SISSY BOY.

Everyone! Grab your walkers and put your teeth in! We are gonna stand up!!
Real friggin cute.......... just friggin cute....
Hes right. grab your walker because shits not perfect and overreact by electing a moron with the mindset of a sissy toddler
Pathetic........ simply pathetic......

Plenty of time left.

Pretty stupid to joke about what hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS HAVE DIED FOR. Makes you as much an enemy as anyone they ever fought. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mod edit: Don't make cracks about killing other board members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea?

who dictated the last time i had sex?

just shhh.
Cute......... real cute ......
well maybe you should have thought about the ridiculousness of saying that everything in America is decided for us.

its a dumb comment. that you cant logically defend.
BULLSHIT
cool argument. probably should go back to the FZ if you cant argue the nerit of your comments.

you EVERYTHING IS DECIDED FOR US.

who decided for you to write bullshit?

good one, genius.
KISS MY ASS SISSY BOY.
I can see you lack the intelligence.

No skin off my back, carry on saying idiotic things.

And btw its not the flamezone, might should try harder without devolving so quickly because your position is indefensible.

Plenty of time left.
Yea keep praying and saying Trump is what the US wants when the evidence flies directly in the face of that.

Makes great sense.

Real friggin cute.......... just friggin cute....
Not cute, Just imbecile, and immature.
geez.gif
Anyone know how old lonelaugher is ? I'll guess 10. My apologies to the 10 year olds of the world.

Pretty stupid to joke about what hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS HAVE DIED FOR. Makes you as much an enemy as anyone they ever fought. Just a momentary feeling of anger, but right now, I'd like to kill you.
He believes that everything is rosy, going well, opportunities on every street corner, honesty in government, fair taxation, a judicial system of true justice, a government by the people, and for the people, unrestricted freedom, and a government that represents the voice of the citizenry.

In other words, he's wearing blinders.

Pretty stupid to joke about what hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS HAVE DIED FOR. Makes you as much an enemy as anyone they ever fought. Just a momentary feeling of anger, but right now, I'd like to kill you.
He believes that everything is rosy, going well, opportunities on every street corner, honesty in government, fair taxation, a judicial system of true justice, a government by the people, and for the people, unrestricted freedom, and a government that represents the voice of the citizenry.

See you skipped the part about protectionist wanting to KILL HIM, you unhinged intellectual snake.

See you skipped the part about protectionist wanting to KILL HIM, you unhinged intellectual snake.
I read it. I didn't miss a word. The words were large and bold.

is hat why trump has the highest disapproval rating in the country of all the candidates, slick?[/QUOTE]
Dissaproval ratings don't mean squat in April ? Check back in October, when things will have changed dramatically. Up to now Hillary Clinton has been getting away with little or no criticism. In debates with Trump, she will be roasted right out of the room. It's a long 6 months.

Freedom is a state of mind

Nope. Freedom begins as a state of mind. From that it becomes a palpable achievement.
Correct. And it looks like we are going to have to fight to achieve it. So far, Donald Trump seems to be the only one who is waging that fight. More of us need to be involved in it, or we can quit criticizing North Korea, Cuba, etc
I also have ocean front property in Kansas to sell you...

Forum List

Back