Charles Barkley Speaks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Many people who love trump, love Barkley because he says things about blacks they like to hear. This time Charles Barkley has spoken about Trump supporters.

Many people who love trump, love Barkley because he says things about blacks they like to hear. This time Charles Barkley has spoken about Trump supporters.

"It's the president of the United States, it ain't for a small little group of nutty people, it's everybody. I don't have anything against Republicans , I don't have anything against Democrats ," Barkley clarified.

His co-host, Gayle King , cut in to tell the sports icon that Trump supporters would "object to you calling them nutty people." Barkley replied, "I only call them that because they are, they're crazy. They're like your drunk friend. Once your friend's drunk and there's nothing you can say to them."

:laugh:

2MinuteHate.jpg

I like Barkley, as long as he says what he thinks and not what some political party tells him to say I'm good with it. Just like Trump he says lots of things on lots of subjects and doesn't get everything right. No one does.
He said people like YOU are nuts. Comprende?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

:gives:

Stuttering fucks that shit their pants in public, no problem...

But definitely not 'nutty people'.

Link to trump admitting to be a dictator on day one…

Trump supporters are nothing close to a monolith.
Donks are literally a useful idiot cult owned by a ruling elite class.

. They are as close to a monolith as any political group in the USA can get. They appear to share one tiny brain.
Nope that's your team of cultural marxists. Indoctrinated and will do anything your overlord ruling class tells you to do.

Then provide us the link to the video or transcript…should be easy
You are the one who doesn't believe it. Barkley said it. So ask him for the link.

You are the one who doesn't believe it. Barkley said it. So ask him for the link.
Correct I don’t believe it, actually I literally quoted you saying it

You said the entire world heard it…so, show us…

If you can’t, then it’s clear you are a liar

Correct I don’t believe it, actually I literally quoted you saying it

You said the entire world heard it…so, show us…

If you can’t, then it’s clear you are a liar
Do a search. I'm not going to and it doesn't mean I'm a liar.

So GFY.

Forum List

Back