Do Mexifornia politicians think their ‘business model’ is sustainable?

I do “suck it up”…..obviously. I’m lucky enough to be able to insulate myself from the filth for the most part. Does it bother you that I expose Mexifornia on an internet forum?
Not at all but damn, I'd get the fuck out because there is zero indication that it's going to get any better, in fact it's going to get a lot worse.

Yours is a self-inflicted wound.....Cash-out and get out or quit your bitchin' because if you are paying taxes there then YOU are part of the problem.

Not at all but damn, I'd get the fuck out because there is zero indication that it's going to get any better, in fact it's going to get a lot worse.

Yours is a self-inflicted wound.....Cash-out and get out or quit your bitchin' because if you are paying taxes there then YOU are part of the problem.
I’m just running the clock out…In addition to my kids and companies centered here, we bought our dream home and a winery not long ago, both are fully insulated from Mexifornia filth and we‘re really enjoying them for now but the clock is ticking. Our exit plan is all laid out.

I’m just running the clock out…In addition to my kids and companies centered here, we bought our dream home and a winery not long ago, both are fully insulated from Mexifornia filth and we‘re really enjoying them for now but the clock is ticking. Our exit plan is all laid out.
Well if that is the case why all the rending of garments? :dunno:

After seeing the difference in my step great-granddaughter, anyone with children needs to get out of California yesterday. Being in an unwoke school that just teaches academics has made a tremendous difference.

After seeing the difference in my step great-granddaughter, anyone with children needs to get out of California yesterday. Being in an unwoke school that just teaches academics has made a tremendous difference.
But but but…. Unkotare says, in different ways, that schools full of ESL children are great for America because “our diversity is our strength”.
Is he lying?

But but but…. Unkotare says, in different ways, that schools full of ESL children are great for America because “our diversity is our strength”.
Is he lying?
Of course.

ESL is only part of the pressure on children in school. The sexual pressure almost caused her suicide. To be gay, bi or trans is enormous. Core subjects have been replaced, partially or completely with CRT or CGT, critical gender theory. Emma used to carry around a small rubber anxiety ball that she would squeeze. No more. She's just a happy, healthy, 14 year old. In Texas.

Of course.

ESL is only part of the pressure on children in school. The sexual pressure almost caused her suicide. To be gay, bi or trans is enormous. Core subjects have been replaced, partially or completely with CRT or CGT, critical gender theory. Emma used to carry around a small rubber anxiety ball that she would squeeze. No more. She's just a happy, healthy, 14 year old. In Texas.
Sorry to hear that…unfortunately, I bet Emma’s story is one quite commonly told.

I say what I say in no "different ways," asshole. Got a question? Ask it. Try to put words in my mouth? FUCK YOU, LOSER.
“Ask it” huh?
(Watch this folks)
Do schools full of ‘ESL students’ achieve like schools full of caucasian kids do? Why is that?

Forum List

Back