Do the illegals now in the US need to all be deported when we get a R president? Poll

Do the illegals now in the US need to all be deported when we get a R president?

• Total voters
At this point, the ones that have crossed, and are asking for asylum, ( which is the majority flooding in) we are stuck with, at least until their court hearing. Most of these people are gaming the system, they know how this works. It buys them time even when they know they are lying about needing asylum.
This has got to change in a hurry, or we are screwed people!!
Every person here reading this, has got to stand up, contact their lawmakers, and demand action!! We have absolutely got to get these asylum laws changed, otherwise the only hope is to stop them from flooding in, and fucking Dimocrats will block any attempt to secure our borders.

By the way, any chance you get, kick a Dimocrat in the teeth! These pieces of excrement will allow and encourage the unending flood of third-worlders. We absolutely have to beat them by any means necessary!
Congress can change it, with legislation.... Leaving everything up to each president instead of legislating definitive procedure and law has not been successful.

We need comprehensive immigration reform legislated by the people who are suppose to represent us.

Until then, the Executive can do whatever he wants, changing from one admin to another.

One question for the OP or anybody!!

How are you going to deport millions!!!!!!!!!!!MILLIONS of savages? hmm?

Just tell me how.

Congress can change it, with legislation.... Leaving everything up to each president instead of legislating definitive procedure and law has not been successful.

We need comprehensive immigration reform legislated by the people who are suppose to represent us.

Until then, the Executive can do whatever he wants, changing from one admin to another.
Laws are in place. Asylum bs is just an excuse on not folliwing the law.

They are here by th 10s of millions with stolen ids and hiring in with the I9 form.

Absolutely true.

But obviously the demonrats couldn't care less. They hate us.

That reminds me of the book Mark Levin has out called The Democrats (or the Democrat Party?) Hate (s) America

I'd love to have that book. Maybe some day...
What's stopping you?

Anyone who thinks that these million of feral welfare seekers can be deported ....

must be dreaming.
True, they're here to stay. On the bright side they'll likely replace our lazy-ass Americans in the work force so we can get this economy going again. Sadly, they'll be sending $Billions out of the country to their families back in their homelands.

And the current one is determined to flood our country with as many third-worlders as he can!!

Still waiting for the story to hit print, but I just caught on the news that there have been 11,000 flood in, in the last 24 hours.

A lot of things have to happen first. The least the government can do is to deport illegal aliens if they were guilty of a crime and after they served their sentences.

Forum List

Back