Biden says 97%, 98% must get vaccinated before things can return to normal

BIG PHARMA has to make sure they get their BILLIONS AND BILLIONS in taxpayer theft revenue.

325 million vaccinations with multiple boosters as well?

LEFTIES COMMIES ARE NOW IN LEAGUE WITH BIG BUSINESS.

Yes, the Vaccine Wars are surely about to heat up. How hot will they burn? I suppose that depends on how far Americans are willing to go to save their children and themselves from going up the chimney . . .

So the pandemic will be a personal windfall of cash for those invested in or working for BIG PHARMA?

Seems FAIR. :laughing0301:

Biden says 97%, 98% must get vaccinated before things can return to normal​

Where is the science for that number? As I recall, I saw somewhere that most all vaccines never get much above 85-90%. 98% is probably an unattainable figure, so what Covid Joe is really saying is don't ever expect things to go back normal with him around.

BTW, good for you, Joe, brave man, was like the first person in the country to get a booster shot! Our fearless leader!

Last edited:
If this goes on for many more months and years, the men and women who refuse this will be trying to survive moving around the nation and other nations. Being denied basic living from the empowered statists as they try to eke out a living. For beliefs. For not trusting the globalists. For not trusting the lies over the years. For not trusting the people who they elected who sold them out. There may be outlets to live. But the comforts may change from a much more authoritarian system where Prog broads who would die in a week in survival are more important then men who are in shape and can take care of their own. And all of the ways of a culture are based on that. You Prog ladies. Keep doing it. You are pure vengeance on the asses who screwed with people on all sides. Keep it up. And make more laws to screw people over for sueveillance. Its the l.c.i. way.

Where is the science for that number? As I recall, I saw somewhere that most all vaccines never get much about 85-90%. 98% is probably an unattainable figure, so what Covid Joe is really saying is don't ever expect things to go back normal with him around.

BTW, good for you, Joe, brave man, was like the first person in the country to get a booster shot! Our fearless leader!

He is talking out of his ass....he is taking care of the BIG PHARMA donors.

If this goes on for many more months and years, the men and women who refuse this will be trying to survive moving around the nation and other nations. Being denied basic living from the empowered statists as they try to eke out a living. For beliefs. For not trusting the globalists. For not trusting the lies over the years. For not trusting the people who they elected who sold them out. There may be outlets to live. But the comforts may change from a much more authoritarian system where Prog broads who would die in a week in survival are more important then men who are in shape and can take care of their own. And all of the ways of a culture are based on that. You Prog ladies. Keep doing it. You are pure vengeance on the asses who screwed with people on all sides. Keep it up. And make more laws to screw people over for sueveillance. Its the l.c.i. way.

That wasnt light reading. :clap:

How far back is Biden setting the Dem party?

One thing I love is that he is so far gone...it makes it so obvious when our left wing friends PRETEND he is fine.

So get vaccinated and we can return to normal, then it’s get the booster and we can get back to normal, then who knows what’s next to get back to normal. What about the statement follow the science, follow the numbers? The numbers and percentages indicate otherwise.
So if you received the vaccination then your not a transmitter and will not suffer the full effects of the virus, however, if you are one of the smaller than small percentage that do get the virus post vaccination the effects will be mild, how can that be? unless you have compromising health issues. Now the “science”, Dr Fu Han says you need the booster or we will never get back to normal, furthermore, it’s all those Republicans and independents fault that everyone needs the booster. So the act of exercising ones right not to trust “the science” in the first place and not get vaccinated translates into a case that “the science” is nothing more than BS, manipulation of numeric data, used as a means to scare you into abdicating your rights and freedoms in the name of “the science” talk about a major cluster F.
I am vaccinated, will not accept the booster, choose to follow the numbers and percentages, most importantly willing to accept the consequences as with those that have not been vaccinated.
One final question that puzzles me, if one is vaccinated they can not transmit the virus, according to “the science”, so is it not safe to assume the likelihood of those not vaccinated being infected would be drastically reduced?
I know there are those that possess esteemed knowledge, on this web site, that can enlighten me and look forward to reading what you have to say.

Where is the science for that number? As I recall, I saw somewhere that most all vaccines never get much above 85-90%. 98% is probably an unattainable figure, so what Covid Joe is really saying is don't ever expect things to go back normal with him around.

Exactly; things will never get back to normal...

...as long as Democrats have power.

Problem is… if you listen to the video… Biden didn’t say that.

Go ahead

Listen to it

So get vaccinated and we can return to normal, then it’s get the booster and we can get back to normal, then who knows what’s next to get back to normal. What about the statement follow the science, follow the numbers? The numbers and percentages indicate otherwise.
So if you received the vaccination then your not a transmitter and will not suffer the full effects of the virus, however, if you are one of the smaller than small percentage that do get the virus post vaccination the effects will be mild, how can that be? unless you have compromising health issues. Now the “science”, Dr Fu Han says you need the booster or we will never get back to normal, furthermore, it’s all those Republicans and independents fault that everyone needs the booster. So the act of exercising ones right not to trust “the science” in the first place and not get vaccinated translates into a case that “the science” is nothing more than BS, manipulation of numeric data, used as a means to scare you into abdicating your rights and freedoms in the name of “the science” talk about a major cluster F.
I am vaccinated, will not accept the booster, choose to follow the numbers and percentages, most importantly willing to accept the consequences as with those that have not been vaccinated.
One final question that puzzles me, if one is vaccinated they can not transmit the virus, according to “the science”, so is it not safe to assume the likelihood of those not vaccinated being infected would be drastically reduced?
I know there are those that possess esteemed knowledge, on this web site, that can enlighten me and look forward to reading what you have to say.
All sorts of “errors” in what you posted

Forum List

Back