Do the illegals now in the US need to all be deported when we get a R president? Poll

Do the illegals now in the US need to all be deported when we get a R president?

• Total voters

Do the illegals now in the US need to all be deported when we get a R president?
~~~~~~
There have been successful mass deportations of illegal aliens previously....
If Operation Wetback begins and the word is spread, Illegals will begin to deport themselves rather than face arrest and incarceration.

**********​

We should have a National ID Card that is necessary to be employed, receive benefits and to vote.
If they can't eat, they will leave.

I am VERY wary of a national ID!

I don't like ANYTHING national except a good military.

Congress has a 16% approval rating..

Then we see what the national gov agencies are doing to the president We the People elected... and whom they do NOT want elected again..

The states created the federal gov, not the other way around..

so the vote tally is

Yes

and HELL YES

and that's it... no No votes!

:)

We're day by day becoming the United States of South America with the southern border wide open. Black people are going to be pissed when Hispanics start renaming all the streets after macho dudes instead of black civil rights heroes.

We're day by day becoming the United States of South America with the southern border wide open. Black people are going to be pissed when Hispanics start renaming all the streets after macho dudes instead of black civil rights heroes.
A lot of Blacks are dims

so it would seem they deserve it? I'm not God, but it seems they deserve such

Since we have way too many people in the workforce there are no jobs open for illegals

Rather than spend the resources to track down all of the illegal aliens that the Biden Administration magically converted into Asylum Seekers and gave parole, just send a letter to their address that they reported they would be living at informing them that the parole is revoked and they need to wait in their home country for Asylum to be granted or denied.

Then as they have encounters with law enforcement such as traffic tickets or any criminal activity, they can be turned over to immigration and custom enforcement for deportation. Maybe that would incentivize illegal aliens to slow the heck down driving their beaters around like they did back in their village.

Since we have way too many people in the workforce there are no jobs open for illegals

Absolutely true.

But obviously the demonrats couldn't care less. They hate us.

That reminds me of the book Mark Levin has out called The Democrats (or the Democrat Party?) Hate (s) America

I'd love to have that book. Maybe some day...

Rather than spend the resources to track down all of the illegal aliens that the Biden Administration magically converted into Asylum Seekers and gave parole, just send a letter to their address that they reported they would be living at informing them that the parole is revoked and they need to wait in their home country for Asylum to be granted or denied.

Then as they have encounters with law enforcement such as traffic tickets or any criminal activity, they can be turned over to immigration and custom enforcement for deportation. Maybe that would incentivize illegal aliens to slow the heck down driving their beaters around like they did back in their village.

sounds good to me. Whatever it takes, they need to GO

so many of them are murdering Americans. You don't even hear about those murders a lot in "the news" so called..

At this point, the ones that have crossed, and are asking for asylum, ( which is the majority flooding in) we are stuck with, at least until their court hearing. Most of these people are gaming the system, they know how this works. It buys them time even when they know they are lying about needing asylum.
This has got to change in a hurry, or we are screwed people!!
Every person here reading this, has got to stand up, contact their lawmakers, and demand action!! We have absolutely got to get these asylum laws changed, otherwise the only hope is to stop them from flooding in, and fucking Dimocrats will block any attempt to secure our borders.

By the way, any chance you get, kick a Dimocrat in the teeth! These pieces of excrement will allow and encourage the unending flood of third-worlders. We absolutely have to beat them by any means necessary!

Our government is in violation of their Oaths of office. To uphold the laws of this Nation

Nothing can happen without internal show me your papers powers, although the Constitution hasn't been a hindrance to anything yet. If anyone will be deported it would be disgruntled natives.

Nothing can happen without internal show me your papers powers, although the Constitution hasn't been a hindrance to anything yet. If anyone will be deported it would be disgruntled natives.
By allah! We are constantly being required to show our papers. Let not only employers, but anyone who does business with people who are potentially illegal aliens have to run e-verify. Hospital emergency rooms would be a good place to start. A family with eight kids shows up with head colds, run e-verify.

We should have a National ID Card that is necessary to be employed, receive benefits and to vote.
If they can't eat, they will leave.
We already have a National ID Card.

Papers! Papers, please, comrade! Vee need to tr-r-r-r-ack your moof-ments!

papers.jpg

By allah! We are constantly being required to show our papers. Let not only employers, but anyone who does business with people who are potentially illegal aliens have to run e-verify. Hospital emergency rooms would be a good place to start. A family with eight kids shows up with head colds, run e-verify.
E verify doesnt stop id theft. This is how the vast majority go to work here.

Forum List

Back