Do any of the vaccines guard against any of the Greek named variants of the China flu?

I usually don't listen to what Jordan has to say because he is full of NONSENSE. "Laying it all out" in his mind makes it right? Hardly. MY eyes are wide open and what I see from your ilk sickening.

We're calling out the sordid deeds of fauci and the rest who are perpetrating this snake juice and you call that sickening. The masses will be deceived. We're seeing it come to fruition everywhere now. I knew three people who died from taking this injection. You'd better wake up.

Anyone have any sort of real answer for that?

It's a sad world when we already know this covid thing is indeed a conspiracy. We get it. We should get it.

Jim Jordan revealed this conspiracy in front of Congress with Fauci. Remember that?

Don't remember it? Here....watch as the left giggle and ignore this. It clearly reveals the conspiracy.

Watch whole video.

What is the death rate for the unvaccinated compared to those who have been vaccinated?

BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - The Brazos County Health District reports that four residents have died with COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated. In total, BCHD reports that 309 people have died.

As of Sept. 21, 100,731 Brazos County residents were fully vaccinated, according to state data. With four of those people going on to die with COVID-19, this calculates to a 0.004% breakthrough death rate for vaccinated people, or 1 in every 24,710 people.

U.S. Census data estimates that 229,211 people live in Brazos County. Using a simplistic calculation that does not take into account people who have become vaccinated over the past several months, 305 deaths in a population of 229,211 is 1 death in every 752 people.

I like these topics. It really brings out the total nut jobs and it allows them to express their deepest delusions. The more nut jobs respond, the more free they feel they are in a safe space to let their schizophrenic addled brains run free.

I usually don't listen to what Jordan has to say because he is full of NONSENSE. "Laying it all out" in his mind makes it right? Hardly. MY eyes are wide open and what I see from your ilk sickening.
Jim Jordan is part of the Wack Pack in the House. I'm assuming Jordan's "laying it all out in his mind" involved making several illogical conclusions based off lies to come to whatever his final conclusion was. It's how mentally ill people think.

What is the death rate for the unvaccinated compared to those who have been vaccinated?

BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - The Brazos County Health District reports that four residents have died with COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated. In total, BCHD reports that 309 people have died.

As of Sept. 21, 100,731 Brazos County residents were fully vaccinated, according to state data. With four of those people going on to die with COVID-19, this calculates to a 0.004% breakthrough death rate for vaccinated people, or 1 in every 24,710 people.

U.S. Census data estimates that 229,211 people live in Brazos County. Using a simplistic calculation that does not take into account people who have become vaccinated over the past several months, 305 deaths in a population of 229,211 is 1 death in every 752 people.

Not true. I know people who work in bryan. Its about half and half.

Jim Jordan is part of the Wack Pack in the House. I'm assuming Jordan's "laying it all out in his mind" involved making several illogical conclusions based off lies to come to whatever his final conclusion was. It's how mentally ill people think.

Actually, he's spot on about viruses. These new mRNA injections haven't been through proper clinical testing and we have no idea of whats going to happen to the people who have taken these experimental injections.

Geebus chrisp---Fauci illegally funnelled US money into developing a bio-weapon grade virus with the Chinese who want to take over the entire world after smashing the US...then lied to cover up that his killer virus was man made after it was released upon the world.

Geebus chrisp---Fauci illegally funnelled US money into developing a bio-weapon grade virus with the Chinese who want to take over the entire world after smashing the US...then lied to cover up that his killer virus was man made after it was released upon the world.
We need to get James Bond on this right away. I wouldnt be surprised if Dr. No, SPECTRE, SMERSH, and Dr Evil will all involved in this conspiracy as well.

We're calling out the sordid deeds of fauci and the rest who are perpetrating this snake juice and you call that sickening. The masses will be deceived. We're seeing it come to fruition everywhere now. I knew three people who died from taking this injection. You'd better wake up.
You better wake up, hotshot. How many people died from the virus who were not vaccinated, eh?

is that what tump told you?

We need to get James Bond on this right away. I wouldnt be surprised if Dr. No, SPECTRE, SMERSH, and Dr Evil will all involved in this conspiracy as well.
What Conspiracy Fool? All of this is well documented. NOTHING I SAID Is even controversial.

Dipshit, you are not educated enough to intelligently address this problem. You can neither argue the science nor the history of this current pathology.

Dipshit, you are not educated enough to intelligently address this problem. You can neither argue the science nor the history of this current pathology.
You're right. I plead ignorance on immunology and virology. Yet you seem to think you are an expert, knowing even more than people that have studied it their entire lives. And all that from "doing your own research" from crackpots on the internet.

You're right. I plead ignorance on immunology and virology. Yet you seem to think you are an expert, knowing even more than people that have studied it their entire lives. And all that from "doing your own research" from crackpots on the internet.
Cocksuck, badger2 posts the work of a hell of a lot of scientists. Fuck You POS.

Cocksuck, badger2 posts the work of a hell of a lot of scientists. Fuck You POS.
dude you are on your badger2 screen name. You forget to get on your other screen name before posting that? Or are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person now? What a dumb piece of shit.

Forum List

Back