Do Democrat policies help ‘mold’ a citizenry like those that built the greatest nation on the globe in a short 150 years?

We need to encourage all young folk to get post secondary training so we don't have a class of people making low wages. We don't need them to work for $15 per hour.

I said post secondary training. That includes learning a trade, etc. And other avenues of increasing skills. We don't need the low wage jobs done except by kids. If those jobs are unfilled it might bother YOU but it's a step towards a stronger nation.

How do the 1950s make my argument "horseshit?"
I was talking about your support of the confederacy and the political movements that it evolved into for the next 100 years and that continue to exist today. But ok in the 1950's millions of citizens were legally treated as being born subhuman, taxes were higher, poverty was higher, and nuclear annihilation was all but certain. So you can have that back, just do it elsewhere.

Do Democrat policies help ‘mold’ a citizenry like those that built the greatest nation on the globe in a short 150 years?​

Nope Dems preach that the USA is an awful oppressive terrible country. Yet people from all over the world come here in massive number.

Compared to fighting for today's conservatives, who fight for the yoke of oppressive government?
No, we don't. Stop being stupid. Just go ahead and admit the responsibilities of citizenship frighten you, and you want Big Daddy Government to hold your hand and powder your behind.

Normal people don't need to be babied like you do. Stop projecting your weakness on others.

Do Democrat policies help ‘mold’ a citizenry like those that built the greatest nation on the globe in a short 150 years?​

Nope Dems preach that the USA is an awful oppressive terrible country. Yet people from all over the world come here in massive number.
And not a single Democrat is down on the border telling illegals how awful America is.

Weird.

Forum List

Back