Do Mexifornia politicians think their ‘business model’ is sustainable?

The majority of ESL students in American schools are US CITIZENS, you fucking idiot.
I wouldn’t say the majority. But a very large percentage have illegal aliens for parents. Most of the others have parents holding Green Cards. Damned few ESL students have American citizens for both parents.

Yes, the majority.
Hmmm….you seem to have the data, I’m certain you haven’t concocted an opinion rooted in globalist FEELZ. Tell us, what percentage of ESL students have a citizenship approved by We The
People?
Try real hard to keep the entire context intact, try real hard to give straight answers without spin. Good luck

Hmmm….you seem to have the data, I’m certain you haven’t concocted an opinion rooted in globalist FEELZ. Tell us, what percentage of ESL students have a citizenship approved by We The
People?
Try real hard to keep the entire context intact, try real hard to give straight answers without spin. Good luck
"Most ELLs were born in the United States, and are U.S. citizens."

"U.S. Census data found that 82 percent of prekindergarten to 5 th grade English-learners and 65 percent of 6 th and 12 th grade English-learners are U.S.-born."

"U.S. Census data found that 82 percent of prekindergarten to 5 th grade English-learners and 65 percent of 6 th and 12 th grade English-learners are U.S.-born."

That doesn't invalidate my point. The students may be American citizens, but in the vast majority of cases their parents AREN'T. They're either legal or ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. That's the problem with "birthright citizenship" and why only thirty countries in the entire world practice it. Other than the USA and Canada, the other twenty-eight are either tiny islands or third world crapholes like Venezuela, Cuba, El Salvador and Bolivia. No other first world country allows it.

That doesn't invalidate my point. The students may be American citizens, but in the vast majority of cases their parents AREN'T. ....

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenship of the students. By the way - prove your claim.

... They're either legal or ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. That's the problem with "birthright citizenship" ....
That doesn't invalidate my point. The students may be American citizens, but in the vast majority of cases their parents AREN'T. They're either legal or ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. That's the problem with "birthright citizenship" and why only thirty countries in the entire world practice it. Other than the USA and Canada, the other twenty-eight are either tiny islands or third world crapholes like Venezuela, Cuba, El Salvador and Bolivia. No other first world country allows it.
And?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenship of the students, and the citizenship of the children does nothing to change the immigration status of the parents. By the way - prove your claim.

What is the "problem" with legal immigration?
No problem with legal immigration. But I've never liked birthright citizenship for the children of immigrants. I believe that for citizenship by birth, BOTH parents should be either natural or naturalized citizens.

No problem with legal immigration. But I've never liked birthright citizenship for the children of immigrants. I believe that for citizenship by birth, BOTH parents should be either natural or naturalized citizens.

Take it up with the Constitution.

Take it up with the Constitution.
The Constitution doesn’t establish requirements for citizenship. The 14th Amendment sets a standard, but it’s clearly aimed at ex-slaves, not immigrants, that language was added by the Senate and agreed to by the House.
the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments were all aimed at equality for ex-slaves. The only wording that could possibly be aimed at immigrants is the phrase “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” which refers to people owing allegiance to other nations (in other words citizens of other countries) which is exactly what green card holders and illegal aliens are.

Forum List

Back