Do Democrats want a Civil War?

It seems that the Democrats are playing with a fire that will surely burn and perhaps sear the country. After the Mar-a-Lago raid, the results must be beyond question, not some petty infraction of protocol which likely has been made by every outgoing president.

In desperation and with hate, people make egregious mistakes, but the consequences of this action by Brandon's DOJ could well be a veritable watershed event in American history.
as2lb3npvog91.jpg

It seems that the Democrats are playing with a fire that will surely burn and perhaps sear the country. After the Mar-a-Lago raid, the results must be beyond question, not some petty infraction of protocol which likely has been made by every outgoing president.

In desperation and with hate, people make egregious mistakes, but the consequences of this action by Brandon's DOJ could well be a veritable watershed event in American history.
Bla,bla bla. Get on with it then.

do you think trump should be above the law?
Do you have evidence of him committing a crime? If you dont, and the FBI didnt find anything there, you guys are in serious trouble. The backlash from this is going to be swift and severe if this raid turned up nothing, which is what appears to have happened.

Yes, why yes and I also believe he should be made into a God and bless us with his grace…

I answered because you know they believe he is above the law…

No, your side will bitch and moan but you lack the men, women and firepower to do anything except bitch and moan…

What law did he break? When will he be charged with the crime?

Unlike Hunter, unlike Hillary, unlike Obumma, unlike Biddum, unlike Clapper, unlike Brennan, unlike Holder, unlike Lynch, and unlike about 30 others.

Like J6, this was just another heinous violation of the law meant to damage Trump and keep him from winning reelection in 2024.

Trump is now certain to win as the Left have proven everything he said was absolutely right.

I kind of do think they want to provoke those who oppose them to start one.... So they can pass up aggressively blame them.

I'm not sure but just guessing knowing Mac like the back of my hand how he thinks, I'm guessing it stands for:

Grand
QAnon
Party.

Rule #1 in Rules For Radicals is to try to defeat your enemy's arguments by trying to delegitimize THEM.
Also Sharanksy’s 3 Ds - demonization, double standards, and delegitimization. He meant as regards Israel, but the Dems are applying it to Trump voters generally, and Trump himself specifically.

Forum List

Back