Do Americans go on all day sessions or is it a welsh thing ?

Thats a shame. I bet you would be the life and soul of any party.

You might find this difficult to understand or believe, but it is actually possible to have fun, and to live worthwhile, productive, enjoyable life, without being a drunken asshole all the time.

What an utter, abject failure you must be in life, if you think you need to be drunk in order to face it.

An all day sesh is a male bonding thing.
A group of you go drinking all day without the wife and much fun ensues,
You meet for breakfast in the morning. Have a few beers and a fry up.
Some of you play a game of pool while others study the racing papers.

And then you drink beer all day and evening until you are senseless.

The level of activity drops during the day other than a quick trip to the bookie next to the pub.

At some point you might call in the chippy to refuel. There is always a fight. You end up back home in the early hours full of love and not understanding how the wife can resist you.

Its a key part of our culture and seperates the men from the boys.

We have a work ethic here. So no.

Thats [sic] harsh. We arent [sic] shooting each other over parking spaces like you .

Neither are we.

I guess it's not so hard to see why you can't understand why we respect the right to keep and bear arms. You're obviously so deeply irresponsible and unstable that you could clearly not be trusted with weapons, and you seem to assume that Americans are like you, that way.

No, the vast majority of us are nothing like you.

Most of us even know how to use apostrophes.

An all day sesh is a male bonding thing.
A group of you go drinking all day without the wife and much fun ensues,
You meet for breakfast in the morning. Have a few beers and a fry up.
Some of you play a game of pool while others study the racing papers.

And then you drink beer all day and evening until you are senseless.

The level of activity drops during the day other than a quick trip to the bookie next to the pub.

At some point you might call in the chippy to refuel. There is always a fight. You end up back home in the early hours full of love and not understanding how the wife can resist you.

Its a key part of our culture and seperates the men from the boys.

Personally I prefer my "all day sessions" when I am camping. I get into less trouble. Now though, it ends up being morning beer on through to the afternoon. Then I take a nap for an hour or two. Then round 2 can go until after midnight. Unless, of course, I break out the rye whiskey.

One clue about how much fun our camping trips are, we camp with a group of folks. The beach trips will bring 25 or 30 people. Mountain trips about half that or less. We call ourselves "Camp Drunkalot".

Thats harsh. We arent shooting each other over parking spaces like you .
No but you are knifing each other.

Are all Brit men this immature and irresponsible?

I am under the impression that even among the British, as low as they set the bar in general, that the Welsh are pretty much bottom-of-the-line.

The examples that Tainted Tommy sets, here, certainly do not do anything to disabuse us of that impression.

Personally I prefer my "all day sessions" when I am camping. I get into less trouble. Now though, it ends up being morning beer on through to the afternoon. Then I take a nap for an hour or two. Then round 2 can go until after midnight. Unless, of course, I break out the rye whiskey.

One clue about how much fun our camping trips are, we camp with a group of folks. The beach trips will bring 25 or 30 people. Mountain trips about half that or less. We call ourselves "Camp Drunkalot".
Sounds good. It has to be done

Neither are we.

I guess it's not so hard to see why you can't understand why we respect the right to keep and bear arms. You're obviously so deeply irresponsible and unstable that you could clearly not be trusted with weapons, and you seem to assume that Americans are like you, that way.

No, the vast majority of us are nothing like you.

Most of us even know how to use apostrophes.
Im glad you are not like me. I would cry if there was any resemblance you wierdo fuck.

Forum List

Back