Do lefties even want to know the truth?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
So the MSM sorts through everything that happens in our political landscape, and then they select the items that they feel are the most newsworthy and support the political agenda that they want to push. My question to lefties is are you comfortable with having the MSM choosing which media you see and which media you don't?

So the MSM sorts through everything that happens in our political landscape, and then they select the items that they feel are the most newsworthy and support the political agenda that they want to push. My question to lefties is are you comfortable with having the MSM choosing which media you see and which media you don't?
No, they cant handle the truth. They spend their entire lives in lies, delusion and denial.

Do lefties even want to know the truth?
Some people become CONSERVATIVE after many knocks and blows because they examined the world closely and found that this is where facts, logic and common sense inevitably took them if they were to cope with the world.

The rest became LIBERAL because they developed an idealism for how they wanted things to be early in life to feel ensconced, so learned to only accept and believe those things that safely supported how they wished things really were as a way to escape the world.

Says one of the folks who only listens to breightbart, hannity, or limbaugh.

Oops, my bad. I didn't mean to interrupt your circle.jerk.

Yall be sure to wash up.when yer done.

3n1jsi.jpg

They report the news. That's what they're paid to do. It's their job to ask the tough questions and hold our leaders accountable. If you feel they're being mean to your political viewpoint, there's plenty of Internet compost out there to choose from.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 324738
Withholding the answer to the question confirms that you do not want to know the truth, thanks.

They report the news. That's what they're paid to do. It's their job to ask the tough questions and hold our leaders accountable. If you feel they're being mean to your political viewpoint, there's plenty of Internet compost out there to choose from.
they report the DNC talking points, they ask demtards softball questions, idiot questions to the Republicans so you can take a long walk off short bridge.

Are you comfortable having the MSM choosing which media you see and which media you dont?

Are you comfortable having the MSM choosing which media you see and which media you dont?

What are you talking about? They ARE the media. Are you asking me if I'm comfortable havng them choose what NEWS STORIES I see? My answer is, I don't have to be. The news is its own entity. It's made every day. It's reported every day. If you feel there's a slant and it isn't up to your liking, find a station or a site with a slant that is to your liking.

Are you including Faux and Rush in the MSM? There was a study done awhile back that showed you dumbass righties only listen to what you want to hear much more than lefties and independents such as myself. Theres a reason lefties are generally more intelligent than righties. We understand how to sift through the bullshit and we dont pretend the fuckup in the white house didnt mean exactly what the fuck he says on video like the righties do.

What are you talking about? They ARE the media. Are you asking me if I'm comfortable havng them choose what NEWS STORIES I see? My answer is, I don't have to be. The news is its own entity. It's made every day. It's reported every day. If you feel there's a slant and it isn't up to your liking, find a station or a site with a slant that is to your liking.
The MSM is not "the" media, they are just the lefty media. Lefties only consume media that is designed for lefties to consume, and I am asking if you are comfortable having the them decide what you will be seeing and what you will not be seeing.

^ is perfectly comfortable with his mind-erasing conservative MSM choosing which media to see

The MSM is not "the" media, they are just the lefty media. Lefties only consume media that is designed for lefties to consume, and I am asking if you are comfortable having the them decide what you will be seeing and what you will not be seeing.

No. It's just the media. They report the news. I'm not sure what you're driving at here but I'll play. Yes I am comfortable. I just want to see the news. If they get into a round table discussion that has too much of a slant, I might turn it off. I might not. What is it you think they are not showing me that I might want to see?

^ is perfectly comfortable with his mind-erasing conservative MSM choosing which media to see

When you evade like that, it suggests that you accept having the msm engineer you perception of the political landscape, but that you are not comfortable admitting this.

Are you comfortable with having the MSM choosing which media you see and which media you don't?

View attachment 324738
He-he, our resident liberal dummy chimes in. Hilarious!

And ANOTHER libtard chimes in. Too funny!

Are you including Faux and Rush in the MSM? There was a study done awhile back that showed you dumbass righties only listen to what you want to hear much more than lefties and independents such as myself. Theres a reason lefties are generally more intelligent than righties. We understand how to sift through the bullshit and we dont pretend the fuckup in the white house didnt mean exactly what the fuck he says on video like the righties do.
Still ANOTHER liberal lunatic chimes in. SO humorous to observe!

Forum List

Back