Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America ?

Is he the one so emotional that hed like to KILL someone over their comments on the internet?
SFC this is your fella!

Being emotional, and being logical and correct are in harmony, today. Did you think that wasn't possible ? You're getting an education.

Yes, I think it means that you might need to take a few deep breaths because you're neither serious nor do you really want to kill him.
So you are telling me what I am, right ? OK, Now I'm going to tell YOU what YOU are . A fool who has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe forums aren't your forte'. Try checkers.

Yes, I think it means that you might need to take a few deep breaths because you're neither serious nor do you really want to kill him.
So you are telling me what I am, right ? OK, Now I'm going to tell YOU what YOU are . A fool who has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe forums aren't your forte'. Try checkers.
you were mod corrected corky

See you skipped the part about protectionist wanting to KILL HIM, you unhinged intellectual snake.

You got a problem with that ? If so, let's hear it.
I don't want to kill him. LoneLaugher is a friend that I respect. We have a completely different view of this country and politics, but that has nothing to do with my respect for him. In my opinion, he's a fine decent person.

Last edited:
I don't want to kill him. LoneLaugher is friend that I respect. We have a completely different view of this country and politics, but that has nothing to do with my respect for him. In my opinion, he's a fine decent person.
I disagree, but that is OK. America has plenty of room for disagreement, but lone laugher is an ageist (like a racist, only abusive to older people)

He's also a troll, who appears in threads just to be abusive, adding little or nothing to the actual discussion.

I don't want to kill him. LoneLaugher is friend that I respect. We have a completely different view of this country and politics, but that has nothing to do with my respect for him. In my opinion, he's a fine decent person.
I disagree, but that is OK. America has plenty of room for disagreement, but lone laugher is an ageist (like a racist, only abusive to older people)

He's also a troll, who appears in threads just to be abusive, adding little or nothing to the actual discussion.
I haven't seen that side of him. What I've seen is a good person that means no harm to anyone. He has opinions just like everyone else. There're over 7 billion people on this planet, and at least that many different opinions on any subject.

Hes a good father and a family man/business owner but you go on and quibble over what his screenname says captain internet.

read back genius
you lost your shit and wanted someone to die over politics
i think one of us isnt fit for foruming...butnit wasnt me.
now you "learned something"
comment is ghost

1. Millions of people die over politics. In military terms, they are called "enemy".

2. I don't recall losing anything. Maybe YOU lost something. Your mind ?

3. You're not fit fit for "foruming", just on spelling alone.
geez.gif

4. I still don't know what you're talking about > "ghost" > ???? This thread is moving WAAAAY too fast. Difficult to keep up with it, and read all the posts. I might have missed some. Everybody take a break (including me). Find another thread to post in for a while, would you please ? Need to slow this thread down.

read back genius
you lost your shit and wanted someone to die over politics
i think one of us isnt fit for foruming...butnit wasnt me.
now you "learned something"
comment is ghost

1. Millions of people die over politics. In military terms, they are called "enemy".

2. I don't recall losing anything. Maybe YOU lost something. Your mind ?

3. You're not fit fit for "foruming", just on spelling alone.
geez.gif

4. I still don't know what you're talking about > "ghost" > ???? This thread is moving WAAAAY too fast. Difficult to keep up with it, and read all the posts. I might have missed some. Everybody take a break (including me). Find another thread to post in for a while, would you please ? Need to slow this thread down.
your post about wanting to kill him was removed, which is a sign of your mental acumen corky :thup:

"Do We Really Have FREEDOM, in America "

Yes.

And that you and most others on the right can't engage in government sanctioned discrimination doesn't mean you aren't free
The left is just as bad as the right. I already explained that. Bernie is winning primaries, Hillary getting the delegates. Clean your own kitchen.

The publicity over Trump's political inexperience (which maybe is actually a good thing), and his brash talk, is starting to take an insignificant by comparison back seat, to the massive issue of the GOP establishment rigging the nominating process, and shoving the American voters into a ditch of irrelevance (in terms of the nomination).

This is one of the biggest issues in American history. Do we have a democratic republic based on millions of people VOTING, or don't we ? What does the right to vote really mean, if candidates for president of the United States are going to be selected in back rooms with locked doors, and delegates being bribed to support certain candidates ?

Do we have the free country we like to think we have, with leaders chosen by the will of the people, or DON'T WE ?

None of us have a 'right' to vote in primaries. It's up to the parties how that plays out.

It's been said before, but it seems truer by the day, that Trump's shitshow is at least raising awareness about how our system works, and how it doesn't.

I haven't seen that side of him. What I've seen is a good person that means no harm to anyone. He has opinions just like everyone else. There're over 7 billion people on this planet, and at least that many different opinions on any subject.
YES YOU HAVE! And right here in this thread in Post # 30, where he said this >> "Everyone! Grab your walkers and put your teeth in! We are gonna stand up!!" A baldfaced attack on older people. If he had said "Everyone grab your waterrmelons and banjos!" We are gonna stand up!! attacking black people, you'd be OK with that too ?

Hes a good father and a family man/business owner but you go on and quibble over what his screenname says captain internet.
I showed his misdeed right in this thread, If you want to go into denial,.... not my problem.

None of us have a 'right' to vote in primaries. It's up to the parties how that plays out.

It's been said before, but it seems truer by the day, that Trump's shitshow is at least raising awareness about how our system works, and how it doesn't.

I'm not sure of the LEGALITIES involved here, about whether or not we have rights regarding voting for a president of the US, or not. And I'm not sure if you know either. Offhand, I'd say we probably DO have that right.

In any case, we OUGHT to have it, and that's what we're talking about here.

your post about wanting to kill him was removed, which is a sign of your mental acumen corky :thup:
It should not have been removed. I didn't say I WOULD kill him, but just that I felt that way. We all have a right to express how we feel. Simple as that. If anything should have been removed, it is lonelaugher's ageist Post # 30. If it isn't, that is moderator failure, no one else's. If you don't realize this, THAT is a sign of YOUR mental acumen (and notice I managed to say that without name calling)

Forum List

Back