Do Republicans really care about women and living children, and healthcare? They play a good game? Results?

List by city, not state.
You may as well post that Russia has a lower mortality rate than the US.
Racial demographics and behaviors of pregnant mothers explain that.

Healthy mothers tend to deliver live, healthy babies, especially those who recognizes that everything they do and everything they put into their bodies can impact the health of their unborn children.

Racial demographics and behaviors of pregnant mothers explain that.

Healthy mothers tend to deliver live, healthy babies, especially those who recognizes that everything they do and everything they put into their bodies can impact the health of their unborn children.

Pregnant mothers making unhealthy and risky choices during pregnancy has a huge effect on infant mortality.

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

Here are the 10 states with the highest maternal mortality:

1. Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
  2. Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
  3. Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
  4. New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
  5. Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
  6. Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
  7. Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
  8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)
  9. South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
  10. Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Here are the 10 states with the highest infant mortality:

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)
So what's your point?

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

Here are the 10 states with the highest maternal mortality:

1. Louisiana (58.1 per 100k)
  2. Georgia (48.4 per 100k)
  3. Indiana (43.6 per 100k)
  4. New Jersey (38.1 per 100k)
  5. Arkansas (37.5 per 100k)
  6. Alabama (36.4 per 100k)
  7. Missouri (34.6 per 100k)
  8. Texas (34.5 per 100k)
  9. South Carolina (27.9 per 100k)
  10. Arizona (27.3 per 100k)

Here are the 10 states with the highest infant mortality:

1. Mississippi (9)
  2. Arkansas (8)
  3. South Dakota (8)
  4. Oklahoma (7.7)
  5. Alabama (7.4)
  6. Tennessee (7.4)
  7. Indiana (7.3)
  8. Georgia (7.2)
  9. Ohio (7.2)
  10. Louisiana (7.1)
Your lists don't matchup and you wont' like digging into the causes of high infant mortality so best find something else to crow about.

Your lists don't matchup and you wont' like digging into the causes of high infant mortality so best find something else to crow about.
My lists don’t match what? I am well aware of the causes, but keep in mind some of those states also have high levels of teen pregnancy, low levels of spending on child health, and high numbers uninsured. To make it even better, most of them are also among the states that refused to expand Medicare and are first in line to make abortion illegal. Mississippi, despite it’s horrendous record, is claiming it will provide more funding to services and foster care for all these babies…something often promised but never done.

I personally don't care if the human race self destructs, or lives on forever. I just wanna sit back at night and listen read a damn book.
Life IS short, tends to be damned brutal and people SHOULD be able to relax in the little time they have when they aren't on the clock!

When you take African American out of the equation I'm afraid it would twist your numbers to hell

Prenatal care in African American women is abysmal. The amount of tobacco, drug, and alcohol abuse is much higher than the normal. It is not wacist raciss, just hard cold numbers
Prenatal care is even worse.

Life IS short, tends to be damned brutal and people SHOULD be able to relax in the little time they have when they aren't on the clock!
My biggest concern in life is that damned slice I developed last season that hasn't gone away

Watching these cyborgs melt down is so funny. Over every little thing

Take note of what the moonbats do....

Pointing out that gubmint programs and other meddling in medical services are expensive and deliver a shitty end product = you don't care about women, the cheeellllldrennnnn, and the sainted poooooooor.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
But you better get that fucking jab or we'll ruin your life....Your body my choice

care for all these babies…
They shouldn't promise something they don't have the funding for BUT the idea that all these babies are somehow an inescapable fact of life if abortion is limited or banned is ridiculous. The numbers are outrageous and are a clear indication that huge numbers of Americans are ignoring even the idea of being responsible for contraception. Sure, it fails occasionally but the numbers of abortions prove that abortion itself is what millions are relying on for "birth control". IT IS DISGUSTING. In the states where the convenience is removed and it becomes a big headache or expense to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy, there WILL be a reduction both in the numbers of abortions and the overall birth rate for indigent women.

Some groups may be resistant to that but older women, better-educated women, those who realize that contraception is a hell of a lot more "convenient" than raising money and traveling out of state to handle a pregnancy that easily could have been avoided, will begin to avoid the need for as many abortions.

Assuming some women are unable to handle an unwanted child in any way but through abortion is as ridiculous as those who say black folks aren't capable of getting an ID for voting. It's insulting and a lie.

My biggest concern in life is that damned slice I developed last season that hasn't gone away

Watching these cyborgs melt down is so funny. Over every little thing
Prolly chop swinging over the top....Keep your hands lower, backswing around the spine, then swing like you're trying to hit the ball over the 2nd baseman's head.

Prolly chop swinging over the top....Keep your hands lower, backswing around the spine, then swing like you're trying to hit the ball over the 2nd baseman's head.
As I've aged I can't follow through and finish my swing as high and straight up

I got these new Nike balls that feel great. We've only been playing 9 holes in swamp lands so far

My lists don’t match what? I am well aware of the causes, but keep in mind some of those states also have high levels of teen pregnancy, low levels of spending on child health, and high numbers uninsured. To make it even better, most of them are also among the states that refused to expand Medicare and are first in line to make abortion illegal. Mississippi, despite it’s horrendous record, is claiming it will provide more funding to services and foster care for all these babies…something often promised but never done.
Gosh. That's awful. Maybe we should make abortion mandatory.

Each other.

Spending on health care doesn't make much difference in babies being born live and healthy, people who live in mud huts who will never see a doctor have live healthy babies and keep them alive every day all over the planet.

Mothers living and eating healthy and taking care of themselves before the baby is born and after, taking care of both mother and child is how you keep infant mortality rates low.

Mothers who abuse themselves while carrying a child and neglect and or abuse them after don't.

FB_IMG_1652246717434.jpg

Forum List

Back