Do I look unkempt and filthy with 3 days beard?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I dont shave a week and sometimes once in two weeks only or once a month. But I think I do look more clean and better kempt baby clean shaven then with stubbles. I look with stubbles filthy and unkempt.

Opinions?

[Look at the neck, at the stubbles]

No, I think you are back to your normal self I wouldn't worry about it.......

I dont shave a week and sometimes once in two weeks only or once a month. But I think I do look more clean and better kempt baby clean shaven then with stubbles. I look with stubbles filthy and unkempt.

Opinions?

[Look at the neck, at the stubbles]

No, but if you completely cover your arms with tattoos, you probably would look unkempt and dirty.

I don't know about beards these days. Some men look okay with very short, well-trimmed, cleaned beards these days. This thing of just letting it grow, like Duck Dynesty, appears dirty, disgusting, and unattractive. I don't know why human males have hair growning down on their faces anyway.

It's weird that some people takes having hair grow out of their chins as a social statement, like the Taliban who forbid shaving. What in the hell is this supposed to represent among humans? That looking like a goat is good?

I don't know about beards these days. Some men look okay with very short, well-trimmed, cleaned beards these days. This thing of just letting it grow, like Duck Dynesty, appears dirty, disgusting, and unattractive. I don't know why human males have hair growning down on their faces anyway.

It's weird that some people takes having hair grow out of their chins as a social statement, like the Taliban who forbid shaving. What in the hell is this supposed to represent among humans? That looking like a goat is good?

The Taliban loves them some bearded goat.

Literally.

This thing of just letting it grow, like Duck Dynesty, appears dirty, disgusting

115db59ca1f0dacddfabda82aed5ea53.jpg

God created us in His own image ... that means men have beards and women do not ... because God has a beard ... it's not just the Taliban, it's all Abramhamic religions, and it's in the Old Testament (Numbers 6:3 or thereabouts) ... nothing wrong with declaring our love for Jesus by not shaving ... by trying to look like a man instead of a pussy-faced pushover ...

Phaw ... the heathen dress their daughters in pants, like little boys; then throw a shit-fit when boys wear dresses ... so it makes sense for the men to shave off their manhood ... to idolize their own gods ... new ones every month in Playboy magazine ... shaved up good to look like little girls ... thus the heathen worship by praying to the alter that lies between a preteen girl's legs ... sick bastards ...

Look at that stubble in the OP's picture ... works like 32 grit sandpaper ... now imagine that stubble between your tender breasts ... OUCH ...

Forum List

Back