Do Individual Congressmen of Either Party have an Obligation to Vote in a Speaker even if it Causes them to Lose the Next Election?

I do not need to know, I already know that Wendy's baconator did not make the claim, despite what you say.
Damn my lousy typing skills! I only meant to say Baconator," not "Wendy's Baconator." I must have mistyped because I know you're as honest as the day is . . . oh wait . . .

Damn my lousy typing skills! I only meant to say Baconator," not "Wendy's Baconator." I must have mistyped because I know you're as honest as the day is . . . oh wait . . .

Is there another Baconator out there? I am sure Wendy's would sue if there was

Is there another Baconator out there? I am sure Wendy's would sue if there was
Why?

Bacon is a pretty common name, and adding "ator" to someone's name a pretty common humorous nickname.

My nephew Justin is the Justinator.

Their legal department must be pretty busy, if they are stressing out over that. Maybe that's why their french fries sucks so bad now. Too busy suing people for saying "baconator."

Why?

Bacon is a pretty common name, and adding "ator" to someone's name a pretty common humorous nickname.

My nephew Justin is the Justinator.

Their legal department must be pretty busy, if they are stressing out over that. Maybe that's why their french fries sucks so bad now. Too busy suing people for saying "baconator."

But they have Pumpkin Spice Frostys so who cares about their fries!

Besides the media, and Democrat activist, who in the world is "demanding a speaker?"

If having a speaker is so dadgum important to the American people, why did Democrats vote against the last two speaker nominees?

Hmmmmmmm?
^^^ Asinine. The fact IS: the GOP cannot organize the House. They can step aside if they can't do it and let the Dems organize the House.

Actually if they just chose a moderate republican, like Scalise to get behind, their voters back home would agree with them.

Where the 18 republican congressmen from districts that Biden won in 2020 to support Jordan who is leading the impeachment against Biden, would certainly be against the will of the people they represent.
They did and then he bowed out. Maybe that’s because there was some contingent who said they would t vote for him and he didn’t want to deal with the BS but we won’t ever know Im guessing

If Iran, or some other country were to strike us, without a speaker, the US could not declare war against them. And the world knows this. We couldn't put the arsenal of democracy into action
How long after that happened would it take for them to elect a speaker?

^^^ Asinine. The fact IS: the GOP cannot organize the House. They can step aside if they can't do it and let the Dems organize the House.
They had two chances and blew it. All they had to do was either vote for the Republican who was not Republican enough for some Republicans, or else for the Republican who was too Republican for some Republicans.

Everybody is upset because a handful of Freedom Caucus members were able to nuke the status quo. The Dems had to go along with it or reveal the establishment plays both sides.

Actually if they just chose a moderate republican, like Scalise to get behind, their voters back home would agree with them.
Then why didn't the Democrats all vote for Scalise? He would have won in a landslide and they would have punked the Republican wing of the Republican Party.
Where the 18 republican congressmen from districts that Biden won in 2020 to support Jordan who is leading the impeachment against Biden, would certainly be against the will of the people they represent.
Not at all. Don't forget, those voters did not know about the Hunter Biden laptop being very real and not at all a Russian disinformation operation. They said later in polls that knowing that would have changed their votes.

To late not to elect him, so to honor those voters will, impeachment is the only option.

Forum List

Back