Charles Barkley Speaks

I like Barkley, but I don’t really care what he has to say about politics or any serious matter. He’s best when he’s making fun of Shaq. That’s where he’s funny.

Many people who love trump, love Barkley because he says things about blacks they like to hear. This time Charles Barkley has spoken about Trump supporters.

For once he and I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correct I don’t believe it, actually I literally quoted you saying it

You said the entire world heard it…so, show us…

If you can’t, then it’s clear you are a liar
3 or 4 days ago, when Trump talked to Hannity in Iowa. It's on tape

• Thanks
3 or 4 days ago, when Trump talked to Hannity in Iowa. It's on tape
When he said on day one he’d close the border? Haha that’s what has your feathers upset? Haha y’all are desperate

Trump has said on DAY ONE he will be a dictator, and close the border, and now the emails have been sent out to Dims everywhere, that they should all be claiming to anyone who will listen to them, that Trump had admitted he'll be a dictator.

And you're upset that someone might actually try and stop the flood of the third-world?
aVwOnRn.jpeg

• Thanks
Many people who love trump, love Barkley because he says things about blacks they like to hear. This time Charles Barkley has spoken about Trump supporters.

Really uncle tom you should stop repeating chopped up edited shit. And apply the in context function. He will use his Executive order power to do two things. Fix the border and drill baby drill day one they are the two things he will address.

I like Barkley, but I don’t really care what he has to say about politics or any serious matter. He’s best when he’s making fun of Shaq. That’s where he’s funny.
I like him on basketball broadcasts too.

Trump has said on DAY ONE he will be a dictator, and close the border, and now the emails have been sent out to Dims everywhere, that they should all be claiming to anyone who will listen to them, that Trump had admitted he'll be a dictator.
If you read Project 2025, you learn that trump will continue being a dictator after day 1.

He has openly admitted he will use the DOJ against his enemies. He will open detention camps and arrest poltical opponents. He wants to be a dictator.

Really uncle tom you should stop repeating chopped up edited shit. And apply the in context function. He will use his Executive order power to do two things. Fix the border and drill baby drill day one they are the two things he will address.
Trump wants to do more than that dumb white boy.

Forum List

Back