Do they REALLY care ?

Do Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the dems REALLY give a rats ass if you have healthcare coverage ?

I say no, what say you ? ......

Normally I, Tariq, do not answer questions put forward by females for they have nothing of worth to say. I will make an exception this time. Obama does care about his people. The Negro of America have been treated like dogs for centuries by the white infidels. Obama will correct this injustice and by giving his people medical insurance he is starting to dismantle the foundation of America - the oppression of visable minorities.

The fake republican says no also, thanks for your input ...

You clearly are not a traditional Republican, with your spewing, while I clearly am. Yeah, but on their terms, yes, those folks want health care for folks. Thus, your OP fails, and so much of what you do here does.

All Republicans oppose it, so are they not "real" Republicans ? ......:lol:

Your last phrase is kinda funny considering the biggest impact you've made here is trashing other posters visitor boards while in a cowardly fashion, disabling your own ......

They are playing politics because they know they are losing: stiff upper lip and all that. Also so many of them are so deep into corporate ass they can't buck their supporters. Many Republicans across the country support the bill. Get over it. This should be the breakup of the Bush leftover coalition. I pray so.

Normally I, Tariq, do not answer questions put forward by females for they have nothing of worth to say. I will make an exception this time. Obama does care about his people. The Negro of America have been treated like dogs for centuries by the white infidels. Obama will correct this injustice and by giving his people medical insurance he is starting to dismantle the foundation of America - the oppression of visable minorities.

DB can you please document with verifiable evidence what you claim?

Here's the only document you'll need the rest of your life....

27288d1221439053-weird-pictures-kevorkian-gift-certificate.jpg

Yeah, a nd while they fuck around with this bullshit, 50,000,000 Americans are unemployed, Iran is building nukes and the Chinese essentially own us.

You clearly are not a traditional Republican, with your spewing, while I clearly am. Yeah, but on their terms, yes, those folks want health care for folks. Thus, your OP fails, and so much of what you do here does.

Your last phrase is kinda funny considering the biggest impact you've made here is trashing other posters visitor boards while in a cowardly fashion, disabling your own ......

They are playing politics because they know they are losing: stiff upper lip and all that. Also so many of them are so deep into corporate ass they can't buck their supporters. Many Republicans across the country support the bill. Get over it. This should be the breakup of the Bush leftover coalition. I pray so.

You are one delusional dumbfuck.

You kept saying that five years ago. You will never learn with that attitude, sog.

Many Republicans across the country support the bill. Get over it.

That's why they don't have one single R vote and many states are already taking steps to block it.

Normally you're not a double posty faggot either i suppose ........:eusa_whistle:

Wow.. Your one of those Wife beaters aren't yah? I mean since A Woman has nothing worth to say..

The fake republican says no also, thanks for your input ...

Jokey is very busy, he's clearing the 'fake' republicans out of his party. He even cleared me out.... 'cept I've never actually been a republican - real or fake. Actually, now, the FGOP is a party of one..... JokeDorkey is the Republican party. At least, he think's he is. Be sympathetic, he's dumb.

Then my opinion is that you far right reactionary loons are crybabying, because you can't do anything else. You are out of step whackos.

Do Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the dems REALLY give a rats ass if you have healthcare coverage ?

I say no, what say you ? ......

I gave this some thought the other day actually. While I believe they do want healthcare for all, the healthcare that will be doled out will not be the quality they receive themselves. My dilemma though is I am curious if it is political gains they seek or a better life for the people? This makes no sense at a time when our debt is so overwhelming.

Forum List

Back