Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Ah, the old "Conservative & Republican" bit. Back to Reconstruction, bullshitter?

Are you seriously a Teacher?
Teddy Roosevelt was a Trust Buster, big government, anti-business, environmentalist
You call that Conservative?

Last edited:
Kind of amusing when one can ask the exact same question of left wingers. I have been posting here for a good while I have seen a great many post from the left complaining and bitching about a lot of things but don't see much if any love of country post.

The government spends immeasurably more on all its useless upkeep. When was the last time YOU got off YOUR ass to help anyone in REAL need?

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society

Those taxes pay for police and fire, national defense,a Justice system, roads and other infrastructure, clean water, sanitation, healthcare, schools, parks……

Liberals like American art? Except when it is art that makes them uncomfortable. Then it's time to tear it all down! Even statues of Abraham Lincoln.

They like "art". But they consider graffiti and vandalism and other illegal crap like that, art

And every idea YOU disagree with is "evil," you shameless fucking hypocrite.
No. Just the evil ones. And none of that violates your right. If you want to be racist, go ahead, but you aren’t working for me.

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society

Those taxes pay for police and fire, a Justice system, roads and other infrastructure, clean water, sanitation, healthcare, schools, parks……

Da "payments" you make each week to Vinny da Nose pay for the "protection" of youse business.

Da "payments" you make each week to Vinny da Nose pay for the "protection" of youse business.
No idea what you are babbling about

Can you provide data on the percent of businesses paying protection money?
Why don’t you just admit you are making shit up?

They like "art". But they consider graffiti and vandalism and other illegal crap like that, art

And they'll pontificate on how "sublime" that crap is while they are tearing down statues and throwing cans of paint at real works of art in real museums.

Don’t you wok for public schools that are funded by property taxes?
Yup. I teach (and teach where I do) because I choose to. And I pay my taxes. No choice about the taxes part. Nothing "patriotic" about doing something you have no choice about.

Forum List

Back