Do we need to fear God?

My brother, it is not my intention to argue with you, let alone "win" an argument. I simply want to encourage you to ponder some things, such as what I suggested in my post above, which I will again share here with you.

The never-ending hatred and attacks on God's chosen people and Israel, from seemingly the beginning of civilization, is a testament to me that evil, spiritual, forces have been misleading people into hating Jews and Israel and continue to do so to this day.

But, if no such dark spiritual forces exist, how do you explain the obsessive world hatred of Jews and Israel that has existed "forever"?
My mother in this life was indentured to a Jewish home when she was 16 in Dickson City, Pa. I personally harbor no I'll will to anyone. Orthodox Jews set their children up in business 3 times. Success is almost guaranteed. This success is unfortunately met by resentment and ENVY by some. I simply admire such good strategy in raising children. The world would be such a good place if more parents cared that much.

My mother in this life was indentured to a Jewish home when she was 16 in Dickson City, Pa. I personally harbor no I'll will to anyone. Orthodox Jews set their children up in business 3 times. Success is almost guaranteed. This success is unfortunately met by resentment and ENVY by some. I simply admire such good strategy in raising children. The world would be such a good place if more parents cared that much.
People are too good about producing offspring, lousy with the follow-up care in too many cases

Nope. It is the right way to live, allowing G-d to use His people for His glory. And to bring others to the Cross.
And there's only one right way to live. AHA ! Another aspect of any good religious doctrine
Exclusivity to god. Be a member or go to hell.

Nope. It is the right way to live, allowing G-d to use His people for His glory. And to bring others to the Cross.
You're no doubt the fullblown real thing General!

But you've proven time after time that you lack tolerance and you lack staying power for that reason.

I think you live in your own world of doubt.

It's not possible for any Christian to be doubt free anymore. They all fall victim to imagining life in the belly of a fish for a few days? LOL

Proverbs 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Apparently so. The Christian churches have accepted Darwinian evolution.

That was the whole farm gone at once.

Or maybe excepting one 'creation' duck who makes it work for both.
The truth be known, god is more of an interloper as far as the human race on this planet is concerned.

Proverbs 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
Arrogance is the worse, judging others is the greatest sin. I hate no one, life's too short wasting time on hate.

No. Baptism is undergone by believers only in obedience to publicly declare their faith. There is no salvation in Baptism.
I believe the Catholics would argue that point
They consider it as admission to the family of god.

Forum List

Back