do we need a big R&D investment for our militaries anytime soon?

according to the science behind it (yeah, i know science got a bad rep since covid, but hear me out on *different* scientists' analyses),
it's simply not technically or economically viable enough to be put to commercial use.
so it needs more R&D time and/or money.

what will it take for you people to back that 'money' aspect of the needs of the fusion R&D communities? :)
look at it this way,, we know beyond an absolute fact that nuclear is cheaper and safer than fossils, but a new plant hasnt been built since the 70s in the USA while dozens have been built around the world,

why if not for money reasons hasnt that happened??

even if fusion was ready for public use would it be used if nuclear isnt being used??

thats not even taking into account the advances in nuclear since the 70s

then why do Democrats have this green agenda in the first place?
a false flag to gain votes?
really???

its about the money and what they can control,,

with an abundance of energy people have more freedom and that doesnt work with the agenda 21 and agenda 30 programs that want to restrict peoples movement,,

look at it this way,, we know beyond an absolute fact that nuclear is cheaper and safer than fossils, but a new plant hasnt been built since the 70s in the USA while dozens have been built around the world,

why if not for money reasons hasnt that happened??

even if fusion was ready for public use would it be used if nuclear isnt being used??

thats not even taking into account the advances in nuclear since the 70s

nuclear fission is downright dangerous.
in the event a fission powerplant gets damaged/destroyed, there's a massive leak of radioactivity that just heads in the direction that the wind is blowing, plus any water nearby.

fusion doesn't have those problems.
but fusion isn't ready for prime-time yet, and that *also* requires money, because with more money you can simply run more experiments.

really???

its about the money and what they can control,,

with an abundance of energy people have more freedom and that doesnt work with the agenda 21 and agenda 30 programs that want to restrict peoples movement,,

'that want to restrict peoples movement' - funny how i can't find that at wikipedia
where did you get this information?

nuclear fission is downright dangerous.
in the event a fission powerplant gets damaged/destroyed, there's a massive leak of radioactivity that just heads in the direction that the wind is blowing, plus any water nearby.

fusion doesn't have those problems.
but fusion isn't ready for prime-time yet, and that *also* requires money, because with more money you can simply run more experiments.

'that want to restrict peoples movement' - funny how i can't find that at wikipedia
where did you get this information?
you use wikipedia??

bad choice,,
try huffpo and the other MSM and the UN,,,

shit its written into city charters all across the country,,

here in KC all over midtown theyve taken out lanes of traffic on major roads and put bike paths in,,

go to ggogle maps and put in 34th and main street in kc mo and scan around the area and its nothing but bike paths,, funny thing is no one uses them, so having all electric its easy to flip a switch and make everyone ride bikes,,

read up on 15 minute cities,,

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY

you use wikipedia??

bad choice,,
try huffpo and the other MSM and the UN,,,

shit its written into city charters all across the country,,

here in KC all over midtown theyve taken out lanes of traffic on major roads and put bike paths in,,

go to ggogle maps and put in 34th and main street in kc mo and scan around the area and its nothing but bike paths,, funny thing is no one uses them, so having all electric its easy to flip a switch and make everyone ride bikes,,

read up on 15 minute cities,,

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY
no, wikipedia is not a bad choice at all for unbiased info gathering.

you seem to be very much a fan of fossil fuels, am i mistaken?

because that Agenda 21 and the 15 minute city seem like good plans to me.
i would appreciate less cars driving by.

no, wikipedia is not a bad choice at all for unbiased info gathering.

you seem to be very much a fan of fossil fuels, am i mistaken?

because that Agenda 21 and the 15 minute city seem like good plans to me.
i would appreciate less cars driving by.
I love electric cars,, would love to have an electric ATV for hunting,, my mom and dad both have priuses,, I do think hybrid is a better option than straight electric for the heavy everyday user and long distance stuff,,,
an electric will never pull my 14K trailer with my bobcat on it or my previous 1 ton van for construction work,,

and I do like the old muscle cars,,

OH forgot my end of life car a 68 ford ranch wagon,,

like I said I am an all in guy,,

as for the 15 minute cities,,
yeah chickens like them really well,, they have everything they need in a small area and the big guy comes and takes his cut everyday,,

so are free range chickens really free??

I love electric cars,, would love to have an electric ATV for hunting,, my mom and dad both have priuses,, I do think hybrid is a better option than straight electric for the heavy everyday user and long distance stuff,,,
an electric will never pull my 14K trailer with my bobcat on it or my previous 1 ton van for construction work,,

and I do like the old muscle cars,,

OH forgot my end of life car a 68 ford ranch wagon,,

like I said I am an all in guy,,

as for the 15 minute cities,,
yeah chickens like them really well,, they have everything they need in a small area and the big guy comes and takes his cut everyday,,

so are free range chickens really free??
ok, so you like both forms of energy.
personally, i'd like to see minerals for car batteries getting fetched from US and EU soils, and fusion power tech developed, to phase out those noisy fossil fueled cars and trucks.
sure, investments and loyalties would have to be turned around, but i say that for the sake of our children's environmental future, that's perfectly OK to be pushing for *now* and until that project (adoption of clean abundant energy) is fully done.

and as for the free range chickens : yea-heah, we would LOVE to have less noisy big guys riding through our streets on a daily basis! they can continue to be happy, and we could increase our happiness by orders of magnitude :D

ok, so you like both forms of energy.
personally, i'd like to see minerals for car batteries getting fetched from US and EU soils, and fusion power tech developed, to phase out those noisy fossil fueled cars and trucks.
sure, investments and loyalties would have to be turned around, but i say that for the sake of our children's environmental future, that's perfectly OK to be pushing for *now* and until that project (adoption of clean abundant energy) is fully done.

and as for the free range chickens : yea-heah, we would LOVE to have less noisy big guys riding through our streets on a daily basis! they can continue to be happy, and we could increase our happiness by orders of magnitude :D
I aint worried about big guys riding the streets,,
I am worried about the ones that come in and take all the production from the areas I am restricted to,,,

thats not my version of happiness,, cant speak for you,,

I aint worried about big guys riding the streets,,
I am worried about the ones that come in and take all the production from the areas I am restricted to,,,

thats not my version of happiness,, cant speak for you,,
i fail to understand this properly.
'take all the production from the areas i'm restricted to' - can you please give an example, even a hypothetical one?

i fail to understand this properly.
'take all the production from the areas i'm restricted to' - can you please give an example, even a hypothetical one?
you are restricted to your 15 min city and everything produced in that area is taken out by the government and moved to other places I am not allowed to go,,

you should watch hunger games,, its a perfect example of it,,

i *really* doubt they're gonna shut down tourism, gradually or suddenly.
as long as you have permission,,

before 911 it was unheard of to think we would need to take our shoes off to board a plane or search babys and old ladys in horrible ways,,

before covid it was unheard of to think the government would close most business in the country and arrest people for going to church or having a birthday party,,,

it use to be unheard of to think the government would put someone in jail for a meme or making a joke about a tranny,,

its all about baby steps and the overton window,,

as long as you have permission,,

before 911 it was unheard of to think we would need to take our shoes off to board a plane or search babys and old ladys in horrible ways,,

before covid it was unheard of to think the government would close most business in the country and arrest people for going to church or having a birthday party,,,

it use to be unheard of to think the government would put someone in jail for a meme or making a joke about a tranny,,

its all about baby steps and the overton window,,
well, in order to shut down tourism, you'd need one heck of a crisis or series of crises.
and tourism bounces right back after the crisis is over. people need their holidays outside of their 'assigned living areas'.
we saw that with covid already.

well, in order to shut down tourism, you'd need one heck of a crisis or series of crises.
and tourism bounces right back after the crisis is over.
we saw that with covid already.
its all about baby steps,, we saw that with covid too,,
first it was 15 days to slow the spread,, how far did it go after that,,

its all about baby steps,, we saw that with covid too,,
first it was 15 days to slow the spread,, how far did it go after that,,
yeah, it went pretty frigging far allright, we can agree on that.
no church visits, no pub visists, travel shutdowns, etc, etc.

but it all bounced back right after the threat of covid was tamed.
and that's *my* point :D

yeah, it went pretty frigging far allright, we can agree on that.
no church visits, no pub visists, travel shutdowns, etc, etc.

but it all bounced back right after the threat of covid was tamed.
and that's *my* point :D
thats authoritarian left not far right,,,

remember the dem states had the worse restrictions,, and if not for that and the lockdowns it would have ended a lot sooner with hurd immunity,,

all in all it was a cluster fuck that only resulted in the overton window moving further left authoritarian by conditioning people to blindly submit and killing thousands that didnt need to die,,

thats authoritarian left not far right,,,

remember the dem states had the worse restrictions,, and if not for that and the lockdowns it would have ended a lot sooner with hurd immunity,,

all in all it was a cluster fuck that only resulted in the overton window moving further left authoritarian by conditioning people to blindly submit and killing thousands that didnt need to die,,
it was Trump who authorized operation light-speed to develop the vaccines, and it was long-standing US political policy making standards that saw the Democrats push it into society (along Democratic policy making standards, but still - it was a continuation of Republican policy-making).

and you're not gonna tell me we could have gotten to herd-immunity without the vaccines.
so a lot more people could have died without the vaccines being pushed into society.

Forum List

Back