Do the left actually believe the lies theyre parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?

Well yeah, supply isn’t meeting the very high demand. Consumer spending on goods is through the roof. Supply has not kept up with the massive increase.

But it’s primarily a demand issue.

No, it;s a supply issue. We are not buying anymore than we were three years ago. Even if we were, industry has employees work overtime to meet the demand. My one tenant is working 10 hour days 6 days a week. A few weeks ago he worked 7 days that week.

The supply problem has been written about repeatedly by all kinds of various sources left and right. People I know who work in industrial areas tell me every single building has a help wanted sign out front. We have nearly a 5% unemployment rate. You can't tell me it's exclusively a demand problem.

The commies created a policy that no independent truckers are allowed to haul containers out of the ports. No trucks with engines manufactured before 2010 are allowed to operate in the state because of their idiotic environmental reasons. Do you have any idea how many trucks and truckers that effects?

Governor DeSantis extended an invitation to all ship companies to bring the freight to Florida. In California they don't work nights or weekends. In Florida they operate 24/7. Much longer to get there but they'll be unloaded the minute they dock.

So funny. In a Republican state, no problems. In a commie state, nothing but problems, however it's never the commie leadership at fault.

Really? When did the "commies" policy go into effect and link to it please.

Hell yes we are. Consumer spending shifted from services to goods during pandemic.

Where do you get your information? Do you just make it up?
Yes.

Yes he does. How many thousands of dollars did each American receive in direct stimulus? Add to it the indirect stimulus on top of that.... IF you're honest and sober (Trump supporters are neither) you'd have to reason that eventually that money will be spent. Add to it a trade war which created shortages in the first place and it's pretty easy to see why we have this stress on the supply chain.

Really? When did the "commies" policy go into effect and link to it please.

Hell yes we are. Consumer spending shifted from services to goods during pandemic.

Where do you get your information? Do you just make it up?

I bet you think you're slick posting a pay site. Think other leftists never tried the same?

I bet you think you're slick posting a pay site. Think other leftists never tried the same?
Money shot:
1634909625086.png

I'll ask again, do you just make shit up that you want to be true or do you actually go looking for data?

Yeah..we're supposed to believe a self-publiser who uses the word "buttocheek"

Try again loser.

They just keep repeating over and over that there was pent up demand from the pandemic. Problem with that bold lie is that retailers saw record sales during the pandemic. Target for instance had their biggest quarter in their history during the pandemic.

Their conscience is seared and they have gone full Globalist-Dark side. They are delusional fanatics.

Only an insane person would believe that man can control a climate or that little girls should be forced to see a man in their bathrooms.

They believe every lie that is told to them every day, because they are spiritually dead and mentally insane.

Yeah..we're supposed to believe a self-publiser who uses the word "buttocheek"

Typical leftist back peddle. Ask for evidence and you post it,
Money shot:
View attachment 554962

I'll ask again, do you just make shit up that you want to be true or do you actually go looking for data?

And if we had a real election giving us a real President, we'd have plenty of products and services. Trump would have never allowed this to happen.

No, I have evidence. Trump refused to sign the bill that gave people the fed unemployment addition.
This was made up.

We are not buying anymore than we were three years ago

People are leaving the labor market for many reasons. Unemployment ran out months ago. The labor shortage is multifactorial and a separate issue than supply chain disruption.

For starters, many industries and businesses contracted in 2020. It’s far easier to contract than to expand.

This was made up.

Wait a minute, what was made up? Trump refused to sign the bill. Dementia signed it nearly on his first day in office.

People are leaving the labor market for many reasons. Unemployment ran out months ago. The labor shortage is multifactorial and a separate issue than supply chain disruption.

For starters, many industries and businesses contracted in 2020. It’s far easier to contract than to expand.

People are not leaving the market, they left some time ago. The problem is they are not coming back, at least for now.

It's easy to get lazy and the Democrats know this. Two years of not working, getting paid, and in many cases more than you made working is addicting. I remember years ago when I lost a job and went on unemployment. I stretched it out for as long as I could because my former employer had zero reason to fire me. He tried to screw me because he lost his biggest account. I knew that the longer I collected, the more his unemployment insurance would go up.

It was the best summer of my adult life. My best friend and I stayed up until midnight or 1:00 am every night. We had cookouts, I got drunk on beer, and he smoked his pot. When my benefits started to run out I had to get a job. It was such a miserable experience even though I worked all my life. My first few days of working my new job were hell. I was not used to getting up that early.

In any case the extension was the genesis of what we have today. One NBC article I read stated people were making so much money they were able to sock much of it away and living on what they have in their savings. So this may be a problem for the next couple months until people start running out of money and have to go back to work. Our service sector is suffering the most because mostly kids work those jobs. Living at home in your parents basement, 40K comparable a year can take you many months before you run out of dough.

Most everyone having a serious, adverse reaction to the pathogen is unvaxxed. If you doubt CDC, the DOD cannot gainsay it with their own people.
Like Colin Powell? Great example of someone that vexed. I’m not likely to get a booster, I seem worse this time. Not into being sick.

I noticed you can’t address that the death rate hasn’t gone up even though people have had the vaccine, the death rate isn’t any better. Shows it isn’t doing much.

Like Colin Powell? Great example of someone that vexed. I’m not likely to get a booster, I seem worse this time. Not into being sick.

I noticed you can’t address that the death rate hasn’t gone up even though people have had the vaccine, the death rate isn’t any better. Shows it isn’t doing much.
However, did you reach your conclusion?

Forum List

Back