Do something or stop complaining.

I have expressed no confidense in the Biden Administration on the border or immigration and am on record here saying so.
Again, neither party wants a solution at the border, only the American people.
Wrong.

Democrats have proposed comprehensive immigration reform only to be blocked by Republicans.

The most recent example.

IF the ReNaziKlans cared about border security, they would voted in favor have the oon the bill for border security. They did not. Democrats do want border security. It is the ReNaziKlans who have photo-ops at the border bitching security, while failing funding for border security.
I hear you. And, I was watching C-Span2 this evening, and am very aware the Republicans voted against more border patrol, more border facilities to process immigrants, more equipment, even to scan trucks at the border for drugs.

But, I got to say, Joe's open border policy and the way he implemented it, was wrong from the get-go, and he has done nothing to change his policy.

I hear you. And, I was watching C-Span2 this evening, and am very aware the Republicans voted against more border patrol, more border facilities to process immigrants, more equipment, even to scan trucks at the border for drugs.

But, I got to say, Joe's open border policy and the way he implemented it, was wrong from the get-go, and he has done nothing to change his policy.

There is no "Open Border Policy". That is ReNaziKlan myth. If you choose to that, it is on you. Speaker Johnson voted against border security, just remember that.

Wrong.

Democrats have proposed comprehensive immigration reform only to be blocked by Republicans.

The most recent example.

Maybe, but it is kind of like they were dragged kicking and screaming to the issue, while they seemed perfectly satisfied with Joe's Open border policy and really not caring, as many of that ilk lived in cities, they voted to be sanctuary for legal and illegal immigrants.

They wanted immigrants (for whatever reason) and are only now showing any discomfort, as now getting too many in their sanctuaries, free from Federal enforcement, even if the immigrants were already arrested as criminals.

It will be a while before I believe either party on wishing to control the border. It is just an American Citizen issue, not one that either of the political parties legitimately aim to solve. I have seen this dance since 1982. It is probably just the continuing two party two step.

Biden reversed a range of other Trump policies by executive order, including ending a visa ban on a group of predominately Muslim countries including Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen that Trump said was about national security. Biden said it was in fact a ban targeting Muslims.
Because, you know, we have nothing to fear from these people.

There is no "Open Border Policy". That is ReNaziKlan myth. If you choose to that, it is on you. Speaker Johnson voted against border security, just remember that.

There is no official "policy", but as anyone with a brain can see we are being invaded as never before. It is NOT secured, and it's because Biden literally invited them in, thus it is "open".

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

There is no official "policy", but as anyone with a brain can see we are being invaded as never before. It is NOT secured, and it's because Biden literally invited them in, thus it is "open".

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

FACT: JOE BIDEN WAS IN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE IN 2019 DIP SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact Check: Did Republicans Call for Cutting 2,000 Border Patrol Agents?​

The Ruling

1704817029109.png

False. Republicans have not directly called for the cutting of border agents; rather, budgetary plans submitted by the conservative wing of Republican lawmakers would, according to the White House, create budget cuts that would lead to the loss of 2,000 border staff positions. However, the House Freedom Caucus, which made the proposals, dismissed the Biden administration's criticisms.

Humourous! Both parties claiming they want border control, but opposing the other's remedies. Then voters will claim to be turning to be independents!

Humourous! Both parties claiming they want border control, but opposing the other's remedies. Then voters will claim to be turning to be independents!

Since when have Dimocrats "claimed" they want border control?
They challenge ANY attempts that are made to secure the borders, and all the while they encourage illegals to flood in.

Does this sound like someone who wants to secure our border?

Fact Check: Did Republicans Call for Cutting 2,000 Border Patrol Agents?​

The Ruling

View attachment 885655

False. Republicans have not directly called for the cutting of border agents; rather, budgetary plans submitted by the conservative wing of Republican lawmakers would, according to the White House, create budget cuts that would lead to the loss of 2,000 border staff positions. However, the House Freedom Caucus, which made the proposals, dismissed the Biden administration's criticisms.

You mean, people had so little opinion of Republicans, people actually thought the wanted to cut border enforcement personnel? Wow! I had not heard that one. Amazing, that people doubt republicans so much, they would actually think republicans willing to sabotage border security more than it is for some supposed political benefit.

Seeing as Rupert Murdoch owns the paper, and because I read the WSJ's op-ed page to see what they're saying, I can assure you it is a conservative voice as are all media outlets owned by Faux.
Sorry leftard, your assurance means squat.

Pee tapes, anyone?

PRIORITIZE SMART BORDER CONTROLS

• Supplement existing border resources with technology and infrastructure. The legislation builds on record budget allocations for immigration enforcement by authorizing additional funding for the Secretary of DHS to develop and implement a plan to deploy technology to expedite screening and enhance the ability to identify narcotics and other contraband at every land, air, and sea port of entry. This includes high-throughput scanning technologies to ensure that all commercial and passenger vehicles and freight rail traffic entering the United States at land ports of entry and rail-border crossings along the border undergo pre-primary scanning. It also authorizes and provides funding for plans to improve infrastructure at ports of entry to enhance the ability to process asylum seekers and detect, interdict, disrupt and prevent narcotics from entering the United States. It authorizes the DHS Secretary to develop and implement a strategy to manage and secure the southern border between ports of entry that focuses on flexible solutions and technologies that expand the ability to detect illicit activity, evaluate the effectiveness of border security operations, and be easily relocated and broken out by Border Patrol Sector. To protect privacy, the DHS Inspector General is authorized to conduct oversight to ensure that employed technology effectively serves legitimate agency purposes.
  • Manage the border and protect border communities. The bill provides funding for training and continuing education to promote agent and officer safety and professionalism. It also creates a Border Community Stakeholder Advisory Committee, provides more special agents at the DHS Office of Professional Responsibility to investigate criminal and administrative misconduct, and requires the issuance of department-wide policies governing the use of force. The bill directs the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to study the impact of DHS’s authority to waive environmental and state and federal laws to expedite the construction of barriers and roads near U.S. borders and provides for additional rescue beacons to prevent needless deaths along the border. The bill authorizes and provides funding for DHS, in coordination with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and nongovernmental experts, to develop guidelines and protocols for standards of care for individuals, families, and children in CBP custody.
  • Crack down on criminal organizations. The bill enhances the ability to prosecute individuals involved in smuggling and trafficking networks who are responsible for the exploitation of migrants. It also expands investigations, intelligence collection and analysis pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act to increase sanctions against foreign narcotics traffickers, their organizations and networks. The bill also requires the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and DHS, in coordination with the Secretary of State, to improve and expand transnational anti-gang task forces in Central America.
A "new" system.

LMAO

Libtards are so full of shit their WORDS come out brown.

To match the brown matter between their ears.

That bill was simply Trump's codified Trump's failed policy on the Southern Border.

When Trump first took office, illegal border crossings were at a 50 year low and nobody would give him money for a wall if the border was secure. So Trump set out to create a crisis at the Southern Border, cancelling foreign aid to fight the gangs, and increasing violence in their home countries.

By 2019, illegal crossings spiked so high, Trump declared a National Emergency at the Southern Border, after he completely dismanted all of the imigration courts and immigration support services along the Southern Border.

Obama cut illegal immigration by prosecuting employers, as did Clinton. Both were more successful that any Republican President at reducing illegal crossings.
Goddamn LYING leftards.

How about just enforcing existing law?
It should be THAT fucking simple.

If the senile jackass would do that.... but he won't. He thinks he's above the law.

He's protecting that coke snorting son of his too. The whole fucking family is full of pedophiles.

Republicans have stated outright that they don't want anything done about the border...just to hurt Biden....

Damn America, to hurt Biden is what they're running on this year.

I wish them luck.

Forum List

Back