Do US generals run the country?

Less than 24-hours after 13 US servicemen were killed in Kabul due to a terrorist strike, Pentagon Spokesman Kirby declared a drone strike killed THE planner then were forced to admit that the strike did NOT kill any ISIS-K members, that it had killed 10 innocent people, to include 7 children and a US Aid worker. The WH echoed the claim, as proven with multiple links/stories I posted.

Biden, in the midst of a nightmare withdrawal from Afghanistan, was is desperate need for a 'success' story. Kirby gave it to him.

Gen McKenzie, who handed Bagram over to the Taliban, did do one thing right when her torpedoed both Kirby and the WH by admitting that the drone strikes killed ZERO ISIS-K members.
Well, of course this can happen in these situations. You are surprised? I'm not.

You're right - there was a stolen election, but it wasn't stolen from Hillary.

I can't believe that 5 years later you still can't accept the outcome of the election in which Hillary - the criminal, traitorous, scandalous, perjuring, POS - lost. Only idiots actually believed the colluding media's BS prediction of her winning in a ';landslide' - thank you for self-identifying.

About 30% of Americans are far left-supporting extremists - you wee it in ever major issue. Case in point, many polls show / have shown 60+ Americans oppose Biden's border / illegal immigration, believe Biden believe Biden did a horrific job pulling out of Afghanistan, and oppose his vaccine mandate, believe the US is on the right path, etc.....Usually around 30% support his failed Presidency. Approx 30% is about the number of snowflakes who believed Hillary would win in a 'landslide'. The vast majority of Americans did not want that criminal. treasonous bitch.

Democrats lost black votes, lost Latino votes - numbers the Democrats didn't count on losing.

The media reported that Obama learned that Hillary was planning on using Russian-authored propaganda against Trump, and Obama's administration took over for Hillary. Durham has just indicted Sussman, who was working for Hillary and was spreading Russian propaganda against Trump, along with a liberal reporter that has been identified.

Hillary KNEW, despite the 'landslide' BS prediction, that she had to CHEAT, engage in collusion with the Russians, and smear Trump or she would lose. Americans had no desire to have that criminal bitch as President and the pedophile Slick Willey as '1st Lady'.

How do I know America didn't want that bitch.....

SHE LOST! Suck it up, buttercup. Embrace the truth...or get mental help.
I agree that she lost, lamb chop. What I am saying is that the election was conducted in the same manner as the 2020 election and just as elections were conducted before that. If the 2020 election was "stolen and fraudulent", then those honorable ninjas should be hired to audit the 2016 election also, yes? Embrace the truth, or get mental help.

Well, of course this can happen in these situations. You are surprised? I'm not.
Of course you believe that bullshit.

The US had ZERO capability to find THE Planner in a city of thousands, plus hundreds (if not thousands) of Taliban, plus 6,000 Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists, without any Intel sources in-country. There is no way....and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

General McKenzie and the Pentagon have no admitted so.

Of course you believe that bullshit.

The US had ZERO capability to find THE Planner in a city of thousands, plus hundreds (if not thousands) of Taliban, plus 6,000 Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists, without any Intel sources in-country. There is no way....and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

General McKenzie and the Pentagon have no admitted so.
I agree with you, and it does happen no matter what the circumstances, genius.

I agree that she lost, lamb chop. What I am saying is that the election was conducted in the same manner as the 2020 election

I can never gert through an entire post of yours because I have to stop at the 1st ridiculous lie...like this one.

The 1996 election was NOT run the exact same way the 2020 election was. The 2020 election was affected by COVID-19 and changes to account for it.

Do you even think before you post your deranged rantings / opinion?

I can never gert through an entire post of yours because I have to stop at the 1st ridiculous lie...like this one.

The 1996 election was NOT run the exact same way the 2020 election was. The 2020 election was affected by COVID-19 and changes to account for it.

Do you even think before you post your deranged rantings / opinion?
If the 2020 election was fraudulent, so was the 2016 election. You know why, smart guy? Because my candidate lost, and I don't accept it. The only liars are you and your ilk, because tump started the lie and you swallow his every rant. The loss hurt tump's humongous ego, and he is trying to cover it. Did the loss hurt your ego too? Nah, you just can't think for yourself.

With the advent of social media censoring Trump and President, as they take down all his tweets and refuse to air his points of view in the general media, and with Biden having his mic cut off at moments that might cause him embarrasment, because he often goes off script and begins to talk about crazy stuff, like children enjoying rubbing his hairy legs, I got to thinking, who or what really runs the country? You can't think Joe Biden does as he tells reporters he is not allowed to answer certain questions

After listening to General Milley say that on his own initiative he is making phone calls to Chinese generals telling them his commander in chief is insane, but not to worry that he has everything in control because he is the one in control of the US armed forces, is Milley one of the ones who actually runs the country? Is he telling China the same thing with dementia Joe as President?

Did the country have a silent coup that no one knew about?

Milley, Comey and Brennan are in the same bed with Xiden & O'bummer. I'll bet Xiden gives the best head of the bunch since dentures can be removed.

Wow, you guys are arguing it's a bad thing that Miley prevented Trump from starting World War III.

This is seriously what you are arguing.
No.

You are arguing that the JCS has the authority to circumvent the Chain of Command simply because HE thinks it proper. We have no proof that Trump was even thing of anything other than how he was cheated.

You haven’t provided one shred of evidence that this was even a valid concern other than the JCS saying so to cover his ass for his treasonous behavior.

My bet is that if he did this to Joe, you’d be calling for the firing squad.

That's not how it works, skippy. Try again....or do us a a favor and just DON'T!
Ok, I will try again. In 2016 the loser was gracious in her loss. In 2020 the loser refused to accept defeat and instead sought to undermine our democracy with false accusations. Tumpeciles bought into his nonsense, and you are as dense as they come, aye wot?

WTF are you talking about? Trump kicked Hillary's ass.

Thank you for that demonstration of your insanity and inability to embrace reality & move on.

No, he lost by 3 million votes. It's only because we use a bizarre system devised by slave rapists that we get clowns like Bush and Trump in after the people reject them.

Less than 24-hours after 13 US servicemen were killed in Kabul due to a terrorist strike, Pentagon Spokesman Kirby declared a drone strike killed THE planner then were forced to admit that the strike did NOT kill any ISIS-K members, that it had killed 10 innocent people, to include 7 children and a US Aid worker. The WH echoed the claim, as proven with multiple links/stories I posted.

Uh, guy, you clowns killed Hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Bush's War for Oil, and now you are going to pretend you are weepy for some dead Muslims? Really?

I can't believe that 5 years later you still can't accept the outcome of the election in which Hillary - the criminal, traitorous, scandalous, perjuring, POS - lost. Only idiots actually believed the colluding media's BS prediction of her winning in a ';landslide' - thank you for self-identifying.

She won by 3 million votes. Biden won by 8 million votes. He'd have probably won by more if Trump hadn't intentionally sabotaged the postal service.

The question is why do we keep using this racist system to electing Presidents that disenfranchises millions of people.

The media reported that Obama learned that Hillary was planning on using Russian-authored propaganda against Trump, and Obama's administration took over for Hillary. Durham has just indicted Sussman, who was working for Hillary and was spreading Russian propaganda against Trump, along with a liberal reporter that has been identified.

Uh, guy, the old "Making false statements' charge is what the FBI comes up with when they can't prove much of anything else. Seriously, Weird-Beard has been at this for three years, and this is what he came up with, that Sussman made a false statement about who he represented?

Democrats lost black votes, lost Latino votes - numbers the Democrats didn't count on losing.

Um, no. Actually, Trump did no better with blacks or Latinos than Romney did.

What killed Hillary was that too many people beleived polls that she was going to win in a landslide, and a lot of people pissed away their votes on third parties.

No.

You are arguing that the JCS has the authority to circumvent the Chain of Command simply because HE thinks it proper. We have no proof that Trump was even thing of anything other than how he was cheated.

You haven’t provided one shred of evidence that this was even a valid concern other than the JCS saying so to cover his ass for his treasonous behavior.

My bet is that if he did this to Joe, you’d be calling for the firing squad.

If Joe were saber-rattling and trying to start a war with China, you might have a point.

The real problem is we have a system where we don't throw Presidents out the minute they lose elections, like every other country does. We have a three month period where they can still cause mischief for their successors.

Fortunately, for most of our history, we've had presidents who respect the will of the people and make transitions smooth. Trump was a delusional loon who actually instigated an attempted coup.

Wow, you guys are arguing it's a bad thing that Miley prevented Trump from starting World War III.

This is seriously what you are arguing.

Ok, give us something that makes you believe that was going to happen. Other than the speculation of a traitor.

Is he a leader "of" our country? He is one of the leaders, albeit appointed. He has every right to communicate with his counterparts abroad, and it is necessary that he does, due to the uncertainty
created by tump's mental instability and Milley's knowledge of that instability.
No. Wrong. The JCS has NO authority to speak with anyone. We have civilian leadership of our Military for a reason.

If Joe were saber-rattling and trying to start a war with China, you might have a point.

The real problem is we have a system where we don't throw Presidents out the minute they lose elections, like every other country does. We have a three month period where they can still cause mischief for their successors.

Fortunately, for most of our history, we've had presidents who respect the will of the people and make transitions smooth. Trump was a delusional loon who actually instigated an attempted coup.
Oh, Trump didn’t leave office on Jan 21?

That makes no sense. The Daily Mail is a right wing tabloid geared toward sensationalism rather than realism. The Afghan military WERE trained and weaponized and did bolt, creating the mess. Where is the "wrong?' The Taliban offered Kabul to the US military? Really? All they had to do was to stay away from the Airport and those who were trying to get to the airport, and that did not happen.
So, the Daily Mail is lying? The report is lying?

So, the Daily Mail is lying? The report is lying?
To you and your ilk, everything said is a lie when it could be wrong info that they received or exaggerated info. Get real. Shit does happen. Could be a lie or over-exuberant reporting.

Ok, I will try again. In 2016 the loser was gracious in her loss. In 2020 the loser refused to accept defeat and instead sought to undermine our democracy with false accusations.
WOW, that's some truly remarkable bullshit there, sparky. Let me re-educate you on the facts:

In 2015/2016 the former President engaged in a failed attempted political coup, attempting to overthrow the US govt by removing the newly elected President of the United States withthe help oh the corrupt Intel Community and criminal, treasonous Head of the CIA (John Brennan) and criminal, treasonous FBI Director and Deputy Directors, James Comey and Andrew McCabe.

- John Brennan was caught illegally spying on CONGRESS, was outed by Democrat Diane Feinstein, and to keep from being indicted and going to prison Brennan agreed to appear before Congress and admit he had illegally spied on them. He was also required to promise he would not engage in illegal spying again. He lied.

- FBI Director James Comey leaked classified information to a fried with the successful intent to have that information leaked to the media. Comey and his criminal FBI was exposed by the FISA court for having illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, the USSC, and evena sitting President - illegally spying on Americans for DECADES. This was released in the FISA Court's own investigation into corruption and abuse of the court. The criminal (Un-Constitutional and Illegal) spying, again, went on for DECADES...meaning under FBI Directors Comey and his mentor MUELLER...who Obama picked to be his Special Counsel to run his coup attempt. Comey, btw, threw McCabe under the bus, claiming under oath that McCabe had lied toCongress and had leaked classified.

Evidence shows & has been reported that Obama's FBI learned of Hillary's intent to use Russian-authored propaganda to defeat Trump. They stepped in and took over for Hillary. Comey used a known lying, Trump-hating known foreign ex-spy who was working for Russia at the same time. Obama used the propaganda written by the Russian Intel Service (RIS) delivered by their Russian-hired, Trump-hating ex-foreign spy as the foundation of Obama's entire faux 'Russian-Collusion' failed coup attempt.

In 2020, President Trump pointed out the Democrat's cheating / election fraud, election fraud that is still being investigated today. Despite Democrats falsely declaring President Trump would refuse to leave the WH (Pelosi even engaged in political theater by claiming she would physically pull the President out of the WH :p ), President Trump DID leave the WH.

Mentally ill snowflakes like yourself continue to lie by claiming Trump
'incited an insurrection' on 1/6; however, the evidence reported in a bipartisan report filed by a group of bipartisan Congressional politicians who investigated the event showed:
1. President Trump never incited an 'insurrection': President Trump, when addressing the crowd that turned out, called on them to MARCH PEACEFULLY to the Capitol and to SUPPORT politicians there.
2. The event was not an 'Insurrection'. It was a protest march that was incited into mob violence, incited by a known BLM activist named Sullivan. Video footage before the violence shows Sullivan inciting the violence (and later inside the Capitol) - minutes later video shows him celebrating as people began to join him. ALSO, THE US JUDICIAL SYSTEM HAS REJECTED THE CLAIM THAT THE EVENTS ON 1/6 EQUATED TO AN 'INSURRECTION', AS NO ONE ARRSTED HAS BEEN CHARHGED WITH SEDITION, INSURRECTION, OR TREASON. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH BREAKING AND ENTERING, DAMAGE OF GOVT PROPERTY,

As such, anyone who continues to claim that there was an 'Insurrection' on 1/6 is INTENTIONALLY LYING / SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION!

That means YOU, douche bag.

It is amazing that you idiots continue to give a pass to Barry & his criminal administration who have been proven to have attempted A VERY REAL FAILED COUP ATTEMPT while parroting lies about President Trump.

Every single day you indoctrinated loons falsely accuse others of being who YOU / DEMOCRATS are & of doing what you douche bags (snowflakes & Democrats) have done and are continuing to do.

No, he lost by 3 million votes. It's only because we use a bizarre system devised by slave rapists that we get clowns like Bush and Trump in after the people reject them.

Ok, thank you for once and for all proving you are seriously mentally impaired, nuttier than a bag of walnuts, and that you SERIOUSLY are delusional and can't accept reality.

Hillary's attempt to smear Trump failed.

Barry's political coup attempt failed.

PRESIDENT Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, who should never have been allowed in the race anyway since criminal FBI Director James Comey publicly declared Hillary DID break laws but excused her crimes by saying she was too stupid to know she was doing it.

I agree with you, and it does happen no matter what the circumstances, genius.
As someone still working in the military I can tell you it does NOT happen....unless someone at the 'top' overrides procedures and safety protocols.

1 person does NOT make the decision to fire a Hellfire missile into a vehicle containing children. The news reported that the CIA tried to call off the strike - that means multiple military entities were monitoring, analyzing, and attempting to identify who was in the vehicle. Military Ops, Military Intel, the Drone Pilot....and since the CIA said it tried to stop the strike that means multiple people inside the CIA was watching the drone footage and attempting to identify who was in the vehicle - and ended up believing (correctly) there were kids in the car.

President 'Wrong-About-Every-Foreign-Decision-He-Has-Ever-Made', who completely f*ed up every decision about the withdrawal from Afghanistan and knew he was already catching hell for getting 13 US servicemen and women killed and was about to leave Americans behind, who was scaed to death of another terrorist bombing that would kill more Americans, needed a 'win' desperately....so he, Austin, or General 'Righteous Strike' Milley gave the call to strike the vehicle without definitive confirmation of who was in the car.

At the bottom of the 'kill chain' is a group whose entire job is to make 100% that striking a target is of greater need than the risk of killing civilians. Included in this group is a JAG who has a hammer on the call to strike, making sure by law everything goes down legally. THEY would never have made this call to strike. It had to come from above, from the top, meaning either the CENTCOM Commander (McKenzie), the Chairman of the JCS (Milley), the Sect of Defense (Austin), or Biden's handlers.

All 4 of these people, and Psaki, have been declaring as loud as they can that their 'Over The Horizon Strike Capability' (the ability to strike from another country with no boots on the ground in the country you're going to conduct a strike) has been proven to be a huge success......when the strike that just killed 10 innocent people, to include 7 kids, showed the exact opposite. It was a disaster.

Forum List

Back