Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

You traitorous trash spend all your time whining and crying like little pussies over election fraud that didn't even happen and has no evidence of happening at all.
You people look stupid as fuck on all the Jan 6th Insurrection videos, playing dress up like little kids, running around in combat vests like wanna be bad asses. Nobody is scared of you crybabies at all.

Waaaa !
Waaaaaaa !!!

mommy the election was stolen !
Hey retard you just had your ass kicked and that's the best you can do.

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

/——/ LBJ did that a few time. No pearl clutching from the Left. He was a democRAT of course.

1jcr56.jpg

OK, we be cool with that.
Better he lives in some chatroom poster's braincase ......than in the White House.

I like that trade-off.
America wins that one.

IMHO

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

The question is; do maga trash cult followers care if their cult leader is a treasonous criminal rapist?
1691188965613-jpeg.811367

LOL, im shocked you guys still havent actually figured out the truth with that one. Let me tell you 3 facts, no spin, no opinion, just facts....

1 - Trump says he was holding up newspaper articles about the general and said "i should have declassified this stuff" (he was referring to the General lying in the articles about Trump wanting to invade Iran). Now i know that you arent going to believe Trump, but that brings us to number 2...

2 - Everyone who was there that day says that they never saw classified documents.

3 - The DOJ isnt charging him for those documents. They never found Iranian military plans at Mara Lago, so how could they charge him for it?

That audio was leaked for political reasons. It isnt for the courtroom. It wont help them with any of their charges in court. He isnt being charged for that. Your media is tricking you.
Thread.

Does the Satanist Democrat establishment even have an inkling or a concern that the time is fast approaching and they will be drug into the streets to face vigilante justice?

Better wake up.

Yeah. Sure thing. I bet you’ll be at the front of the pack.

Forum List

Back