Do Democrat policies help ‘mold’ a citizenry like those that built the greatest nation on the globe in a short 150 years?

We need to encourage all young folk to get post secondary training so we don't have a class of people making low wages. We don't need them to work for $15 per hour.
The skilled trades are the way to go. Two years of technical college, minimal student loan debt, and making over $15 an hour upon graduation.

Sadly, the left has pushed the ludicrous idea that a 4-year-college degree is the only way to succeed.

And now we have people graduating with useless vanity degrees, a hundred grand in debt, and an education preparing them only for careers in retail and fast food.

What does that mean to you?
Did we fight a war and sacrifice thousands of American soldiers for nothing in 1846?
Seems like. They got to stay in California, and all we got was sad little boys saying Mexicans have taken all the jobs no matter what the unemployment rate is.

Yesterday's Democrats and today's Trump Deplorables. Let's not forget they were SOUTHERN Democrats you are talking about. Big difference from today's Dems.
You mean, like Ralph “KKK Outfit” Northam?

Who?

Oh, the guy who held a State office in Louisiana 40 years ago? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, the guy who 99.9 per cent of Americans over the age of 20 know who he is. The guy who is a Republican and whose name is synonymous with the KKK and racism. Yeah, that guy. Up until you posted it, I'd never heard of Ralph Northam.

Yeah, the guy who 99.9 per cent of Americans over the age of 20 know who he is. The guy who is a Republican and whose name is synonymous with the KKK and racism. Yeah, that guy. Up until you posted it, I'd never heard of Ralph Northam.
Senator Byrd was a Democrat, no one in American politics is more synonymous with the KKK than one of their leaders. Did I mention he was a Democrat?

The Dude represented some podunk district in LA in the State legislature 40 years ago, Dumbass. The reason everyone knows him is because you clowns have no other Republican you can cling to. That’s how desperate you fuckwits are.

Sorry, he was a Democrat. Democrats learned nothing from the past and are repeating it. Sad.
democrat history.jpg

Forum List

Back