Do US generals run the country?

No, I wasn't in on the call, but this is what is being reported in Woodward's book....Are you now saying that he is making it up? Woodward was good enough for you pukes when he was undermining Trump or Republicans. Now not so much eh? Hack.

But, I am going to make it easy for you....The JCS is NOT a diplomat...He doesn't have that authority....

Here is the statute governing his job...

Now show me in there where it says one of his duties is to maintain contact with enemy counterparts, and warn them if we are to attack....I'll wait...
This has been in effect for years. Talking prevents wars, and you are only being disagreeable because
of your blind devotion to tump, and nothing more. You have no clue, and did you read the book?
Woodward does not lie, but don't take out of context. Based upon tump's post election rhetoric, somebody had to say something to reduce tension. General Milley was as close to tump as anybody, and tump was and is totally unhinged. Try focusing on that problem for our country instead of the bullshit you are focussing on.

This has been in effect for years.

It has? Show me where any other General has talked with their enemy counterpart and assured them he would warn them if we were going to attack....it should be easy for you unless you are making it up...

Also, I provided the statute governing Miley's job...Show me where he has this authority.

Talking prevents wars, and you are only being disagreeable because
of your blind devotion to tump, and nothing more.

That's your answer to anything you disagree with isn't it? "oh, it must be your devotion to Trump." What a bunch of shit.

Show me in the statute where Miley has this power.

You have no clue, and did you read the book?

What an idiot you are...You don't even know that the book doesn't even come out until 9/21....Fool.

Woodward does not lie, but don't take out of context.

The context is right there in what the MSM is reporting Miley said...What is the context that we are all missing here?

Based upon tump's post election rhetoric, somebody had to say something to reduce tension. General Milley was as close to tump as anybody, and tump was and is totally unhinged. Try focusing on that problem for our country instead of the bullshit you are focussing on.

I don't care what some liberal thinks about what any particular President is ranting about, there is NO situation where a General of the United States Military is justified in telling an enemy that they will "warn the enemy if we are about to attack"...... No, full stop. Even contacting the enemy without the CiC's approval, which Trump couldn't even give Miley legally because of the Statute I cited to you, that you failed to read, is insubordination at the least, and more appropiately treason....Period.

It has? Show me where any other General has talked with their enemy counterpart and assured them he would warn them if we were going to attack....it should be easy for you unless you are making it up...

Also, I provided the statute governing Miley's job...Show me where he has this authority.

That's your answer to anything you disagree with isn't it? "oh, it must be your devotion to Trump." What a bunch of shit.

Show me in the statute where Miley has this power.

What an idiot you are...You don't even know that the book doesn't even come out until 9/21....Fool.

The context is right there in what the MSM is reporting Miley said...What is the context that we are all missing here?

I don't care what some liberal thinks about what any particular President is ranting about, there is NO situation where a General of the United States Military is justified in telling an enemy that they will "warn the enemy if we are about to attack"...... No, full stop. Even contacting the enemy without the CiC's approval, which Trump couldn't even give Miley legally because of the Statute I cited to you, that you failed to read, is insubordination at the least, and more appropiately treason....Period.
First, lamb chop, communication between leaders of countries is not necessarily broadcast for all to see, nor should it be broadcast. Second, you have not read about the communication in context, since you have not read the book. Third, I don't care what some liberal or tumpecile thinks about whatever any particular president is ranting about, unless he or she loses their marbles and acts in an erratic and confusing manner, which we have in this case. Any "idiot" can see that this guy is a threat to our way of life. Common sense, son, simply common sense. Try it sometime.
Third, when Reagan was shot, the military made their presence felt to maintain order, and thank goodness. Finally, I and many other Americans who love our country do not want a conflagration with an economic adversary that was goosed by a previous president simply because he lost a democratically conducted election that had a severe effect on his huge ego. Funny how uneducated tumpeciles become experts on our laws and demand "quotes." Duh

Last edited:
Why was it the military's job to evacuate anyone from Afghanistan? Afghanistan was/is a sovereign nation.

Uh, guy, the military is more minority than society at large... racial harmony is kind of an important thing when you have guys living in close proximity like that.

I mean, we could go back to the old system of just kicking the racist's ass outside the barracks... which actually happened once when I was in basic back in the 1980's.

Except we can't order an American citizen to leave Afghanistan if he doesn't want to, that's the thing. The biggest problem we had was that they weren't even required to check in with the embassy when they arrived, so we had no idea who we were even looking for.

yeah, guy, here's the problem with "Staying longer". They wanted us out, we wanted to be out. Staying longer just meant you increased the risk of some asshole with a suicide vest trying to cash in on his 72 Virgins.

Again, the fuckup in Afghanistan was Bush invading it to start with, not Biden putting an end to it.
I stopped reading your ignorant bullshit when you asked why was it the military job to evacuate American citizens. I thought you could not be THAT stupid - I was wrong.

The enemy / terrorists we had fought for 20 years were sweeping quickly across Afghanistan - the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS - thousands.

Americans and allies were / are in danger of being held hostage, being beaten, being tortured, and being killed.

It is the military job to evacuate Anerican citizens from such a collapsing hostile battle zone. Evidently Biden give a damn about Americans' safety because he pulled the military out 1st, refused to help Americans make it to the airport, did nothing to help when he found out they were being beaten, their passports taken, & denied access to the airport.

Biden told Americans if they wanted to escape they had to make it on their own to the airport, that the US would. NOT help them- 'You are on your own'!

What a complete failure.

I stopped reading your ignorant bullshit when you asked why was it the military job to evacuate American citizens. I thought you could not be THAT stupid - I was wrong.

The enemy / terrorists we had fought for 20 years were sweeping quickly across Afghanistan - the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS - thousands.

Americans and allies were / are in danger of being held hostage, being beaten, being tortured, and being killed.

It is the military job to evacuate Anerican citizens from such a collapsing hostile battle zone. Evidently Biden give a damn about Americans' safety because he pulled the military out 1st, refused to help Americans make it to the airport, did nothing to help when he found out they were being beaten, their passports taken, & denied access to the airport.

Biden told Americans if they wanted to escape they had to make it on their own to the airport, that the US would. NOT help them- 'You are on your own'!

What a complete failure.
Americans had time and were notified to get to the airport before the Afghan military disappeared into the sunset unexpectedly, after they had been weaponized and trained. The Taliban assumed control of the routes to the airport and controlled the entrance. At that point there was no way, short of sending our military back into battle. Use a little common sense for a change instead of name calling.

Americans had time and were notified to get to the airport before the Afghan military disappeared into the sunset unexpectedly, after they had been weaponized and trained. The Taliban assumed control of the routes to the airport and controlled the entrance. At that point there was no way, short of sending our military back into battle. Use a little common sense for a change instead of name calling.
You co time to ignore the facts of what happened, the poor decisions made, the pisspoor mistakes made, & finally Biden's lie and betrayal by leaving Americans behind.

In your pathetic mind your dementia-ravaged leader can do no wrong whether truth is he completely fucked up - he and his 3 ass-clowns running the military.

First, lamb chop, communication between leaders of countries is not necessarily broadcast for all to see, nor should it be broadcast. Second, you have not read about the communication in context, since you have not read the book. Third, I don't care what some liberal or tumpecile thinks about whatever any particular president is ranting about, unless he or she loses their marbles and acts in an erratic and confusing manner, which we have in this case. Any "idiot" can see that this guy is a threat to our way of life. Common sense, son, simply common sense. Try it sometime.
Third, when Reagan was shot, the military made their presence felt to maintain order, and thank goodness. Finally, I and many other Americans who love our country do not want a conflagration with an economic adversary that was goosed by a previous president simply because he lost a democratically conducted election that had a severe effect on his huge ego. Funny how uneducated tumpeciles become experts on our laws and demand "quotes." Duh
Is Miley a “leader” of our country? No. Now find in the statute outlining hi duties, where it gives him the authority to do what he did.

If a general had done this to Barry he would be making small rocks out of big rocks right now.

Don't know where you are getting this from, but as usual you are just plain wrong...

"

Biden TURNED DOWN Taliban offer to let America secure all of Kabul after President Ashraf Ghani fled country, report claims​

• The Taliban offered the US a chance to take charge of Kabul during evacuations but Gen. McKenzie turned them down according to a bombshell report "

Then it should be really easy for you to find another instance where a General of ours while speaking with a General of a foe of America, told that General that he would alert him to our strategic plans...Because that is what Miley did.

You mean he calmed them down and told them despite all the crazy shit coming out of Trump's mouth, that we weren't about to attack. This is actually kind of a sensible thing. At least in a sane world.

It is NOT acceptable for Miley to take upon himself. If he was morally conflicted, his course of action was to resign.

During WWII, they asked the German Generals why they didn't move against Hitler when it was clear he was leading the country to ruin. They responded "German officers don't do that kind of thing." A bunch of them ended up at the end of ropes, and rightfully so.

There was nothing in Trumps presidency that would call for invoking the 25th that I saw, unlike the mentally compromised buffoon we have in there now...

But, since you think it falls to the Military, then show me where in the Constitution that is so.

Sadly, you do think Trump's behavior is normal. This is what happens when you live with a crazy person, you rationalize their behavior.

You'll have to refresh my memory on that one...I don't recall where the JCS was tipping off the NV counterpart as to our plans....

We weren't at war with NV at that point... the concern was he was going to nuke Russia, which is why the JCS and SoD stated that they wouldn't follow Nixon's orders to launch nukes.

You're an idiot...

"China Poses Biggest Threat to U.S., Intelligence Report Says"

Whoever wrote that report should be fired. The Chinese aren't a threat to us.

Again, this is idiotic....You love you some China eh?
Yeah, those Chinese babes are hot.

1632131201377.png

Wow, you guys are arguing it's a bad thing that Miley prevented Trump from starting World War III.

This is seriously what you are arguing.

First, the "allies" are a bunch of Afghans who sold out their own people to a foreign invader. our obligation to them is limited

Secondly WHY were we fighting them for 20 years? Could you imagine if we were still fighting Japan in 1961? That would have been crazy.

They quickly swept across Afghanistan because 99% of Afghans are perfectly fine with them running the country. 20 years, we ran rigged elections putting people like Karzai and Ghani in charge who had no influence among their own people and no one would fight for.

Those American Citizens were told back in April that Afghanistan was no longer safe and to leave the country.
We got most of them out. The ones who stayed. Sucks to be them.

Is Miley a “leader” of our country? No. Now find in the statute outlining hi duties, where it gives him the authority to do what he did.
Is he a leader "of" our country? He is one of the leaders, albeit appointed. He has every right to communicate with his counterparts abroad, and it is necessary that he does, due to the uncertainty
created by tump's mental instability and Milley's knowledge of that instability.

Don't know where you are getting this from, but as usual you are just plain wrong...

"

Biden TURNED DOWN Taliban offer to let America secure all of Kabul after President Ashraf Ghani fled country, report claims​

• The Taliban offered the US a chance to take charge of Kabul during evacuations but Gen. McKenzie turned them down according to a bombshell report "
That makes no sense. The Daily Mail is a right wing tabloid geared toward sensationalism rather than realism. The Afghan military WERE trained and weaponized and did bolt, creating the mess. Where is the "wrong?' The Taliban offered Kabul to the US military? Really? All they had to do was to stay away from the Airport and those who were trying to get to the airport, and that did not happen.

You co time to ignore the facts of what happened, the poor decisions made, the pisspoor mistakes made, & finally Biden's lie and betrayal by leaving Americans behind.

In your pathetic mind your dementia-ravaged leader can do no wrong whether truth is he completely fucked up - he and his 3 ass-clowns running the military.
You have no clue and his so called chief "clown" was appointed by tump. One thing I do know is that your imagination and politics are getting in the way of your brains.

Obama was legitimately elected. Trump wasn't.
WTF are you talking about? Trump kicked Hillary's ass.

Thank you for that demonstration of your insanity and inability to embrace reality & move on.

1632143085293.png

Less than 24-hours after 13 US servicemen were killed in Kabul due to a terrorist strike, Pentagon Spokesman Kirby declared a drone strike killed THE planner then were forced to admit that the strike did NOT kill any ISIS-K members, that it had killed 10 innocent people, to include 7 children and a US Aid worker. The WH echoed the claim, as proven with multiple links/stories I posted.

Biden, in the midst of a nightmare withdrawal from Afghanistan, was is desperate need for a 'success' story. Kirby gave it to him.

Gen McKenzie, who handed Bagram over to the Taliban, did do one thing right when her torpedoed both Kirby and the WH by admitting that the drone strikes killed ZERO ISIS-K members.

Bullshit. There was a stolen election--fraud for sure. Let's hire that ninja group to do some audits.
You're right - there was a stolen election, but it wasn't stolen from Hillary.

I can't believe that 5 years later you still can't accept the outcome of the election in which Hillary - the criminal, traitorous, scandalous, perjuring, POS - lost. Only idiots actually believed the colluding media's BS prediction of her winning in a ';landslide' - thank you for self-identifying.

About 30% of Americans are far left-supporting extremists - you wee it in ever major issue. Case in point, many polls show / have shown 60+ Americans oppose Biden's border / illegal immigration, believe Biden believe Biden did a horrific job pulling out of Afghanistan, and oppose his vaccine mandate, believe the US is on the right path, etc.....Usually around 30% support his failed Presidency. Approx 30% is about the number of snowflakes who believed Hillary would win in a 'landslide'. The vast majority of Americans did not want that criminal. treasonous bitch.

Democrats lost black votes, lost Latino votes - numbers the Democrats didn't count on losing.

The media reported that Obama learned that Hillary was planning on using Russian-authored propaganda against Trump, and Obama's administration took over for Hillary. Durham has just indicted Sussman, who was working for Hillary and was spreading Russian propaganda against Trump, along with a liberal reporter that has been identified.

Hillary KNEW, despite the 'landslide' BS prediction, that she had to CHEAT, engage in collusion with the Russians, and smear Trump or she would lose. Americans had no desire to have that criminal bitch as President and the pedophile Slick Willey as '1st Lady'.

How do I know America didn't want that bitch.....

SHE LOST! Suck it up, buttercup. Embrace the truth...or get mental help.

Forum List

Back