Zone1 Do threads die naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that postings can be delayed or sandboxed from view until ''approved.''

I've seen what appears to be the scenario with my own posts.

But it's only happened a few times and only in threads where a specific mod is participating.

It doesn't happen and has not happened any other time, aside from that specific scenario. My postings always display immediately otherwise.

But whatever. Maybe just coincidence? But if it's not coincidence, then it's pretty slimy stuff.

Last edited:
I think that postings can be delayed or sandboxed from view until ''approved.''

I've seen what appears to be the scenario with my own posts.

But it's only happened a few times and only in threads where a specific mod is participating.

It doesn't happen and has not happened any other time, aside from that specific scenario. My postings always display immediately otherwise.

But whatever. Maybe just coincidence? But if it's not coincidence, then it's pretty slimy stuff.
Slimy is a great word to fit with censorship, considering the anonymous deception that accompanies it. As the site's most censored member, I see more of the slimy reality than others do.

One small example ......within the last 10 years, has anyone else noticed that you were able to find graphic videos of public beheading of women in Saudi Arabia ( secretly filmed which is forbidden and put online ....the perpetrators were probably killed or imprisoned and tortured for it )

Now you might be able to find a video which May implicate what's going on but they won't actually show it.

Israel , UK , the U S......as well as the Saudis
Are constantly sharing intelligence data through the NSA. How do you think they found Khashoggi ?

One small example ......within the last 10 years, has anyone else noticed that you were able to find graphic videos of public beheading of women in Saudi Arabia ( secretly filmed which is forbidden and put online ....the perpetrators were probably killed or imprisoned and tortured for it )

Now you might be able to find a video which May implicate what's going on but they won't actually show it.

Israel , UK , the U S......as well as the Saudis
Are constantly sharing intelligence data through the NSA. How do you think they found Khashoggi ?
Never mind the Chinese and the Russians who have already stolen most of our ideas.

Slimy is a great word to fit with censorship, considering the anonymous deception that accompanies it. As the site's most censored member, I see more of the slimy reality than others do.
I can only speak for my own experience, EV. Can't recall ever being truly censored, to be honest. The www is a big place. I'm gonna say what I 'm gonna say, regardless. Doesn't necessarily have to be on this forum.

I've had posts deleted for being ''off-topic'' but I just chalk it up to a given mod's 1 - inability to recognize the relevance of the post in the broader scope of the discussion/issue, or 2 - to purposefully limit said discussion to specific terms of controversy so as not to allow it to go beyond a given mod's specific interest in or understanding of the topical content in the broader scope.

Deciphering between the two scenarios would be dependent upon the attitude of said mod. Attitude is pretty much everything.

Last edited:
Can I get in on this? :popcorn:
Welcome. You are generally perceived as benign on this site, but if you evade getting quantitative with the answer, you may be included. I'll at least bump it to 3.5 out of four.

I can only speak for my own experience, EV. Can't recall ever being truly censored, to be honest. The www is a big place. I'm gonna say what I 'm gonna say, regardless. Doesn't necessarily have to be on this forum.

I've had posts deleted for being ''off-topic'' but I just chalk it up to a given mod's 1 - inability to recognize the relevance of the post in the broader scope of the discussion/issue, or 2 - to purposefully limit said discussion to specific terms of controversy so as not to allow it to go beyond a given mod's specific interest in or understanding of the topical content in the broader scope.

Deciphering between the two scenarios would be dependent upon the attitude of said mod. Attitude is pretty much everything.
Indeed, attitude is important, but I noticed as a kid growing up on a farm that chickens could look me in the eye while shitting where they stand.

On one hand, I'm glad to hear that you have not dealt with the level of censorship that I experience. On the other hand, I tend to high five those who are censored the most. The folks who wind up in the crosshairs of lefty censorship are the one lefties hate the most, and who experience the most of this act of hate.

Indeed, attitude is important, but I noticed as a kid growing up on a farm that chickens could look me in the eye while shitting where they stand.

On one hand, I'm glad to hear that you have not dealt with the level of censorship that I experience. On the other hand, I tend to high five those who are censored the most. The folks who wind up in the crosshairs of lefty censorship are the one lefties hate the most, and who experience the most of this act of hate.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know censorship. Many times over, in fact. Mostly real world stuff, though.

I'll give you an example. Rule 40(b). Do you know what we did when the RNC, the scroundrels they are, changed the rules at the national convention by altering Rule 40(b) and gave our delegates to Romney and barred our man from speaking to the electorate at the national convention, all in the name of ''unity," even after he'd already won the right to speak?

We put 10,000 people in the Target Center down the road from the RNC's dumb old convention, he still spoke, and we did it better than the RNC could ever dream of. Real issues and solutions were discussed, rather than the circus-like sideshow the RNC was hosting down the road.

Of course, the media blacked it out. But what do you expect? They're on the same team as the RNC/DNC. They're part of the sideshow. They're not interested in anything that might be deemed deeper than a mud puddle.

The moral of that story is people only have the power you give them. You have far, far more power than you know. It's what you do with it that's important. When things don't go one's way, one can either sit around and talk about it, or one can be about it.

A forum like this, and all of the others out there just like it, isn't really productive in any meaningful way. There's not even a mission statement. There's no stated goal. Meaningful synergy is impossibe by design. So the question is, what are you really being blocked from achieving? That's a sincere question. There's more web bots crawling the content than active posters.

Last edited:
No, moonglow kills them
Lol, I've noticed that there are a few spam bot style members who are typically left free to derail and kill threads, or turn them ugly in order to make them more eligible to be moved or otherwise censored.

Screenshot_20220705-160453_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Stockholm syndrome. Out of all the prisons out there, one of the most free and one is the least free. It is important to understand the difference between freedom and liberty.

The staff on this site has only one power, and that is the use of censorship. They can use this power to keep spam bots and outsiders out, or they can turn their power against the members. Either way, the ONLY power they have is censorship, so this is the only thing you will ever see them do. Even if they try to hide what they do with their power, they can only use MORE censorship to hide it.

Actually our "special power" is the patience to go 6 pages in PM with ANY member that asks questions and WANTS answers. You know of any other social media platform that would do that?
We cannot CENSOR topical content. We ask that the thread START CLEANLY, be in the RIGHT forum, and that posters adhere to the EFFORT LEVEL of discussion allowed by the Zone rules and the Site Wide rules. All that power fits on 1 8X11" sheet of paper.

Neither of the two admins who have posted on this thread are willing to confirm or deny that posts can secretly be selectively blocked to secretary manipulate the outcome of a thread. Both of them have only one power that the rest of us do not have, which is the power to censor things.

We barely have THE TIME to respond to all your angry PMs and threads. What makes you think ANY USMB moderator has the power to "secretly manipulate the outcome of a thread"..

There's a 600 page manual and user forum for Xenforo. That's the S/ware platform we're on. It's a MATTEL TOY that barely gets the basics done compared to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc. GO read it or find any "traffic obstructions/obstacles/secret shadow banning features in there. NOT MADE for censorship of ANY kind. You could buy a license for maybe $12K.

Yes, that’s what libs in control of media do. It’s a very deceitful way to manipulate public opinion - make it appear that dissenters are a slim majority and disallow debate.
Sometimes it clickish posters/socks asking for help (dog piling) behind the scenes in DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back