Do Republicans care as much for the environment as Democrats do?

So you don't think that runoff into our water is a serious issue? And you think that we are using land in the most responsible manner? And you think that there s no problem with using packaging for consumer products that will sit for 10,000 years in a landfill? really? You think that sort of thing is funny?
..the Earth replenishes itself...it's fine

the environment is fine ....you people are freaking out over NOTHING

I disagree. I think we are facing some very serious environmental issues involving run off into our waters, land use, excessive packaging of consumer products, etc...issues, which will never be properly addressed so long as the man made global warming scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.
the environment is fine...what's the problem??
land use?? !? the water is fine

Really? When I was a kid, there were few worries over eating fish out of farm ponds....today, you only eat fish out of those ponds if you are looking to get some form of cancer...

And the problems with land use are legion...how about places like miami that are sinking because so much concrete is being poured there...fires blazing out of control over hundreds of thousands of acres because of liberal policy banning practices that would clear underbrush...and on and on...not to mention unrestricted, poorly planned suburban sprawl which is having devastating effects on both the land, and the wildlife that calls it home.

Last edited:

I disagree. I think we are facing some very serious environmental issues involving run off into our waters, land use, excessive packaging of consumer products, etc...issues, which will never be properly addressed so long as the man made global warming scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

Really? When I was a kid, there were few worries over eating fish out of farm ponds....today, you only eat fish out of those ponds if you are looking to get some form of cancer...

And the problems with land use are legion...how about places like miami that are sinking because so much concrete is being poured there...fires blazing out of control over hundreds of thousands of acres because of liberal policy banning practices that would clear underbrush...and on and on...
there have been fires on the Earth for centuries !!!!!!!
Volcanoes spewing all kinds of crap into the air
etc
mt-st-helens-erupting.jpg

And the problems with land use are legion...how about places like miami that are sinking because so much concrete is being poured there...fires blazing out of control over hundreds of thousands of acres because of liberal policy banning practices that would clear underbrush...and on and on...
etc

Of course there have been fires...but in nature, fires tend to burn themselves out...reducing underbrush such that when fires happen again, there isn't enough fuel on the ground to generate enough heat to actually burn the tops of the trees. Liberal policies that prevent clearing underbrush...and building homes in areas where fire is part of the natural ecology and as a result, putting out the fires to protect homes which allows more fuel to form in the form of underbrush results in fires of a sort that were never seen in nature.

it is all related to land use.

So you don't think that runoff into our water is a serious issue? And you think that we are using land in the most responsible manner? And you think that there s no problem with using packaging for consumer products that will sit for 10,000 years in a landfill? really? You think that sort of thing is funny?

It doesn't replenish itself on a generational scale...Maybe you think I am an environmentalist and figure that you just need to argue with liberals...me too.

I am about as conservative as they get...and am a conservationist...learn the difference between conservation and environmentalism and get back to me.

So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

I find it very hard to believe.

Of course not you never leave Chicago.

OF_Bison.jpg

So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

It most assuredly is true. You just need to get out more and meet real people.

Of course there are some nutjob democrats who believe the earth would be better off without people. Are they as stupid as other democrats or are they short bus special?
Bullshit. Republicans elect morons who call climate change a hoax & want to trade our clean air & water for corporate greed.

When Republicans vote for the environment, I will believe it, until then, they hate the environment & hate their own children to condemn them to a more difficult future

When Democrats talk about healthcare for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

What they don't talk about is the ridiculous sums of money it would cost...and what a nightmare government controlled medical care would be.

When they talk about education for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

You know how many people would actually ever finish if government were paying the bill?...Next to none. Why bother?

When Democrats talk about job training for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

Democrats don't want an employed self sufficient America...they want an unemployed america...dependeint on government..ready to vote for whoever will give them the most stuff.
Funny chit. Because we had both a booming economy and care for the environment in the past.

Is that true?

Lol
Most republicans are farmers lol or live off the land.. are you mentally ill?

Yes...most farmers are republicans...and no, he is not mentally ill...just well informed. This map speaks for itself. How much farm land do you see in blue there? Some fancy vineyards in california? Liberals are city dwellers who don't know the first thing about the land...which is why they make a religion out of nature rather than actually living in it.

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png
The same farmers that flood their lands with herbicides in no-till crops, Then dump all kinds of Chemical fertilizers - (a lot run off into the streams & rivers ending up killing bays like the Chesapeake), and either spraying the crap of it with pesticides or plant GMOs with systemic poisons, then feed it to people. Yep, that's caring about the environment.

They would export more but a lot of countries don't want the poison laden shit they grow.

They should love how Trump has destoyed some of theor msrkets & now they beg for government monery.

I can't wait until these Republican Midwest farmers find they can no longer grow their crops due to warming temperatures & arid conditions as Climate change affects increase. I will lauigh at each evefy one of them for being this fucking stupid.

I'm not a Republican, but as a conservative, I want to conserve our natural resources.

That's probably all I have to say about that.

The ONLY THING sociopath democrooks care about is POWER.

Pieces of shit like deanturd parrot this inane drivel from inner city shitholes governed by democrook sociopaths, and the people who actually enjoy nature pay for the upkeep and maintenance of wildlife and parks.
EEMPDPQX4AYFERF

Do you say the same kind of nasty things about poor whites living in Appalachia?
Quit pretending that you care about poor people in Appalachia....You look down your nose snobbishly at those people at every opportunity.
From the ilk that trash inner city poor "democrats" as if there are not any poor Republicans.

Is that true?

It most assuredly is true. You just need to get out more and meet real people.

Of course there are some nutjob democrats who believe the earth would be better off without people. Are they as stupid as other democrats or are they short bus special?
Bullshit. Republicans elect morons who call climate change a hoax & want to trade our clean air & water for corporate greed.

When Republicans vote for the environment, I will believe it, until then, they hate the environment & hate their own children to condemn them to a more difficult future

If you think you know what Republicans vote for, your XB-145 foil helmet is on too tight. You need a bigger size.

No one with an above room temperature IQ agrees 100% with any politician. None.

It doesn't replenish itself on a generational scale...Maybe you think I am an environmentalist and figure that you just need to argue with liberals...me too.

I am about as conservative as they get...and am a conservationist...learn the difference between conservation and environmentalism and get back to me.
maxresdefault.jpg

mt-st-helens-today.jpg

The environment gets in the way of their profits

etc

Of course there have been fires...but in nature, fires tend to burn themselves out...reducing underbrush such that when fires happen again, there isn't enough fuel on the ground to generate enough heat to actually burn the tops of the trees. Liberal policies that prevent clearing underbrush...and building homes in areas where fire is part of the natural ecology and as a result, putting out the fires to protect homes which allows more fuel to form in the form of underbrush results in fires of a sort that were never seen in nature.

so humans shouldn't live in homes???--you live in a home, don't you?
...now we have to get the OK on where to build homes???!!

The ONLY THING sociopath democrooks care about is POWER.

Pieces of shit like deanturd parrot this inane drivel from inner city shitholes governed by democrook sociopaths, and the people who actually enjoy nature pay for the upkeep and maintenance of wildlife and parks.
EEMPDPQX4AYFERF

Do you say the same kind of nasty things about poor whites living in Appalachia?

What kind of dumb fuck meme is that?

etc

My home is not built on a flood plain...or a fault line, or in a local where fire is an integral part of the ecology, or on a beach...and if it were...I would expect the sorts of disasters which happen to people who build their homes in such areas...

etc

My home is not built on a flood plain...or a fault line, or in a local where fire is an integral part of the ecology, or on a beach...and if it were...I would expect the sorts of disasters which happen to people who build their homes in such areas...
....please give examples/go into detail on where fire is needed

Forum List

Back