Do Democrats Have A Future?

With the way the Dems fight for the working class, create jobs, work for economic recovery and prosperous and equal future for all Americans - nope, they don't have a c chance.
Dems have controlled the government for nigh on 8 years. In that time the working class has been decimated, job creation is paltry, more people are collecting disability than working, and over half the people polled think we never got out of the recession.
So I am not sure where your information is coming from but you need better sources.

After Reagan and the Bushes stacked the SCOUS with right wing activist judges and money destroyed our political system the Demos, under Bill Clinton, turned the party into Repub lite.

There is no future for the Democratic party. And not much for the United States.

We've had our day. The idiots won.
Well, blame it all on the voters. Politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat, the voters put them there. The crooks couldn't do any damage unless the stupid voters allowed it. Every single voter that has voted for either Republicans of Democrats over the past 50 plus years must shoulder the blame for what we're seeing and experiencing today.

Sure.

But remember, since Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine the media turned from reporting to opinionating and the public has been propagandized since.

It's hard to get good votes out of an electorate who's been subjected to faulty information.
Well, that boat doesn't float. The voters see and experience exactly what goes on, on Main Street America, and what's happened to their standard of living. Folks live every single day with the consequences of government actions and inactions. So, media propaganda doesn't affect their struggles and hardships, they live it. Blaming it on media propaganda is nothing more than a cop-out. People have the power of reasoning, and they should use it.

With the way the Dems fight for the working class,

How's the working class doing under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, moron?

Middle Class Pay Hits 50 Year Low Under Obama

yer a joke
How has the working class done since we started closing our plants and factories back in the 60's? How has the working class done since we started sacrificing our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies? How has the working class done since we've lost the steel, textile, electronics, tool, toy, appliance, housewares, furniture, automotive parts, and farm equipment industries to cheap foreign labor markets? How has the working class done since off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, and the millions of illegal immigrants living and working in this country? How has the working class done sine we've become import dependent? How has the working class done since our many unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies went into effect? Care to explain? Have any answers? Just curious.

Who closed those Factories? Who caused them to close?

I am a refugee from Cleveland living in Florida. Moved here in 1977 because I saw what was going on.

I saw the EPA come into Cleveland with the subtlety of a Sledge Hammer and force Companies to close down.

I saw the dimocrap Federal Courts order Republic Steel (where I was working at the time) order that the work force mirror the general population in minorities....

IOW, if you had a City with 40% Blacks, your workforce had to have 40% Blacks.

I saw TOTALLY unqualified people walking on the facotry floors, some of them drunk, some of them high, some of them armed, some of them spreading crabs all over the place, fighting, refusing to learnt their jobs.

I walked in on the Division VP one time (I was a Security Guard) and saw him crying at his desk.

I reached for my gun and said, "Sir, are you okay?"

I had surprised him. He looked up and rubbed his eyes and told me about his day.

Long story short -- He had just returned from a meeting with the Steel Workers Union. He had told them that we HAD to modernize to compete with the Japanese.

He promised the Union that NOBODY would be laid off, nobody would lose their job and he's put it in writing in a binding contract.

The Union Bosses told him, "You try that and we'll shut you down."

They did and I left. I could have stayed. Security Guards are still needed in a closed plant but I chose to start over in Florida.

So don't TALK OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS TO ME about what happened to our industries. I lived it. I went through it. I watched them die.

dimocrap scum killed them. Just like dimocrap scum KILL EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH.

fucking ignorant douchebags.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

period

With the way the Dems fight for the working class, create jobs, work for economic recovery and prosperous and equal future for all Americans - nope, they don't have a c chance.
Dems have controlled the government for nigh on 8 years. In that time the working class has been decimated, job creation is paltry, more people are collecting disability than working, and over half the people polled think we never got out of the recession.
So I am not sure where your information is coming from but you need better sources.
FYI - Our troubles didn't just start 8 or 10 years ago, nor did they start 20 years ago. What we're seeing and experiencing started shortly after WWII when we started rebuilding Japan's economy. From that point, we started closing our plants and factories, lost many industries, and thus removing opportunities for folks to be self-supporting. Along the way, we surrendered the power of the people to "The Washington Brotherhood", and it continues today.

After Reagan and the Bushes stacked the SCOUS with right wing activist judges and money destroyed our political system the Demos, under Bill Clinton, turned the party into Repub lite.

There is no future for the Democratic party. And not much for the United States.

Well, blame it all on the voters. Politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat, the voters put them there. The crooks couldn't do any damage unless the stupid voters allowed it. Every single voter that has voted for either Republicans of Democrats over the past 50 plus years must shoulder the blame for what we're seeing and experiencing today.

Sure.

But remember, since Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine the media turned from reporting to opinionating and the public has been propagandized since.

It's hard to get good votes out of an electorate who's been subjected to faulty information.
Well, that boat doesn't float. The voters see and experience exactly what goes on, on Main Street America, and what's happened to their standard of living. Folks live every single day with the consequences of government actions and inactions. So, media propaganda doesn't affect their struggles and hardships, they live it. Blaming it on media propaganda is nothing more than a cop-out. People have the power of reasoning, and they should use it.

"people have the power of reasoning....."

How can you say that??

You've read the comments on this site. What's the ratio of reasonable to batty? People load their brains with info with which they agree. Not necessarily info that's true.

The Republicans, OTOH, have a platform that guarantees support from the 1% and has a very bright future.

10403086_765467123546344_7000274880048226410_n_zpsc9aa838b.jpg

With the way the Dems fight the working class, create menial low paying jobs, work against economic recovery and prosperous and equal future for all Americans of one color or political belief - nope, they don't have a chance.

*fixed that for ya*

With the way the Dems fight for the working class,

How's the working class doing under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, moron?

Middle Class Pay Hits 50 Year Low Under Obama

yer a joke
How has the working class done since we started closing our plants and factories back in the 60's? How has the working class done since we started sacrificing our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies? How has the working class done since we've lost the steel, textile, electronics, tool, toy, appliance, housewares, furniture, automotive parts, and farm equipment industries to cheap foreign labor markets? How has the working class done since off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, and the millions of illegal immigrants living and working in this country? How has the working class done sine we've become import dependent? How has the working class done since our many unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies went into effect? Care to explain? Have any answers? Just curious.

Who closed those Factories? Who caused them to close?

I am a refugee from Cleveland living in Florida. Moved here in 1977 because I saw what was going on.

I saw the EPA come into Cleveland with the subtlety of a Sledge Hammer and force Companies to close down.

I saw the dimocrap Federal Courts order Republic Steel (where I was working at the time) order that the work force mirror the general population in minorities....

IOW, if you had a City with 40% Blacks, your workforce had to have 40% Blacks.

I saw TOTALLY unqualified people walking on the facotry floors, some of them drunk, some of them high, some of them armed, some of them spreading crabs all over the place, fighting, refusing to learnt their jobs.

I walked in on the Division VP one time (I was a Security Guard) and saw him crying at his desk.

I reached for my gun and said, "Sir, are you okay?"

I had surprised him. He looked up and rubbed his eyes and told me about his day.

Long story short -- He had just returned from a meeting with the Steel Workers Union. He had told them that we HAD to modernize to compete with the Japanese.

He promised the Union that NOBODY would be laid off, nobody would lose their job and he's put it in writing in a binding contract.

The Union Bosses told him, "You try that and we'll shut you down."

They did and I left. I could have stayed. Security Guards are still needed in a closed plant but I chose to start over in Florida.

So don't TALK OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS TO ME about what happened to our industries. I lived it. I went through it. I watched them die.

dimocrap scum killed them. Just like dimocrap scum KILL EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH.

fucking ignorant douchebags.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

period
Well, sorry to inform you about the truth here, but obviously, you need educating on the matter. Our plants and factories closed due to unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies. They closed due to high union wages and benefits. They closed because our standard of living would not permit us to work for $5.00 a day wages in order to compete with cheap foreign labor markets. Our plants and factories closed because we have labor laws that prevent children from working in sweat shops 18 hours a day. Our plants and factories closed due to corporate greed and government assistance that allowed them to practice their greed. Our plants and factories closed due to off-shore job out-sourcing, and our government favoring foreign economies over our own economic well-being. Now, if you can dispute the above, by all means do so.

Sure.

How can you say that??

You've read the comments on this site. What's the ratio of reasonable to batty? People load their brains with info with which they agree. Not necessarily info that's true.
Everyone, with the exception of those mentally challenged, has the ability to reason and think for themselves. Now, whether they do it or not, is another question. Yes, some are sheep following the flock. But, we do have the power of reasoning within us, and can use it if we so desire.

Sure.

How can you say that??

Everyone, with the exception of those mentally challenged, has the ability to reason and think for themselves. Now, whether they do it or not, is another question. Yes, some are sheep following the flock. But, we do have the power of reasoning within us, and can use it if we so desire.

How do we get people to use that reasoning?

The .01% and their hired guns have appealed to the worst instincts in people and it bares fruit.

Humans would rather hate than think, it seems.

Sure.

How can you say that??

How do we get people to use that reasoning?

The .01% and their hired guns have appealed to the worst instincts in people and it bares fruit.

Humans would rather hate than think, it seems.
I'm not sure that I have the answer to that question. My guess, and my opinion, is as I've said repeatedly over the past 20 to 30 years, "we'll have to hit the proverbial rock bottom before voters wake up and realize their mistake". People can reason, but obviously, they choose to allow other to reason for them. At least it would appear to be the case. And, it's not necessarily the media that influences them, rather it's their own mental laziness and apathy that contributes to their following the crowd.

I've found that In most cases, people generally live in a bubble filled with their own personal lives, and never peek outside that bubble. They really don't pay any attention to the outside influences that determine the direct of their lives. They believe that everything just happens, and that nothing or no one is behind it. You and I are informed and aware of the changes, how they happened, and who was and is behind those changes. But, not everyone takes interest in cause and effect, thus their blind following of the flock. Without getting inside individual minds, which is impossible to do, we may never know whether reasoning was used, or whether it was misused due to apathy or unconcern.

The point is, yes, we do make choices, and we all should reason things out before acting. Reasoning is within us, and we can use it if we so choose to do so.

The Republicans, OTOH, have a platform that guarantees support from the 1% and has a very bright future.

10403086_765467123546344_7000274880048226410_n_zpsc9aa838b.jpg

With the way the Dems fight the working class, create menial low paying jobs, work against economic recovery and prosperous and equal future for all Americans of one color or political belief - nope, they don't have a chance.

*fixed that for ya*
Well no, it didn't fix it for me. Can you try again, or explain where the facts came from that determined your reasoning? Thanks.

It seems I have no answers. But lots of questions.
I see. And, what are those questions? Just a couple of examples will do for now. Thanks.

My questions are mostly how.

How do voters get some education so they stop voting against their own best interests?

How can the press ever be informative when it's owned by moneyed interests who profit by the public staying ignorant.

How can there be a future when voters are thrilled by insane politicians?

As Cesar Milan says, "Man is the only species that follows unstable leaders".

FYI - Our troubles didn't just start 8 or 10 years ago, nor did they start 20 years ago. What we're seeing and experiencing started shortly after WWII when we started rebuilding Japan's economy. From that point, we started closing our plants and factories, lost many industries, and thus removing opportunities for folks to be self-supporting. Along the way, we surrendered the power of the people to "The Washington Brotherhood", and it continues today.
aCTUALLY it was maybe 150 years ago when we started mechanizing agriculture and threw farm workers out of work.

It seems I have no answers. But lots of questions.
I see. And, what are those questions? Just a couple of examples will do for now. Thanks.

My questions are mostly how.

How do voters get some education so they stop voting against their own best interests?

How can the press ever be informative when it's owned by moneyed interests who profit by the public staying ignorant.

How can there be a future when voters are thrilled by insane politicians?

As Cesar Milan says, "Man is the only species that follows unstable leaders".
Again, no one forces anyone to swallow the political BS. As a general rule, voters have lazy minds. And, in many cases, they just don't care one way or the other. When voters vote by party, or for skin color, or for promises that are impossible to keep, they're basically just going through the motions so they can say that they voted in the election. Rarely will you find voters that actually understand the system, how it works, and the true intentions of those seeking office, or are already seated in Washington. Voters believe that there's something magical about belonging to one party or the other, without realizing how they're being used by politicians. Basically, we have mentally lazy voters, unconcerned voters, voters that follow the crowd, and voters that never look outside their front doors to see what's taking place on Main Street America.

The main problem is a total lack of understanding. That's why, even on this forum, you'll hear die hard Democrats beat down Republicans, and die hard Republicans beating down Democrats. It's senseless, foolish, and shows a total lack of understanding the system, and how it's played. And, what's even worse, most voters are old enough to have lived through the false promises, the obvious campaign BS, and soap box rhetoric that has been spewed from the mouths of professional politicians for many decades now. Yet, they continue to do the same thing election after election, and expect a different result. Go figure.

aCTUALLY it was maybe 150 years ago when we started mechanizing agriculture and threw farm workers out of work.
Well, I don't believe so. Civilizations grow, improve, and develop ways to make tasks easier and more proficient. Man has been doing it since man walked on this Earth. The main problem is the trust we place in the wrong people that have the duty and responsibility to protect socioeconomics in a way that's equal, fair, and just for everyone.

dimocraps have a future as long as we have dirtbags like Sonny around.... Afraid to take a stand, afraid to stand up for something, afraid to take ownership.

Remember the days when we thought Republican guidance through the treachery of the Soviet Union and their enablers, scum of the earth dimocraps, would never end?

Remember those good times?

Most of you are too young to remember the mandatory 'Duck and Cover' drills we had to go through in school. (In case of a Soviet Nuclear Attack)

Most of you are too young to remember the Nuclear Shelter craze of the 60's.

Most of you are too young to remember the VERY REAL POSSIBILITY of Nuclear Annihilation.

Republicans saved us from that fear and from that reality. NOT scum of the earth dimocrap filth. They fucking ENABLED the Soviet Union. Just a fact.

In fact, half their party were Spies for the Soviet Union at one time or another.

I digress

It wasn't scum of the earth dimocrap filth who defeated George HW Bush, it was dirtbag motherfucking 'libertarian' filth like Ross (they're coming to take me away) Perot who poisoned the well of the Republican Party.

That piece of fucking shit took 20% of the popular vote, didn't win a single State and put Bill The Rapist Clinton in Office.

And it's been downhill ever since.

If we want to ever be the dominant Party in this Country again and lead our COuntry out of the HELL that dimocrap scum invariably put us in, we have to get scumbag liberturdians straightened out.

I don't mind their ideas too awful much but when they start with their. "They're both the same" bullshit, they need to be seriously slapped upside the head -- HARD.

Only a scumbag would think that a War Hero and the Lying Cocksucker in Chief are the same.

Only a scumbag would think that a Traitor like John The Traitor Kerry is the same as a good and decent man like GW.

Only a scumbag.........

I hate liberturdians. Almost as much as I hate scum of the earth dimocraps.

And that's a lot

FUCK liberturdians. They can all roast in HELL

You forgot to add "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

Well, I don't believe so. Civilizations grow, improve, and develop ways to make tasks easier and more proficient. Man has been doing it since man walked on this Earth. The main problem is the trust we place in the wrong people that have the duty and responsibility to protect socioeconomics in a way that's equal, fair, and just for everyone.
What is our responsibility to protect socioeconomics? Is that even English?

OP- ACTUALLY, people are realizing the injustices and inequality Pubs have produced- see sig, that they're FOS, and it might be a while before they ever get a president again. Except for their 20% ignorant chumps, of course.

Forum List

Back