Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

We don't need to make homosexuality illegal. We just need to enforce our laws against pedophiles. Use the death penality for child molestation. That will quickly reduce the "recruiting" efforts of faggots.

The vast majority of us could care less if two fags want to have sex with each other. Also, when they slip rings on each other's fingers don't expect us to call it a "marriage". And stay the hell away from the kiddies.

The two things have nothing to do with the other.

Yes, pedophiles should be kept from children. I hope you aren't suggesting to keep gays from children.

I wasn't, but you do bring up a good point. Since homos are ten times more likely to be pedophiles I would suggest keeping your children away from queers. Its not too smart for a young woman to walk down a dark alley in a ghetto, so the same logic applies with keeping kids away from queers.

We don't need to make homosexuality illegal. We just need to enforce our laws against pedophiles. Use the death penality for child molestation. That will quickly reduce the "recruiting" efforts of faggots.

The vast majority of us could care less if two fags want to have sex with each other. Also, when they slip rings on each other's fingers don't expect us to call it a "marriage". And stay the hell away from the kiddies.

Yes, pedophiles should be kept from children. I hope you aren't suggesting to keep gays from children.

I wasn't, but you do bring up a good point. Since homos are ten times more likely to be pedophiles I would suggest keeping your children away from queers. Its not too smart for a young woman to walk down a dark alley in a ghetto, so the same logic applies with keeping kids away from queers.

Hey fucktard, why don't you go Google me up some facts that back up your bullshit, or just do us all a favor and go play on the freeway for awhile.

Hey fucktard, why don't you go Google me up some facts that back up your bullshit, or just do us all a favor and go play on the freeway for awhile.

Well asshole, its not that hard. Supposedly gays make up about 2-4% of the population. That would mean that victims of adult men sexually abusing children should only be boys 2-4% of the time. Only its not. Our wonderful corrupt government of course won't keep good statistics on the subject because it would outrage liberals to suggest gays are more likely to be child molesters. However there have been many studies done and they easily show that 30-40% of the victims are boys. Simple math tells us that if a certain group only makes up 4% of the population yet commits 40% of the crime then it proves that group is ten times more likely to commit that crime.

Use google yourself and get back to us. Please prove me wrong by showing that only 2-4% of all child molestation victims are boys.

Well asshole, its not that hard. Supposedly gays make up about 2-4% of the population. That would mean that victims of adult men sexually abusing children should only be boys 2-4% of the time. Only its not. Our wonderful corrupt government of course won't keep good statistics on the subject because it would outrage liberals to suggest gays are more likely to be child molesters. However there have been many studies done and they easily show that 30-40% of the victims are boys. Simple math tells us that if a certain group only makes up 4% of the population yet commits 40% of the crime then it proves that group is ten times more likely to commit that crime.

Use google yourself and get back to us. Please prove me wrong by showing that only 2-4% of all child molestation victims are boys.
ha ha ha. You're a fucking idiot. What are you 85 years old?

Child sexual abuse: What parents should know

Homosexuality is a paraphilia rooted in the sexualization of emotional or other developmental stage trauma.

ha ha ha. You're a fucking idiot. What are you 85 years old?

Child sexual abuse: What parents should know

And yet your link does not give specifics on how many girls are victims of molestation versus boys.

This is from your link:
Some perpetrators are female -- It is estimated that women are the abusers in about 14% of cases reported among boys and 6% of cases reported among girls.

Well if women are responsible for 14% of the cases involving a male victim, that would mean adult men are responsible for 86%.

The only clue it gives is this tidbit:
Girls tend to be at greater risk of sexual victimization than boys.
However, boys are more likely to be victimized by a perpetrator outside the family than girls.

Girls "tend" to be at a greater risk? That implies its almost even between boys and girls for being victims. That confirms other statistics I have seen, and if women are only responsible for 14% of those cases with boys, that means homosexual men are taking up a vary large proportion of pedophiles.

Thanks for proving my point. :eusa_whistle:

I think Conservaderrps having 2 reputation points is a crime.

Whats up with that?

You care too much about that. And about me. It's creepy. You should stop. But you won't.

And Hawk, you're really not worth me spelling out why you're a dumb fucking bigot; just know that you are, okay sweetums?

Translation:

I have nothing to refute your points so I am giving up and playing the old racist/bigot card.

Carry on, dipshit.

Barney Frank? :lol: He seems a little too emo to trust? So do you actually believe that question your asking Tw? Wish I opened that earlier lol

You care too much about that. And about me. It's creepy. You should stop. But you won't.

And Hawk, you're really not worth me spelling out why you're a dumb fucking bigot; just know that you are, okay sweetums?

The tag line "conservaderrps sucks off goats" fits you perfectly. We need to keep that as your permanent one.

I don't neg those who don't neg me - so I'm sure glad you were stupid enough to cross that line...

The tag line "conservaderrps sucks off goats" fits you perfectly. We need to keep that as your permanent one.

I don't neg those who don't neg me - so I'm sure glad you were stupid enough to cross that line...

Cross that line? Jesus. It's the Internet, guy. And you fail at it.

They won’t answer the question honestly. They’ll instead hide behind the myth of ‘states’ rights’ and ‘allow local communities’ to decide. Conservative contempt for, or ignorance of, the Constitution, its case law, and rule of law is evident, as one does not forfeit his civil liberties merely as a consequent of his state of residence.

I think Conservaderrps having 2 reputation points is a crime.

Whats up with that?

Translation:

I have nothing to refute your points so I am giving up and playing the old racist/bigot card.

Carry on, dipshit.

No. It's about me not wasting any more time trying to convince a bigot to not be a bigot. It's fine. You'll die one day and we'll have one less fuckhead ruining it for everyone else.

No, you made up a point out of whole cloth. Children are not more at risk around gays and lesbians than around heterosexuals.

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Barney Frank is a crime.

Translation:

Carry on, dipshit.

No. It's about me not wasting any more time trying to convince a bigot to not be a bigot. It's fine. You'll die one day and we'll have one less fuckhead ruining it for everyone else.

LOL. I see, guys like me are "ruining it" for ...who again? Oh queers and pedophiles. Gee, I'm sorry I take all the fun out of it for you queers and your "recruiting" efforts.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back