Zone1 Do Souls Exist Prior to Conception?

Ephesians 1:3-6
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

DNA is what makes up human beings and is not 'given' it resides in every cell of our bodies. It includes the code for every human that existed before the current being. Seems like a soul to me.
A soul exists only when life is present.....dead DNA can produce nothing void of having a living species. Soul simply means alive, living. Any creature on earth that is breathing has a soul. All Life on earth shares its DNA to a degree.......why? Because all life is carbon based and is generated from elements common to all life forms. The question is.........what animates the flesh and gives that lump of elements LIFE? Simply because a Chimp shares over 90% of its dna with humanity does not prove evolution to be true. What? are the chimps/primates that exist today just to stupid to evolve? :huh1: Science has proven that life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life of the same species.......this scientific experiment implemented by Louis Pasteur in the 19th century has never been falsified by the Scientific Method, whereas life creating itself from non-living matter is falsified by the scientific method. There have been hundreds of experiments attempting to generate life from non-living matter, all have been falsified by the Scientific Method.

The Holy Scriptures agree with Louis Pasteur..........life can only reproduce within the same species. Life reproduces "each after its own kind......" Birds produce birds, fish produce fish, cattle produce cattle.....etc. (Genesis 1:20-28). God gave man authority over all life forms on earth, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and SUBDUE IT (the earth)......and have dominion over the fish of the sea and of the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moves on earth."

I am trying to grasp the existence of souls as separate from our physical bodies. Are souls created at the moment of conception, or do they already exist beforehand? On a biological level, it seems that the penetration of a human egg by a sperm cell is hardly a metaphysical event. On a religious level, however, the Bible says that Jesus (The Word) existed even before Mary became pregnant.

This suggests to me that other souls may exist prior to human conception as well as after physical death. In that case, it seems that these eternal souls might inhabit our bodies only during our lifetimes before being reincarnated in someone else's body. Is this antithetical to Christian or other religious beliefs? If so, please explain.
I would say - yes.
It would however require a believe in reincarnation - just as Christian's believe in the resurrection of Jesus. the same applies for Gods judgment day - all these bones (the living and the dead) coming to life and meeting up with God - most likely with souls - otherwise what would be the point?
Baptism: It is a symbol of your new life as a Christian. We bury the “old life” and we rise to walk in a “new life”.
So what is the "old life" of an infant?
It could be interpreted as a soul being from e.g. a diseased heathen, or a previous diseased big Christian sinner - re-instituted into a new born life.

However due to this God's judgement day - it seems that a sole upon being baptized can't be reissued - till after judgement day.

Welcome to Buddhism - anyway ;)

Last edited:
John 9:1-3
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Here Jesus' disciples ask the Lord Jesus if the blind man sinned before being born or if his parents sinned as to the reason he was born blind. Obviously the disciples believed that it was possible that one could sin prior to being born. Jesus could have simply told them that he never existed before he was born, but he didn't. He simply told them that neither the man nor his parents sinned but that he was born blind so that the works of God could be made manifest. No correction by Jesus to his disciples for believing in a premortal existence of the blind man.

Jeremiah 1:4-5
4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Here the Lord tells Jeremiah that before he was in the womb God sanctified him and ordained him to be a prophet unto the nations.

Acts 17:29
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Here Paul teaches us that we are the literal offspring of God. This why we are created in his image and likeness and why idols made of gold, silver, stone or graven by art and man's device are not God. He is the literal Father of our spirits:

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

As the offspring of God, the Father is looked upon as being the literal Father of our spirits. For this reason He is called our Father in Heaven:

Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:1
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

As the literal offspring and literal spirit children of our Heavenly Father, we are gods.

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:31-36
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus declared in the Old Testament that "Ye are gods". We are not the ruler of this world nor of the universe, but we are gods in the sense that we are the offspring of God the Father. We are his literal spirit children created and formed in his very likeness and image. We are his children. He is the very Father of our spirits. We are those "Sons of God" that shouted with joy whom Job speaks of in Job 38:

Job 38:1-7
1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
All of us who have come to this earth and received bodies were valiant in the pre-mortal world of spirits as we took part in the War in Heaven against Lucifer and his followers. It is we who need the blood of the lamb and rely on our testimonies and are subject to death:

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

You are the literal offspring of God. He is the literal Father of your spirits. We existed before the world was and God knew us and nurtured us as his spirit offspring. We all took part in the war in heaven and were valiant. Lucifer and his minions were cast out of heaven and denied the opportunity to receive bodies of flesh and bone. We have been blessed to be partakers of mortal life and to learn to choose good over evil. We all will partake in the resurrection of the dead and live eternally and immortally in bodies of flesh and bones. We are the children of God and he loves us very, very dearly.

A soul exists only when life is present.....dead DNA can produce nothing void of having a living species. Soul simply means alive, living. Any creature on earth that is breathing has a soul. All Life on earth shares its DNA to a degree.......why? Because all life is carbon based and is generated from elements common to all life forms. The question is.........what animates the flesh and gives that lump of elements LIFE? Simply because a Chimp shares over 90% of its dna with humanity does not prove evolution to be true. What? are the chimps/primates that exist today just to stupid to evolve? :huh1: Science has proven that life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life of the same species.......this scientific experiment implemented by Louis Pasteur in the 19th century has never been falsified by the Scientific Method, whereas life creating itself from non-living matter is falsified by the scientific method. There have been hundreds of experiments attempting to generate life from non-living matter, all have been falsified by the Scientific Method.

The Holy Scriptures agree with Louis Pasteur..........life can only reproduce within the same species. Life reproduces "each after its own kind......" Birds produce birds, fish produce fish, cattle produce cattle.....etc. (Genesis 1:20-28). God gave man authority over all life forms on earth, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and SUBDUE IT (the earth)......and have dominion over the fish of the sea and of the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moves on earth."
Just because we haven't figured out yet how to create life from non-life, doesn't imply we won't achieve that in the future. What then, does your belief in the biblical deity crumble the moment scientists figure out how to generate life from non-living matter?

Your assertion that reproduction only occurs between members of the same species is incorrect.

1. Canids: Various members of the canid family, including wolves, coyotes, and domestic dogs, can hybridize with one another. For instance, gray wolves and coyotes can interbreed, producing hybrids known as "coywolves" or "wolf-coyotes." Similarly, hybridization can occur between domestic dogs and wild canids, leading to mixed offspring.
  2. Ducks: Different species of ducks can hybridize, particularly within closely related groups. For example, the Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) has been known to hybridize with other duck species, resulting in mixed-species offspring.
  3. Cichlid Fish: Cichlid fish, found in various freshwater habitats, are known for their propensity for hybridization. In African lakes like Lake Malawi, hybridization between different cichlid species is common and contributes to the immense diversity of cichlid populations in these regions.
  4. Plants: Hybridization is widespread in the plant kingdom. It can occur between closely related species, resulting in mixed-species offspring with characteristics of both parent species. Hybridization often plays a significant role in plant speciation and can lead to the emergence of new species.

These are just a few examples of hybridization in the wild. Hybridization can occur in various organisms across different ecosystems, and it can have significant implications for evolutionary processes, genetic diversity, and species interactions. Natural selection over time can dramatically alter a lifeform's body morphology and genes, eventually leading to a new species.

Science has established that millions of years ago, we shared an ancestor with all of the currently living great apes. We are essentially great apes ourselves, hence the reason why our DNA is approximately 98%-99% identical to Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes).

None of the above well-established facts in any way undermines the possibility of intelligent, evolutionary, or cosmological design. This universe might very well be the result of a super-intelligence or a community of super-beings, we simply don't know. Likewise, it shouldn't lead anyone to conclude that there isn't life after death. Human beings and other animals might very well survive the death of their biological bodies, we simply don't know yet. The ultimate origin of life and our universe and the final outcome of biological death is a mystery. I admit to all of this as an atheist-agnostic. I'm not a believer in a deity or in life after death, but I might be wrong and in a way, I hope I am.

Here is some impressive evidence for the paranormal:

(GO TO YOUTUBE TO WATCH THE OTHER VIDEOS ON THIS PLAYLIST - CLICK ON THE ABOVE VIDEO LINK.)

We don't know exactly what or who these beings are, but they're apparently intelligent and they identify themselves as the spirits of the dead or ghosts. Christians claim that these beings are "demons" but the truth is that we don't know. Again, from our human vantage point, all of this is a mystery. Christians often appeal to mystery when they're discussing the topic of the trinity or their deity's nature. I will do the same when referring to questions about our origins, life after death, or the paranormal. Life is full of mystery and if there is a GOD, then perhaps he created this universe to have mystery. We're supposed to search for the answers, and not assume too much until we have sufficient evidence.

Last edited:
Just because we haven't figured out yet how to create life from non-life, doesn't imply we won't achieve that in the future. What then, does your belief in the biblical deity crumble the moment scientists figure out how to generate life from non-living matter?

Your assertion that reproduction only occurs between members of the same species is incorrect.

1. Canids: Various members of the canid family, including wolves, coyotes, and domestic dogs, can hybridize with one another. For instance, gray wolves and coyotes can interbreed, producing hybrids known as "coywolves" or "wolf-coyotes." Similarly, hybridization can occur between domestic dogs and wild canids, leading to mixed offspring.
  2. Ducks: Different species of ducks can hybridize, particularly within closely related groups. For example, the Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) has been known to hybridize with other duck species, resulting in mixed-species offspring.
  3. Cichlid Fish: Cichlid fish, found in various freshwater habitats, are known for their propensity for hybridization. In African lakes like Lake Malawi, hybridization between different cichlid species is common and contributes to the immense diversity of cichlid populations in these regions.
  4. Plants: Hybridization is widespread in the plant kingdom. It can occur between closely related species, resulting in mixed-species offspring with characteristics of both parent species. Hybridization often plays a significant role in plant speciation and can lead to the emergence of new species.

These are just a few examples of hybridization in the wild. Hybridization can occur in various organisms across different ecosystems, and it can have significant implications for evolutionary processes, genetic diversity, and species interactions. Natural selection over time can dramatically alter a lifeform's body morphology and genes, eventually leading to a new species.

Science has established that millions of years ago, we shared an ancestor with all of the currently living great apes. We are essentially great apes ourselves, hence the reason why our DNA is approximately 98%-99% identical to Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes).

None of the above well-established facts in any way undermines the possibility of intelligent, evolutionary, or cosmological design. This universe might very well be the result of a super-intelligence or a community of super-beings, we simply don't know. Likewise, it shouldn't lead anyone to conclude that there isn't life after death. Human beings and other animals might very well survive the death of their biological bodies, we simply don't know yet. The ultimate origin of life and our universe and the final outcome of biological death is a mystery. I admit to all of this as an atheist-agnostic. I'm not a believer in a deity or in life after death, but I might be wrong and in a way, I hope I am.

Here is some impressive evidence for the paranormal:

(GO TO YOUTUBE TO WATCH THE OTHER VIDEOS ON THIS PLAYLIST - CLICK ON THE ABOVE VIDEO LINK.)

We don't know exactly what or who these beings are, but they're apparently intelligent and they identify themselves as the spirits of the dead or ghosts. Christians claim that these beings are "demons" but the truth is that we don't know. Again, from our human vantage point, all of this is a mystery. Christians often appeal to mystery when they're discussing the topic of the trinity or their deity's nature. I will do the same when referring to questions about our origins, life after death, or the paranormal. Life is full of mystery and if there is a GOD, then perhaps he created this universe to have mystery. We're supposed to search for the answers, and not assume too much until we have sufficient evidence.

I deal in reality.........not "hypothetical" imaginations, i.e, SCIENCE FICTION. Not once has the Holy Bible been falsified by history actual or applied science. Over 90% of the Holy Bible can be subject to objective testing from history or real science.......its never been proven to be false. The other 10%? i.e., the supernatural events recorded? I can no more prove/quantify a miracle than you can disprove a supernatural event. Its called Super (superior) Natrual (to nature) for a reason. Its called Prima Facie evidence. When 90% of the scriptures have never been broken or disproved as fabrications........why doubt the 10% that can't be objectively quantified?:dunno:

Its beyond the capacity of Science and the Laws of physics to quantify. If not, explain where the energy came from that supposedly caused the BIG BANG..........use science to reproduce life/souls from non living matter.......use science to describe LOVE. You will, as you just exampled............ place your HOPE in one day proving this or that......i.e, BLIND FAITH.

Its YOU that just presented a quint essential example of BLIND FAITH. You are like a child throwing a tantrum because you can't prove what you claim as truth to be TRUTH...........ONE DAY!, ONE DAY!

I work with Applied Science, not Pseudo Science that exists only between the ears of philosophers that pretend to be scientists. Louis Pasteur's experiment confirmed that life can only be reproduced via pre-existing life of the same species. This experiment has never been falsified by the Scientific Method since the 19th century.....unlike your hypothetical suggestion that life can be reproduced from dead matter that has been falsified time and time again by the Scientific Method.

Last edited:
I deal in reality.........not "hypothetical" imaginations, i.e, SCIENCE FICTION. Not once has the Holy Bible been falsified by history actual or applied science. Over 90% of the Holy Bible can be subject to objective testing from history or real science.......its never been proven to be false. The other 10%? i.e., the supernatural events recorded? I can no more prove/quantify a miracle than you can disprove a supernatural event. Its called Super (superior) Natrual (to nature) for a reason. Its called Prima Facie evidence. When 90% of the scriptures have never been broken or disproved as fabrications........why doubt the 10% that can't be objectively quantified?:dunno:

Its beyond the capacity of Science and the Laws of physics to quantify. If not, explain where the energy came from that supposedly caused the BIG BANG..........use science to reproduce life/souls from non living matter.......use science to describe LOVE. You will, as you just exampled............ place your HOPE in one day proving this or that......i.e, BLIND FAITH.

Its YOU that just presented a quint essential example of BLIND FAITH. You are like a child throwing a tantrum because you can't prove what you claim as truth to be TRUTH...........ONE DAY!, ONE DAY!

I work with Applied Science, not Pseudo Science that exists only between the ears of philosophers that pretend to be scientists. Louis Pasteur's experiment confirmed that life can only be reproduced via pre-existing life of the same species. This experiment has never been falsified by the Scientific Method since the 19th century.....unlike your hypothetical suggestion that life can be reproduced from dead matter that has been falsified time and time again by the Scientific Method.
If you believe that evolution is fiction or pseudo-science, it's you who is delusional, not me. If you want to interpret the Genesis accounts as non-scientific metaphors expressing deeper spiritual truths, then of course, that's non-falsifiable. However, if you're claiming that Genesis is describing the actual physical creation as we know it, then again, you're the one suffering from a brain cramp, not me. There's no heavenly firmament or an ocean above the heavens, nor do snakes talk. If you actually believe that all female humans descend from one woman who was created from Adam's rib, 6000 years ago (or whenever you believe that happened), then again, it's you who is divorced from reality, not me.

Until the disciples of Jesus actually show up (they're now nowhere to be found), the church will continue being impotent and irrelevant. Christians like you are insufferable and unable to manifest Jesus to a lost world. Your appeals to scriptural inerrancy, fuzzy logic, and "science" to defend your supernatural claims exposes your lack of power and desperation. When a true born-again, spirit-filled Christian and disciple of Jesus Christ shows up on the scene, people STFU, because the genuine disciples of Christ, manifest the power and glory of YHWH, in Jesus' Name. That's what will impress the world, not your appeals to scriptural inerrancy or "Van Til's Propositional Apologetics". The carnal world isn't impressed with carnal Christians or their moronic appeals to biblical inerrancy and "science".

Manifest the power of His Name, and only then will the world listen.

Last edited:
I am trying to grasp the existence of souls as separate from our physical bodies. Are souls created at the moment of conception, or do they already exist beforehand? On a biological level, it seems that the penetration of a human egg by a sperm cell is hardly a metaphysical event. On a religious level, however, the Bible says that Jesus (The Word) existed even before Mary became pregnant.

This suggests to me that other souls may exist prior to human conception as well as after physical death. In that case, it seems that these eternal souls might inhabit our bodies only during our lifetimes before being reincarnated in someone else's body. Is this antithetical to Christian or other religious beliefs? If so, please explain.
The Silver Cord Ecclesiastes 12:1-8
The Anatomy of the Soul 1 Thessalonians 5:23

If you believe that evolution is fiction or pseudo-science, it's you who is delusional, not me. If you want to interpret the Genesis accounts as non-scientific metaphors expressing deeper spiritual truths, then of course, that's non-falsifiable. However, if you're claiming that Genesis is describing the actual physical creation as we know it, then again, you're the one suffering from a brain cramp, not me. There's no heavenly firmament or an ocean above the heavens, nor do snakes talk. If you actually believe that all female humans descend from one woman who was created from Adam's rib, 6000 years ago (or whenever you believe that happened), then again, it's you who is divorced from reality, not me.

Until the disciples of Jesus actually show up (they're now nowhere to be found), the church will continue being impotent and irrelevant. Christians like you are insufferable and unable to manifest Jesus to a lost world. Your appeals to scriptural inerrancy, fuzzy logic, and "science" to defend your supernatural claims exposes your lack of power and desperation. When a true born-again, spirit-filled Christian and disciple of Jesus Christ shows up on the scene, people STFU, because the genuine disciples of Christ, manifest the power and glory of YHWH, in Jesus' Name. That's what will impress the world, not your appeals to scriptural inerrancy or "Van Til's Propositional Apologetics". The carnal world isn't impressed with carnal Christians or their moronic appeals to biblical inerrancy and "science".

Manifest the power of His Name, and only then will the world listen.
What's to "INTERPRET"..........all one needs is an 8th grade education to read and comprehend the content of the Holy Scriptures? Your problem? You assume your lack of faith somehow effects others. You grossly misrepresent the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. 1. No where does the Bible declare there is an ocean above the earth in the atmosphere. 2. You ignore the actual scripture that describes the water canopy that existed when the earth was new.........a water vapor barrier that shielded mankind from the harmful effects of Solar Radiation. (This explains why many animals/fish that live in the sea have a life span in some instances of 500 years + even today)

When the earth was new.......the Bible states that once man was driven from the garden where the tree of life existed (Genesis 3:22) he would be sentenced to eventual physical death due to partaking of the tree of knowledge (Genesis 2:7)

In the beginning Adam lived over 900 years (930 yrs).......(Genesis 5:5).......by the time of Abraham.......the average lifespan of man was reduced to under 200 years. Abraham died at the age of 175 (Genesis 25:7-8). Today man's average lifespan is around 70-80 yrs of age.........(Ps. 90:10)

Did a water barrier between the heavens (sky) and the earth exist according to scriptures that existed in the form of a mist? "Then God said, Let there be a firmament (firmament: simply means a surface in the form of a sphere in appearance) in the mist of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters (no where is this firmament described as an ocean of water....it is described as a mist that went upwards into the sky that provided water for plant growth -- Genesis 2:6).

Until the time of the flood there had not been rain upon the face of the earth.......ever. ".........for God had not caused it to rain as there were no men to till the ground." -- Genesis 2:5

Also the scriptures declare that the topographical face of the earth changed during the flood. "The mountains rose and the valley's sank down to the place You appointed them....." -- Ps. 104:8.

Applied science and the science of archaeology prove that the earth once consisted of one large Continent called "PANGEA".......during the flood event, the entire face of the earth changed.......great sink holes in both major oceans (7 miles deep) allowed the water to drain and settle revealing the new land masses. Exactly why man will never find the exact location of the Garden of Eden.

How did Noah collect the animals of the earth before the flood? The animals came to Noah over a 120 year period...the time required for the construction of the ark. (Genesis 6:20). Until the flood event, there was never a mention of Wind or Rain in the Bible, the first mention of wind is found in (Genesis 8:1)

The Bible says a third of the hosts in heaven were cast out of heaven to torment mankind. It would follow that the two-thirds that weren’t cast out to follow Lucifer are those who Lucifer and his fallen angels will torment and try to keep them from returning back to Heaven.
Jehovah was still a spirit when he descended to earth and became a mortal person, Jesus Christ. Michael the arc angel descended to become Adam. Makes sense. Jehovah was a little lower than the Father. And the arc Angel a little lower than Jehovah to become the father of the human race.

The Bible says a third of the hosts in heaven were cast out of heaven to torment mankind. It would follow that the two-thirds that weren’t cast out to follow Lucifer are those who Lucifer and his fallen angels will torment and try to keep them from returning back to Heaven.
Jehovah was still a spirit when he descended to earth and became a mortal person, Jesus Christ. Michael the arc angel descended to become Adam. Makes sense. Jehovah was a little lower than the Father. And the arc Angel a little lower than Jehovah to become the father of the human race.
Why then did (wink, wink) Jehovah...i.e, Jesus Christ identify the Godhead as consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and declare entrance into the kingdom of God...i.e, came with conditions.........the church/kingdom that the Father had given Him with all authority in heaven and on earth.......every nation should be baptized in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit? (Matthew 28:18-20)

The scriptures declare that is through the act of water baptism that one is "Conveyed into the kingdom of God" as declared by both Peter and Paul. (Col. 1:13, 1 Peter 3:21). There is no salvation void of entering the spiritual kingdom of Christ Jesus. There is not one example of anyone being conveyed into the kingdom void of water baptism in the N.T. The act of baptism symbolizes death and resurrection and a new birth/life. (Col. 2:12)

Why did the Holy Spirit inspired apostle of Christ declare, "For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." -- Col. 2:9

Last edited:
Why then did (wink, wink) Jehovah...i.e, Jesus Christ identify the Godhead as consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and declare entrance into the kingdom of God...i.e, came with conditions.........the church/kingdom that the Father had given Him with all authority in heaven and on earth.......every nation should be baptized in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit? (Matthew 28:18-20)

The scriptures declare that is through the act of water baptism that one is "Conveyed into the kingdom of God" as declared by both Peter and Paul. (Col. 1:13, 1 Peter 3:21). There is no salvation void of entering the spiritual kingdom of Christ Jesus. There is not one example of anyone being conveyed into the kingdom void of water baptism in the N.T. The act of baptism symbolizes death and resurrection and a new birth/life. (Col. 2:12)

Why did the Holy Spirit inspired apostle of Christ declare, "For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." -- Col. 2:9
Why did you have a question for the first paragraph? Of course there are conditions. I've never said there weren't. There are lots actually. See, baptism only effects those going to the 3rd Heaven or Celestial Glory part of Heaven. The Terrestrial and Telestial (Stars) requires no baptism. All they require is that they confess that Jesus is the Christ before judgment day or at the judgment bar of the Father with Jesus as our Mediator. Terrestrial is where good people go that reject the saving ordinances such as baptism. Telestial glory is where those who eventually confess Jesus is the Christ but were wicked in life and with reluctance confess their sins. Those who are wicked and also deny Jesus as the Christ, their Savior will go where there is no glory which we call Perdition. That is where Satan, Cain and others will be with all the hosts of heaven that were cast out (the third).

So, I answered the baptism question. To be clear, the "Kingdom of God" is specifically speaking of the 3rd Heaven Paul saw and spoke about in First Corinthians chapter 15, the Celestial Glory or Kingdom.

Yes the Godhead of the Father and Son have resurrected bodies. They are not the same personage. Jesus prayed to the Father many times, not to Himself. He said the will he did was His Fathers, not his own.

Greetings
if I may
A soul is called Atma in Sanskrit; in Persian, it is called Ruh.
When the Prophet was asked, what is the soul?
Amr-i Allah, which means 'an activity of God

When your soul experiences a dream or vision in a dream it's like looking at a person in a frosty
window
man-peering-through-a-frozen-window-pane-in-winter-FBT5Y0.jpg
A vision is when your soul is in the Spirit, Read 2 Corinthians 12: 3. The golden bowl is?

1684622100833.png

Read Ecclesiastes 12:1-8
when the soul leaves the body, the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl is broken, this is like an umbilical cord, which is called a silver cord.

1684623394940.png

when you are in a dream the cord the golden bowl from the soul is attached to your body, when one dies the golden bowl is broken, and the soul is 2 Corinthians 5: 8. If the soul is not saved in a place called Sheol, this was the place where the souls departed to, and when Christ dies, He sends his angels to release them from Sheol.
277648.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you have a question for the first paragraph? Of course there are conditions. I've never said there weren't. There are lots actually. See, baptism only effects those going to the 3rd Heaven or Celestial Glory part of Heaven. The Terrestrial and Telestial (Stars) requires no baptism. All they require is that they confess that Jesus is the Christ before judgment day or at the judgment bar of the Father with Jesus as our Mediator. Terrestrial is where good people go that reject the saving ordinances such as baptism. Telestial glory is where those who eventually confess Jesus is the Christ but were wicked in life and with reluctance confess their sins. Those who are wicked and also deny Jesus as the Christ, their Savior will go where there is no glory which we call Perdition. That is where Satan, Cain and others will be with all the hosts of heaven that were cast out (the third).

So, I answered the baptism question. To be clear, the "Kingdom of God" is specifically speaking of the 3rd Heaven Paul saw and spoke about in First Corinthians chapter 15, the Celestial Glory or Kingdom.

Yes the Godhead of the Father and Son have resurrected bodies. They are not the same personage. Jesus prayed to the Father many times, not to Himself. He said the will he did was His Fathers, not his own.
Simple enough..........find one instance in the N.T where anyone was conveyed into the KINGDOM/CHURCH without being baptized in water. "ONE".:deal: The thief on the cross?:huh1: Jesus (God Incarnate) personally saved this person before the N.T. covenant went into effect when Jesus declared, "It is finished". (John 19:30) Unless you are claiming that Jesus will vacate His throne in Heaven and come to personally save you........you must obey the covenant of Christ in order to enter the spiritual kingdom of God....i.e, the N.T. church. Which would make you SPECIAL........while the Apostle declares, "God has no respect of person..........." -- Acts 10:34

Peter.......who preached the first gospel sermon under the terms of the N.T. covenant used the keys Jesus declared he was given in Matthew 16, "Whatsoever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven......" -- Matthew 16:19, 18:18

In other words.........the apostles were to establish doctrine for the N.T. church/kingdom of God through divine inspiration that came directly from Jesus in Heaven in the form of a "helper"....i.e, the Holy Spirit of Truth (John 14:16-17), a helper that the WORLD cannot receive. Jesus promised that He would communicate with the Apostles after His death and ascension in order to bring remembrance of the things Jesus taught them (John 14:26)

Did Peter use those "keys" to open the door to the Kingdom of God? Yes......on the day of Pentecost after the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, who was taken upon into Heaven accompanied by Angels (Acts 1:9-11).....the Holy Spirit with power fell upon the Apostles......the Jews gathered there to hear Peter speak, who shamed them for killing the
Christ...asked Peter "What shall we do........" Peter used the keys given to an Apostle of Christ to bind on earth that which is bound in heaven.........Peter declared, "Repent and be baptized EVERYONE OF YOU......in the name of Jesus Christ.....and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." -- Acts 2:37-38 Receive a gift from the Holy
Spirit of Truth......being guided into ALL TRUTH. (John 16:13-15).

There can be no more revelations if the first century Apostles and Disciples of Christ were guided into ALL TRUTH as declared in Jude 3, ".....the faith is ONCE DELIVERED" confirmed by Peter who declared that through the knowledge provided by Jesus Christ, ".... has given us ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE AND GODLINESS....." -- 2 Peter 1:1-4

I declare.....based upon these simple revelations found in the Holy Scriptures that cults which were established Hundreds of years after ALL TRUTH was presented by the Apostles of Christ in the first century.....to be fakes and con artists.......with their antichrist doctrines. Mormons, JWs........Islam, the RCC.......the list is long. Supposed Christian TV evangelicals who preach prosperity only.........God loves you, but send your money to MY ADDRESS..you can find me at a mega church that does nothing but entertain and tickle the ears of the gullible.....while I laugh all the way to the bank with my TAX FREE millions of dollars.................

Last edited:
Simple enough..........find one instance in the N.T where anyone was conveyed into the KINGDOM/CHURCH without being baptized in water. "ONE".:deal: The thief on the cross?:huh1: Jesus (God Incarnate) personally saved this person before the N.T. covenant went into effect when Jesus declared, "It is finished". (John 19:30) Unless you are claiming that Jesus will vacate His throne in Heaven and come to personally save you........you must obey the covenant of Christ in order to enter the spiritual kingdom of God....i.e, the N.T. church. Which would make you SPECIAL........while the Apostle declares, "God has no respect of person..........." -- Acts 10:34

Peter.......who preached the first gospel sermon under the terms of the N.T. covenant used the keys Jesus declared he was given in Matthew 16, "Whatsoever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven......" -- Matthew 16:19, 18:18

In other words.........the apostles were to establish doctrine for the N.T. church/kingdom of God through divine inspiration that came directly from Jesus in Heaven in the form of a "helper"....i.e, the Holy Spirit of Truth (John 14:16-17), a helper that the WORLD cannot receive. Jesus promised that He would communicate with the Apostles after His death and ascension in order to bring remembrance of the things Jesus taught them (John 14:26)

Did Peter use those "keys" to open the door to the Kingdom of God? Yes......on the day of Pentecost after the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, who was taken upon into Heaven accompanied by Angels (Acts 1:9-11).....the Holy Spirit with power fell upon the Apostles......the Jews gathered there to hear Peter speak, who shamed them for killing the
Christ...asked Peter "What shall we do........" Peter used the keys given to an Apostle of Christ to bind on earth that which is bound in heaven.........Peter declared, "Repent and be baptized EVERYONE OF YOU......in the name of Jesus Christ.....and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." -- Acts 2:37-38 Receive a gift from the Holy
Spirit of Truth......being guided into ALL TRUTH. (John 16:13-15).

There can be no more revelations if the first century Apostles and Disciples of Christ were guided into ALL TRUTH as declared in Jude 3, ".....the faith is ONCE DELIVERED" confirmed by Peter who declared that through the knowledge provided by Jesus Christ, ".... has given us ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE AND GODLINESS....." -- 2 Peter 1:1-4

I declare.....based upon these simple revelations found in the Holy Scriptures that cults which were established Hundreds of years after ALL TRUTH was presented by the Apostles of Christ in the first century.....to be fakes and con artists.......with their antichrist doctrines. Mormons, JWs........Islam, the RCC.......the list is long. Supposed Christian TV evangelicals who preach prosperity only.........God loves you, but send your money to MY ADDRESS..you can find me at a mega church that does nothing but entertain and tickle the ears of the gullible.....while I laugh all the way to the bank with my TAX FREE millions of dollars.................
Greetings

so who has this key to Kingdom, yes there are no new revelations, but one you don't know or say or don't know.
yes there are many who come to his name, you are one who to do the same
But there is one revelation, from the old, which is to come, and one that is hidden I know what going to say but you throw so much many things all at once
the Holy Spirit is not of confusion, it is bad enough to add the word do not say in his teaching

You try so hard, man knows more than he can understand, but like I said there is a new revelation from which Christ says to his apostles, as they didn't understand why Christ was crucified to fulfill the laws of the Prophets
time pass then when Christ was resurrected then he explain the reason for the gospel and the coming of return, and by the way, Christ come once, then the hidden one, and then that one you should know

the revelation from the old that which is within...........................you can't see, them in all you study
imagesCA9Z0C23.jpg

Greetings

so who has this key to Kingdom, yes there are no new revelations, but one you don't know or say or don't know.
yes there are many who come to his name, you are one who to do the same
But there is one revelation, from the old, which is to come, and one that is hidden I know what going to say but you throw so much many things all at once
the Holy Spirit is not of confusion, it is bad enough to add the word do not say in his teaching

You try so hard, man knows more than he can understand, but like I said there is a new revelation from which Christ says to his apostles, as they didn't understand why Christ was crucified to fulfill the laws of the Prophets
time pass then when Christ was resurrected then he explain the reason for the gospel and the coming of return, and by the way, Christ come once, then the hidden one, and then that one you should know

the revelation from the old that which is within...........................you can't see, them in all you study
View attachment 787459
You sure debunked the content of the Holy Scriptures with your subjective ad hominem rhetoric. Let's count the number of books, chapters and verses you presented......counting, counting, counting...........-0-.

Its simple.........no one was promised to be endowed with Power from the Holy Spirit except the Apostles of Christ, all that is promised to all disciples of Christ is TRUTH that originates from Heaven, that is the Gift of the Spirit. This promise of power was made only to the Apostles. Read Acts 1.........its written by Luke the Physician and begins...........IN CONTEXT and SUBJECT MATTER with Jesus giving instructions to the Apostels He had chosen (Acts 1:2)....Jesus was speaking to no one else when He revealed to His apostles (after His death and resurrection -- Acts 1:3) Jesus was assembled with them (the apostles) -- Acts 1:4) when He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem but to wait for the promise from the Father, which He saith, ye have heard of Me. They should wait until the Holy Spirit fell upon them, to Baptize them in the Spirit (Acts 1:5)..... "But ye (the apostles) shall receive power, AFTER THAT (after they has received power from the Fathers), the Holy Ghost is come upon you (who? the Apostels) -- Acts 1:8

Only the Apostles held the authority to pass on the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as described by the apostles in Acts 8, when Peter informed a man named Simon..... that you have neither lot nor part in the ability to pass on the gifts of the Spirit when he was asked to bestow this gift upon the Sorcerer.....named Simon, he stated that he would purchase this supernatural gift that when he laid hands on another they would receive a gift from the Spirit. The Spirit had fallen on none of the people of Samaria who had been baptized and converted.......until Philip called upon Peter.......to lay hands on these new converts (Acts 8:5-21)

There is another demonstration that these supernatural gifts were bestowed by the laying on of the hands of an Apostle, "Therefore I (Paul) remind you (Timothy) to stir up the gift that is in you (Timothy) through the laying on of my hands (Paul the Apostle's hands) -- 2 Tim. 1:6

Paul goes on to declare that these gifts would fail one day when that which is perfect comes (that, a thing not a person.......the Greek translation for perfect means, complete/whole)....the same Greek word PERFECT used by James in describing the Perfect Law of Liberty (the completed new testament covenant of truth) (1 Cor. 13, James 1:25). Paul declared that when these supernatural gifts of the Spirit ceased........the remaining gifts would be Faith, Hope and Charity/Love, with Love being the greatest of the gifts from the spirit. Its FAITH that must be accepted as TRUTH that gives every disciple of Christ Hope......but Love is superior to both.......for if you LOVE ME (Jesus).......you will keep MY COMMANDMENTS (John 14:15)

I will convert to any faith if anyone can objectively display the signs of a True Apostle of Christ, "Truly the SIGNS OF AN APOSTLE WERE WORKED AMONG YOU, IN ALL PATIENCE, IN SIGNS, AND WONDERS, AND MIGHTY DEEDS......." -- 2 Cor. 12:12 What are the signs of an Apostle of Christ? 1. Personally witness the resurrection of Jesus (Acts 1:8, 2:32) Paul was born out of season but witnessed the Christ on the Road to Damasucs (Acts 9, 1 Cor. 15:1-11, 9:1) 2. Work under the authority of personally being chosen by Jesus.....Paul was sent to be the apostle of the gentiles (Gal. 2:7-9), just as Peter was sent to the Jews to witness.

3. An apostle learned directly from Jesus (Gal. 1:11-12) 4. The words or revelations of an Apostle where always confirmed with Signs and Wonders (miracles) -- Mark 16:14-20. Proceed, objectively document any modern day miracles such as mentioned by the Christ in Mark 16 :14-20, 1. Cast out demons 2. Speak with a new tongue you have never learned.....foreign languages 3. Pick up a serpent/viper such as did Paul when he was accidentally bitten gathering wood -- Acts 28:4, 5. Drink poison without being harmed. 6 Heal the sick by laying on of hands7. resurrect the dead by laying on of hands 8. heal the blind from birth..........

There are no modern miracles because the need for the Gifts ended when All Truth was delivered (the PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY -- James 1:25.....perfection cannot be added to).......truthful doctrine from heaven that established faith was delivered ONCE (Jude 3) There are no modern Apostles of Christ as proven via the fact that none have displayed the true signs of an Apostle of Christ.

Last edited:
You sure debunked the content of the Holy Scriptures with your subjective ad hominem rhetoric. Let's count the number of books, chapters and verses you presented......counting, counting, counting...........-0-.

Its simple.........no one was promised to be endowed with Power from the Holy Spirit except the Apostles of Christ, all that is promised to all disciples of Christ is TRUTH that originates from Heaven, that is the Gift of the Spirit. This promise of power was made only to the Apostles. Read Acts 1.........its written by Luke the Physician and begins...........IN CONTEXT and SUBJECT MATTER with Jesus giving instructions to the Apostels He had chosen (Acts 1:2)....Jesus was speaking to no one else when He revealed to His apostles (after His death and resurrection -- Acts 1:3) Jesus was assembled with them (the apostles) -- Acts 1:4) when He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem but to wait for the promise from the Father, which He saith, ye have heard of Me. They should wait until the Holy Spirit fell upon them, to Baptize them in the Spirit (Acts 1:5)..... "But ye (the apostles) shall receive power, AFTER THAT (after they has received power from the Fathers), the Holy Ghost is come upon you (who? the Apostels) -- Acts 1:8

Only the Apostles held the authority to pass on the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as described by the apostles in Acts 8, when Peter informed a man named Simon..... that you have neither lot nor part in the ability to pass on the gifts of the Spirit when he was asked to bestow this gift upon the Sorcerer.....named Simon, he stated that he would purchase this supernatural gift that when he laid hands on another they would receive a gift from the Spirit. The Spirit had fallen on none of the people of Samaria who had been baptized and converted.......until Philip called upon Peter.......to lay hands on these new converts (Acts 8:5-21)

There is another demonstration that these supernatural gifts were bestowed by the laying on of the hands of an Apostle, "Therefore I (Paul) remind you (Timothy) to stir up the gift that is in you (Timothy) through the laying on of my hands (Paul the Apostle's hands) -- 2 Tim. 1:6

Paul goes on to declare that these gifts would fail one day when that which is perfect comes (that, a thing not a person.......the Greek translation for perfect means, complete/whole)....the same Greek word PERFECT used by James in describing the Perfect Law of Liberty (the completed new testament covenant of truth) (1 Cor. 13, James 1:25). Paul declared that when these supernatural gifts of the Spirit ceased........the remaining gifts would be Faith, Hope and Charity/Love, with Love being the greatest of the gifts from the spirit. Its FAITH that must be accepted as TRUTH that gives every disciple of Christ Hope......but Love is superior to both.......for if you LOVE ME (Jesus).......you will keep MY COMMANDMENTS (John 14:15)

I will convert to any faith if anyone can objectively display the signs of a True Apostle of Christ, "Truly the SIGNS OF AN APOSTLE WERE WORKED AMONG YOU, IN ALL PATIENCE, IN SIGNS, AND WONDERS, AND MIGHTY DEEDS......." -- 2 Cor. 12:12 What are the signs of an Apostle of Christ? 1. Personally witness the resurrection of Jesus (Acts 1:8, 2:32) Paul was born out of season but witnessed the Christ on the Road to Damasucs (Acts 9, 1 Cor. 15:1-11, 9:1) 2. Work under the authority of personally being chosen by Jesus.....Paul was sent to be the apostle of the gentiles (Gal. 2:7-9), just as Peter was sent to the Jews to witness.

3. An apostle learned directly from Jesus (Gal. 1:11-12) 4. The words or revelations of an Apostle where always confirmed with Signs and Wonders (miracles) -- Mark 16:14-20. Proceed, objectively document any modern day miracles such as mentioned by the Christ in Mark 16 :14-20, 1. Cast out demons 2. Speak with a new tongue you have never learned.....foreign languages 3. Pick up a serpent/viper such as did Paul when he was accidentally bitten gathering wood -- Acts 28:4, 5. Drink poison without being harmed. 6 Heal the sick by laying on of hands7. resurrect the dead by laying on of hands 8. heal the blind from birth..........

There are no modern miracles because the need for the Gifts ended when All Truth was delivered (the PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY -- James 1:25.....perfection cannot be added to).......truthful doctrine from heaven that established faith was delivered ONCE (Jude 3) There are no modern Apostles of Christ as proven via the fact that none have displayed the true signs of an Apostle of Christ.
greeting
you expect me to read all of this pastry you put, you are like one that is
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
I say again, let no one think me a fool. If otherwise, at least receive me as a fool, that I also may boast a little.
What I speak, I speak not according to the Lord, but as it were, foolishly, in this confidence of
2 Cor 11:13-17 (NKJV)

Note: For such are false apostles your not apostles, yes your right but one, transforming themselves into apostles of Satan.

knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
for prophecy never came by not the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:20-21 (NKJV)

your private interpretation, show us as those who are sanctified by Christ, to give us the Holy Spirit, meaning those who receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon us!
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you shall be witnesses to Me
Acts 1:8 (NKJV)

And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is with you all. Amen.

Rev 22:17-21 (NKJV)

but continue your pastry
R (60).gif

greeting
you expect me to read all of this pastry you put, you are like one that is
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
I say again, let no one think me a fool. If otherwise, at least receive me as a fool, that I also may boast a little.
What I speak, I speak not according to the Lord, but as it were, foolishly, in this confidence of
2 Cor 11:13-17 (NKJV)

Note: For such are false apostles your not apostles, yes your right but one, transforming themselves into apostles of Satan.

knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
for prophecy never came by not the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:20-21 (NKJV)

your private interpretation, show us as those who are sanctified by Christ, to give us the Holy Spirit, meaning those who receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon us!

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you shall be witnesses to Me
Acts 1:8 (NKJV)

And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is with you all. Amen.

Rev 22:17-21 (NKJV)

but continue your pastry
View attachment 787533

Again this is simple.......... objectively demonstrate that anyone living today that can produce the signs of a true Apostle of Christ. You did not........because YOU CANNOT. :huh1: Thus your cult consists of LYING SPIRITS....who make claims they cannot confirm via signs and wonders.

One passage debunks your private interpretation. Acts 1:8 When read "in context"........the apostles are the one's being addressed in this chapter..........not anyone else. "Until the day HE (Jesus) was taken up (the ascension), after that.......HE THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST HAD GIVEN COMMANMENTS (to who?).........UNTO THE APOSTLES WHOM HE (Jesus) HAD CHOSEN. To whom He (Jesus) shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs........" This chapter addresses only the Apostles whom Jesus personally chose.

Earlier......while living, Jesus informed the Apostles.......only the Apostles, in specific Thomas and Philip when read in context, "I will pray the Father, and He shall give you (who? the Apostles as Jesus was addressing Thomas and Philip) a "COMFORTER" (i.e, the Holy Ghost) who will be with you forever; Even the Spirit of Truth (Holy Ghost); (get ready........) WHOM THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE; NEITHER KNOWETH HIM.....BUT YE (Thomas and Philip who were hand picked Apostles) KNOW HIM (the spirit of truth) FOR HE DWELLETH WITH YOU (with who? Thomas and Philip, hand picked apostles) AND SHALL BE IN YOU (in who? Thomas and Philip). -- John 14:16-17

Anyone that claims to be an apostle of Christ today.....that cannot produce the signs of a true apostle are.......1. lying or 2. mentally unstable. 3. gullible. Not to worry........the same type existed in the 1st century......who were"........unstable and unlearned that "twist" the scriptures to their own destruction......" 2 Peter 3:16

Last edited:
Again this is simple.......... objectively demonstrate that anyone living today that can produce the signs of a true Apostle of Christ. You did not........because YOU CANNOT. :huh1: Thus your cult consists of LYING SPIRITS....who make claims they cannot confirm via signs and wonders.

One passage debunks your private interpretation. Acts 1:8 When read "in context"........the apostles are the one's being addressed in this chapter..........not anyone else. "Until the day HE (Jesus) was taken up (the ascension), after that.......HE THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST HAD GIVEN COMMANMENTS (to who?).........UNTO THE APOSTLES WHOM HE (Jesus) HAD CHOSEN. To whom He (Jesus) shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs........" This chapter addresses only the Apostles whom Jesus personally chose.

Earlier......while living, Jesus informed the Apostles.......only the Apostles, in specific Thomas and Philip when read in context, "I will pray the Father, and He shall give you (who? the Apostles as Jesus was addressing Thomas and Philip) a "COMFORTER" (i.e, the Holy Ghost) who will be with you forever; Even the Spirit of Truth (Holy Ghost); (get ready........) WHOM THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE; NEITHER KNOWETH HIM.....BUT YE (Thomas and Philip who were hand picked Apostles) KNOW HIM (the spirit of truth) FOR HE DWELLETH WITH YOU (with who? Thomas and Philip, hand picked apostles) AND SHALL BE IN YOU (in who? Thomas and Philip). -- John 14:16-17
the Holy Spirit was not just subject not just the apostles, the Holy Spirit is not in a box
R (60).gif

I toll you a new revelation, for the old one, the promise of the Holy Spirit that asks
To Him, all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins."
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
"Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?" And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.
Acts 10:43-48 (NKJV)

"Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price.
Why do you spend money on what is not bread, And your wages on what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.

Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV)

Forum List

Back