Do German's View Themselves as The Smartest?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Do Germans view themselves as the smartest out of all of Europe?

I am partially German and it seems my full blood German relatives view themselves as smarter and superior to everyone else in Europe. In a way it's kind of funny. Jews say they are the smartest, Brits say they are, I know many Mexican's who claim they are, I know many Asians who claim they are the smartest.

I will say my full blood German relatives are all very smart, college and graduate degrees with IQ scores in the 120's- 130's. They make the argument that they come from great bloodlines. Since I am mixed and not full blood German I guess I don't qualify lol

They do view themselfes as smarter then most others, they view some others as equally smart or similar like usually other northwestern europeans, they view many others as much less smart. I think they view themselfes as smarter then some eastern europeans.

I am partially German and it seems my full blood German relatives view themselves as smarter and superior to everyone else in Europe. In a way it's kind of funny. Jews say they are the smartest, Brits say they are, I know many Mexican's who claim they are, I know many Asians who claim they are the smartest.

I will say my full blood German relatives are all very smart, college and graduate degrees with IQ scores in the 120's- 130's. They make the argument that they come from great bloodlines. Since I am mixed and not full blood German I guess I don't qualify lol
Germans are like that. They over-engineer things, too.

Mixed race people are still a minority, they still do not define a german. Majority is still fully german, on which a german look is measured. People still can tell mixed race people and foreigners apart.

Not these days. The German bürgerlich is dying out.

Come on .
This trait is almost universal . Even the US believe in themselves although they never make it clear why they do .
Why pick on Germany ?
Presently Germany is in a huge financial , economic and social mess so I am not sure that there are many pushing the "Smart" narrative at the moment .
Even their football status -- the clearest indicator of a nation's total health -- has declined . !!!

In Heaven ... the French are the cooks, the Swiss are the Bankers, the English are the police, the Germans are the mechanics and the Italians are the lovers ...

In Hell ... the French are the bankers, the Swiss are the lovers, the English are the cooks, the Germans are the police and the Italians are the mechanics ...

I'd buy a German car ... but I'd bet on Mexico ... if that makes any sense ...

What do they look like?

Many of them are mixed race and beautiful these days.
My German relatives are 100% white German. I am mixed though from other European countries and Native American blood lol.

I do have a graduate degree like many of my full blood German relatives, but I am not a full blood German. I am an inferior mixed mutt :)

In Heaven ... the French are the cooks, the Swiss are the Bankers, the English are the police, the Germans are the mechanics and the Italians are the lovers ...

In Hell ... the French are the bankers, the Swiss are the lovers, the English are the cooks, the Germans are the police and the Italians are the mechanics ...

I'd buy a German car ... but I'd bet on Mexico ... if that makes any sense ...

Another myth. ^^

The German police look like movie stars.

My German relatives are 100% white German. I am mixed though from other European countries and Native American blood lol.

I do have a graduate degree like many of my full blood German relatives, but I am not a full blood German. I am an inferior mixed mutt :)

Europeans don’t obsess about blood. :eusa_doh:

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Gestapo was a secret service, not a publicly seen police force.

Which is how the police operate in Hell ... this is an American joke ... this is how Americans think the Gestapo worked ...

Hochstetter.png

I'm buying the Volkswagen before I buy the Fiat ... and thank the Living God there's no English restaurants here ...

The Gestapo is a myth? ... are you sure? ... of course they looked good ... evil always does ... frankly, I'd rather have honest police officers in tattered uniforms than axe-murders in tuxedos ...

You twisted my post.

De rigueur here amongst certain members of this community.

Forum List

Back