Do the Fundamentalist Believe the 13th Imam Has Arrived?

Have they? We see more countries ready to fight from the North. Hezbollah already sending in rockets. Syria and Taliban joining up as well. Good versus Evil is picking up in all countries as well.
there is no doubt that Hamas sought to INSPIRE. Remember
the ARAB SPRING?----another INSPIRATIONAL

there is no doubt that Hamas sought to INSPIRE. Remember
the ARAB SPRING?----another INSPIRATIONAL
I believe they went a bit to overboard this time. But, they have rallied others like the Taliban and Hezbollah. Perhaps ISIS as well. They like to get into head chopping springs. It may take some tactical nukes to stop this one.

e
Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan al-Mahdī (Arabic: محمد بن الحسن المهدي) is believed by the Twelver Shia to be the last of the Twelve Imams and the eschatological Mahdi, who will emerge in the end of time to establish peace and justice and redeem Islam.

Amadinaijad believed that the 13th Imam was coming very soon. The 13th Imam is the antithesis of Jesus Christ returning Christian Savior. Thus, the 13th Imam is the Anti-Christ to Christians. Why would the Islam world decide to attack now if they didn't believe the 13th Imam had come? Is there something they are forgetting that they have to wait for the 13th Imam?

The attack is the result of Trump's Abraham Accords.

e

you has an ATTACK, Surada because of the Abraham
Accords? Was it hives? This is not medical advice but
hives can be treated with Benadryl

you has an ATTACK, Surada because of the Abraham
Accords? Was it hives? This is not medical advice but
hives can be treated with Benadryl
Trump finished the Palestinians. Look at what Hitler did. He demonized the Jews before he took their citizenship..before he took their property and human rights...before he started killing them. Mostly based on lies and propaganda

Trump finished the Palestinians. Look at what Hitler did. He demonized the Jews before he took their citizenship..before he took their property and human rights...before he started killing them. Mostly based on lies and propaganda
try again, Surada----I have many relatives who escaped shariah shit holes AND I read your propaganda way back in the 1950s. Adolf
followed the SHARIAH LINE. In all your fantastic travels and great
experience----did you ever manage to meet a Parsi from Mumbai?
How about a hindu from East Bengal ----How about a christian Nigerian? ------gee----Even the one Christian Bosnian I encountered
had a more dramatic tale than anything a "palestinian" can conjure up. In fact I have encountered many "palestinians' a lot more
honest about the situation than are YOU

e

Dumb and dumber comment. A man who institutes the beginning of real peace and enemies working together is the problem. How stupid is that! Try blaming the terrorist HAMAS.

Dumb and dumber comment. A man who institutes the beginning of real peace and enemies working together is the problem. How stupid is that! Try blaming the terrorist HAMAS.
AVAUNT THEE --thou evil islamophobe. Blamest not the
muzzie

When you say fundamentalist do you mean christian fundamentalist or islamic fundamentalists.
2. Since there is no fulfilled islamic prophecy i'm not inclined to take take it seriously.
3. what i do take seriously is the reference to beheadings in the book of Revelation. To me that indicates that muslims or their supporters are going to be very good friends with the anti christ.
Satan has to have 2 to 3 antichrists ready at any given time since no one but the Father knows when the End times start. It's likely that Muhammad was one.

Muhammad preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

When you say fundamentalist do you mean christian fundamentalist or islamic fundamentalists.
2. Since there is no fulfilled islamic prophecy i'm not inclined to take take it seriously.
3. what i do take seriously is the reference to beheadings in the book of Revelation. To me that indicates that muslims or their supporters are going to be very good friends with the anti christ.
Satan has to have 2 to 3 antichrists ready at any given time since no one but the Father knows when the End times start. It's likely that Muhammad was one.

Muhammad preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

Here's the end times according to the futurists.

The God of Abraham is Elohim and Jehovah (Jesus Christ) and just hitting the disagree sign means nothing. Empty nonsense.

The God of Abraham is Elohim and Jehovah (Jesus Christ) and just hitting the disagree sign means nothing. Empty nonsense.

The subject of the Imam is very complicated even for the experts. He stands for justice and fairness and Jesus will be with him.

The Muslims worship the God of Abraham as the creator.

The subject of the Imam is very complicated even for the experts. He stands for justice and fairness and Jesus will be with him.

The Muslims worship the God of Abraham as the creator.
That would be Jesus who before his descent to the earth was Jehovah. But for Preterists, God has to stay out of everything and not appear to be omnipotent. Sad.

That would be Jesus who before his descent to the earth was Jehovah. But for Preterists, God has to stay out of everything and not appear to be omnipotent. Sad.

Lol 🤣. You don't know anything but Scofield futurism.

Lol 🤣. You don't know anything but Scofield futurism.
We believe God gives us what we need to know about the present and the future so that at the judgement set we can’t say we didn’t know. Remember that when you are there and want to argue with God. Because you are doing it now.

We believe God gives us what we need to know about the present and the future so that at the judgement set we can’t say we didn’t know. Remember that when you are there and want to argue with God. Because you are doing it now.

I'm not arguing with God, just you.

I’m accepting God’s words. You aren’t.

Futurists follow Hal Lindsey and Tim Lahaye not God. Revelation is pretty clear about what Jesus told John of Patmos. It tells you is will happen soon within a generation. It was 40 years between the crucifixion and the destruction of the temple.. and the end of temple Judaism.

Forum List

Back