Do Democrats want a Civil War?

If I lived in your shithole it might have crossed my mind. As it is, I live in the Czech Republic where there are thankfully very few of your ilk.

Yeah, we have assholes here too, but politically few.
So you're actually a foreign agitator. Got it. Between the Russobots, foreign agitators, and law enforcement catfishing, it's pretty crowded in here.

time for more tinfoil and go outside and get some fresh air, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe
You confuse me with the imbeciles who believe in the Democrat/Republican / Left/Right dichotomy. Those axis are immaterial in the real scope of the world. In truth the only distinction that matters is this one… Right vs. Wrong. These two factions have been at War with each other for all of time. We’re just headed towards another physical confrontation in that long standing war.

Democrats don't want a civil war. They don't want to fight. They want submission.

You confuse me with the imbeciles who believe in the Democrat/Republican / Left/Right dichotomy. Those axis are immaterial in the real scope of the world. In truth the only distinction that matters is this one… Right vs. Wrong. These two factions have been at War with each other for all of time. We’re just headed towards another physical confrontation in that long standing war.
You believe really radical total bs GOP propaganda end of story. Change the damn channel. Try journalism and reality. Read it start with the BBC and France 24 or any newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch... .

You believe really radical total bs GOP propaganda end of story
As I’ve said, I have no dog in the fight. I’m neither D nor R. They’re both worthless hacks in my mind. I don’t watch any cable news. Those channels are blocked in my house. Local news only, and even then mostly for the weather and sports

As I’ve said, I have no dog in the fight. I’m neither D nor R. They’re both worthless hacks in my mind. I don’t watch any cable news. Those channels are blocked in my house. Local news only, and even then mostly for the weather and sports
do you vote?, you are a functional republican if you vote against Democrats and solutions and reality... CBS ABC NBC Nightly News is pretty good. Fox News is crap and so are Internet conspiracy nutjobs you appear to listen to.... Hey MSNBC and CNN are also pundit fests and extremely divisive garbage. But at least they are not lying lol. Every good citizen should try watching all of it.... Including foreign stuff which all say you're crazy. lol

So you're actually a foreign agitator. Got it. Between the Russobots, foreign agitators, and law enforcement catfishing, it's pretty crowded in here.
Yep , with Far Left & Left’s paid web warriors & their trainees and BLM , CPUSA True believers and SEIU Union machers and Former La Raza/ mecha spokesmouths and ANTIFA / Black Bloc streetrabble ...

Democrats don't want a civil war, they want an excuse to crush political opponents. Can't you see the reaction by the left? They are obviously disappointed about relatively mild demonstrations. If democrats were looking for a civil war it might have backfired on them when it energizes support for the former president.

Democrats don't want a civil war, they want an excuse to crush political opponents. Can't you see the reaction by the left? They are obviously disappointed about relatively mild demonstrations. If democrats were looking for a civil war it might have backfired on them when it energizes support for the former president.
You can't take classified documents from the White House to your home. Let's see if it's more than that take it easy for God's sake, brainwashed functional moron hater, ignoramus for sure

do you vote?, you are a functional republican if you vote against Democrats and solutions and reality... CBS ABC NBC Nightly News is pretty good. Fox News is crap and so are Internet conspiracy nutjobs you appear to listen to....
I rarely find candidates worth voting for, so I very rarely vote. Pretty much never at the state or federal level.

I watch the local news programs put out by my cable provider. That’s pretty much it for news. Again it’s mainly for the sports and weather.

Forum List

Back