Do illegal aliens lie at the root of every political and societal problem in America? Why would politicians allow such a thing?

More importantly, why would The People stand for such a thing?
Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Jails and prison populations
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
Am I missing something here? Am I making this up? What kind of a person / voter continues to vote in favor of this shit?
every societal problem in this country is caused by the democrat and republican partys,,,

You mean the politicians whom make up the parties you speak of...the ones hired by The People?
yes you are your worst enemy,,,

what I dont understand is why youre on here complaining about something you caused,,,

Simple shit… I am in touch with that reality that you aren’t. When was the last time the duopoly was defeated in a national election?

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
Am I missing something here? Am I making this up? What kind of a person / voter continues to vote in favor of this shit?
every societal problem in this country is caused by the democrat and republican partys,,,

You mean the politicians whom make up the parties you speak of...the ones hired by The People?

what I dont understand is why youre on here complaining about something you caused,,,

Simple shit… I am in touch with that reality that you aren’t. When was the last time the duopoly was defeated in a national election?
like I said ,,,you arent a very good recruiter,,,

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

Like I said, I’m not looking to recruit anybody… When was the last time the duopoly lost a national election?
Scary question for you isn’t it?

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

Like I said, I’m not looking to recruit anybody… When was the last time the duopoly lost a national election?
when was the last time a frog flew out of your ass????

as for your comment,, the 2nd amendment still exist despite you republicans trying to destroy it,,,

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

Illegal aliens cause bigoted, racist, xenophobic conservative losers to become broke losers.

Did illegal aliens create crony capitalism? Our revolving door of D.C. politicians, lobbyists, regulators and corporate corruption? Did they force us to build military bases all over the world and invade and occupy Iraq and Afghanistan, or takeover from the French way back in Vietnam War days? Did they send capital all over the world seeking cheap labor and natural resources, building polluting factories and propping up local dictators and oligarchs to protect our investments there? Did they create our deeply indebted society, our balance of payments deficits? Did they create racial problems in our society that go all the way back to slavery, the Civil War and Jim Crow?

Did illegal aliens create crony capitalism? Our revolving door of D.C. politicians, lobbyists, regulators and corporate corruption? Did they force us to build military bases all over the world and invade and occupy Iraq and Afghanistan, or takeover from the French way back in Vietnam War days? Did they send capital all over the world seeking cheap labor and natural resources, building polluting factories and propping up local dictators and oligarchs to protect our investments there? Did they create our deeply indebted society, our balance of payments deficits? Did they create racial problems in our society that go all the way back to slavery, the Civil War and Jim Crow?

Which of your Michael Moore-ish conspiracy theories affect Americans on a daily basis? Which impact the quality of life of Americans?
Sorry bud...wetbacks have literally ruined healthcare, education and low to middle-class wages everywhere they inhabit...they drive criminality to unprecedented levels wherever they settle...they rape, maime and murder Americans at a rate comparable to blacks....They have a direct affect on all Americans daily.

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
I don't know how to answer that. But illegal immigration is a huge issue in more ways than one, and one could have been handled more responsibly. Sanctuary cities, for instance. Completely outside of the Democratic process, hurting poor Americans. Now, there isn't any way to put that Jennie back in the bottle. We're screwed by greedy and shortsighted politicians pretending to be humanitarian. Sanctuary cities signify how corrupt and out of touch our political system has become. I'd say it's a huge issue, alright.

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

as long as there are people like you with your noses buried in your parties collective asses....that will never change....

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

First and foremost, I do not represent any foreigner at any level. Having said that, you have to realize that what you're asking is the wrong question. In order to understand the real problem, you have to understand how governments work. Government gets what they want using psychological warfare. In the instant case, they want control. In order to get that control, they use Hegelian Dialectics. Hegelian Dialectics is best understood as Thesis + Anti thesis = Synthesis. Now, let's reduce that to English that I understand (if you understood that, kudos to you.)

Thesis - Create a problem with a pre-planned solution that leads to whatever it is you want to control
Anti-thesis - Create the chaos, contention, dissension and controversy over the issue
Synthesis - Offer up your pre-planned solutions to get the result you want

In the late 1990s the government was desperate to sell Americans National ID as a means to identify and control all Americans. The Corona virus scare has culminated in both a pretext as well as a reason to use the technology to monitor people 24 / 7 / 365. But, before that technology could be employed, they had to create a pretext for it. And so, the immigration debacle was created. BEFORE 9 / 11, over 80 percent of the American people opposed National ID. Then, 9 / 11 took place and instantly the people embraced the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify system. The government's objective was control. They had full knowledge that a major attack was being planned years in advance, but failed to take action. Instead, they monitored the situation and figured that IF such an attempt were to be made, some of those would chicken out, some would be caught, and in the end the damage would be minimal, but the threat would be enough to garner support for National ID and the purpose of National ID is to advance the cause of globalism. But 9 / 11 was really catastrophic. Still it did what it was supposed to do. The Saudis attack us, but we retaliate by going after Iraq. Nobody questions it. I did at the time. Now, years later, we learn what I was saying back then was true: Iraq did NOT have any Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs.) Anyway, within a mere 42 days Congress defies history and passes 342 pages of legislation that affects more than 15 major statutes on the books. No law could be written, researched, shepardized, and then rewritten, shepardized again and fully debated in only six weeks. It simply cannot be done. But, the so called "Patriot Act" was signed into law 42 days after 9 / 11 and the fact is, that law had been written far in advance and just waiting for the right conditions to spring it on the American sheeple.

Continuing on with this effort to control people, the same man who introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" (U.S. Congressman James Sensenbrenner, a Tea Party Republican) introduced the National ID / REAL ID Act. That became law in 2005. BOTH sides of the political aisle worked together in order to scapegoat foreigners as a pretext when the real issue was getting the American people to participate in their own enslavement. Do we have an immigration issue? The answer is YES. That is not a question that is even debatable. Why we have it, its real impact on our culture and destiny, and more importantly how we address it are topics that we do not want to explore as the American sheeple have been deluded into believing that the proposed "solutions" proffered by the puppet masters can put us on the path to prosperity. The talking points and the proposed solutions are not controlled by we, the sheeple, but by Uncle Scam and those who want to turn America into the ultimate POLICE STATE. IF you have the courage to discuss the issue civilly and check the facts, you will find out what is being proposed won't work; it is based on lies; in the end the third world takes over and you get the very condition you been led to believe you're fighting against. And THAT is how easy it is for Hegelian Dialectics to work. The fact is, America has an immigration problem. The reality is, it is not what you think and the Posterity of the founders are being led down a one way road to Hell that insures their inevitable defeat without this discussion. The question is, can you handle it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back