CDZ Do black lives matter or do ALL lives matter?

Are black lives the supreme?

• All lives are ok - but... black people are better 'cause I saw it on tv, feel the Bern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another case of perception > reality
What's your point?
The "movement" is based on the perception of the ignorant.
You can refuse to try to understand their position
Their "position" is the assumption that if a police officer shoots a black man, he was shot because of racism, not the illegal actions of said black man.
Their "complaint" is of their own making.
Not really. Its also the the conclusion of some top white cops.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Any person that displays ignorance of the meaning of BlackLivesMatters is only going to remain hopelessly confused.
ThugsLivesMatter. We get it.
Stop saying we. Dont project your confusion on those that are normal thinkers.
Sure, like I'm the only one who knows black and thug are interchangeable here.
Your are using your need for social approval to excuse your confusion. Dont blame your confusion on others. Learn to think for yourself.

The context of the question, "do black lives matter, or do ALL lives matter" requires no conjecture, inference or deduction...
It is racist to state that a certain "race" matters more than all races. Simple as that.

It's a not so clever black supremacist slogan. Again, simple as that.

Obviously, those who would follow such slogans are incapable of independent thought. Racists are quite easily lead by their insecurities.

Last edited:
The context of the question, "do black lives matter, or do ALL lives matter" requires no conjecture, inference or deduction...
It is racist to state that a certain "race" matters more than all races. Simple as that.

Obviously, those who would follow such slogans are incapable of independent thought. Racists are quite easily lead by their insecurities.
Obviously you lack reading comprehension. The slogan is "black lives matter". No one stated a certain race matters more than all races. Your perception sees something that is not there and has never been there. How did you come to your conclusion and why did you try to advance your opinion as fact?

One cannot expect 'clean debate' when the thread premise fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Clearly the ignorance of the Black Lives Matters movement is willful, an attempt to discredit the organization with lies and misinformation motivated by partisan politics and an unwarranted hostility toward African-Americans and their concerns, a hositlity common to many on the right.

One cannot expect 'clean debate' when the thread premise fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Clearly the ignorance of the Black Lives Matters movement is willful, an attempt to discredit the organization with lies and misinformation motivated by partisan politics and an unwarranted hostility toward African-Americans and their concerns, a hositlity common to many on the right.
People do not value the lives of thugs regardless of race. Get over it.

Obviously you lack reading comprehension. The slogan is "black lives matter". No one stated a certain race matters more than all races. Your perception sees something that is not there and has never been there. How did you come to your conclusion and why did you try to advance your opinion as fact?

Madam,
Perhaps you are not aware of the question posed at the Dem debate?
It was a choice between an exclusive term "black lives matter" or an inclusive term "ALL lives matter".
The Dem's, particularly Bernie - the cuck - Sanders, stated "black lives matter" emphatically... therefore in his racist mind ALL lives do not matter, only black ones.

Maybe English isn't your first language or something? It's not a complex choice at all.

Hey, I'm not a cuckservative or a commie. Recognizing the "black lives matter" racist slogan for what it is goes a bit beyond the left-right dichotomy.
Cuckservatives are black supremacists too, don't you know?

Madam,
Perhaps you are not aware of the question posed at the Dem debate?
It was a choice between an exclusive term "black lives matter" or an inclusive term "ALL lives matter".
The Dem's, particularly Bernie - the cuck - Sanders, stated "black lives matter" emphatically... therefore in his racist mind ALL lives do not matter, only black ones.

Maybe English isn't your first language or something? It's not a complex choice at all.

Hey, I'm not a cuckservative or a commie. Recognizing the "black lives matter" racist slogan for what it is goes a bit beyond the left-right dichotomy.
Cuckservatives are black supremacists too, don't you know?
Look ma'am. Bernie Sanders had nothing to do with #Blacklivesmatters. Again if you are going to render an opinion at least know what you are talking about.

In no way does the slogan 'Black lives matter' suggest that other lives do not matter. It simply express the concern that the number of blacks being killed by police, or even by each other, is not acceptable and not something we should resign ourselves to.

In no way does the slogan 'Black lives matter' suggest that other lives do not matter. It simply express the concern that the number of blacks being killed by police, or even by each other, is not acceptable and not something we should resign ourselves to.

Umm, except that in proportion to the criminal statistics... it is actually White poeple who are more often killed by police?
So again... why isn't it that ALL lives matter?

Then again,
Maybe you are just anti-White? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-Asian? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-Semetic? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-(Something else)? Not an accusation, just a question.

You see, when you specify a race on such a topic it indicates a supremacism. In the case of "black lives matter" Vs. "ALL lives matter", as presented in the Dem debate.
Well again, ALL lives matter is inclusive and rational... saying only "black lives matter" is racist, exclusive and irrational.

It's not even a catchy slogan, it's just blatant racism!

I just don't understand why people object to the concept that black people want/need to feel they are valued in our society. Black lives matter is essentially the same concept as was used in the 60s, i.e., Black is Beautiful. As an individual, I have often felt at some times in some circumstances that I was not valued. It is not a good feeling and it is shown to be true under certain circumstances, i.e., it's not all in my head.

In our society, it is clear and has been clear for centuries that in the overall society, black people are meant to feel they are not valued, across the spectrum. So, it is natural that they would either respond with anger or with a mantra such as this to point out the experience of not being valued.

That anyone would be angry about this or deny this just doesn't make sense. It doesn't threaten you. It doesn't hurt your. It has no negative effect on you at all. As well, no one who is white, and especially no white male, in our society is taught he, as a man or as someone of the white race, none are taught by society they are not valued. To deny what I just claimed is denying reality.

I just don't understand why people object to the concept that black people want/need to feel they are valued in our society. Black lives matter is essentially the same concept as was used in the 60s, i.e., Black is Beautiful. As an individual, I have often felt at some times in some circumstances that I was not valued. It is not a good feeling and it is shown to be true under certain circumstances, i.e., it's not all in my head.

In our society, it is clear and has been clear for centuries that in the overall society, black people are meant to feel they are not valued, across the spectrum. So, it is natural that they would either respond with anger or with a mantra such as this to point out the experience of not being valued.

That anyone would be angry about this or deny this just doesn't make sense. It doesn't threaten you. It doesn't hurt your. It has no negative effect on you at all. As well, no one who is white, and especially no white male, in our society is taught he, as a man or as someone of the white race, none are taught by society they are not valued. To deny what I just claimed is denying reality.
I see we need to have yet another chat about dingbat platitudes.

Umm, except that in proportion to the criminal statistics... it is actually White poeple who are more often killed by police?
So again... why isn't it that ALL lives matter?

Then again,
Maybe you are just anti-White? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-Asian? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-Semetic? Not an accusation, just a question.
Maybe you are just anti-(Something else)? Not an accusation, just a question.

You see, when you specify a race on such a topic it indicates a supremacism. In the case of "black lives matter" Vs. "ALL lives matter", as presented in the Dem debate.
Well again, ALL lives matter is inclusive and rational... saying only "black lives matter" is racist, exclusive and irrational.

It's not even a catchy slogan, it's just blatant racism!
You should cease whining about #Blacklivesmatter and start an organization called #alllivesmatter. Blacklivesmatters was not meant to be inclusive. It was created to call specific attention to the fact Black people are killed by cops at a higher rate. Any departure from that concept is simply a lame attempt to ease the chaffed emotions of people that dont have the intelligence to understand simple english.

Actually the people that have an issue with it do feel threatened. Their reactions leave clues. Before anyone ever came up with #Blacklivesmatter there was silence and no organization of a #Alllivesmatter. Their response is basically the adult equivalent of the "me too" emotional trauma kids go through.

Actually the people that have an issue with it do feel threatened. Their reactions leave clues. Before anyone ever came up with #Blacklivesmatter there was silence and no organization of a #Alllivesmatter. Their response is basically the adult equivalent of the "me too" emotional trauma kids go through.
They my feel threatened, but they are not threatened in reality. Like the children who feel the 'me too' thing, they are reacting w/o the reality of what they feel being true. Like with children, it is an emotional reaction without justification or intelligent, mature thought behind it.

Yes, black lives matter. In fact, what I can see, that white women get eye dis colorations and wrinkles with age, blacks don't. So, if the black girl is in shape, her life will matter a lot longer than white girls.

Forum List

Back