Do African Americans Hate Israel???

Many older black people dislike Israel and the Zionist Jews who run that apartheid nation.

Because they still remember the old racist apartheid South Africa that had an almost worldwide embargo against it.

Yet, the only nation that still continued to trade with apartheid South Africa and sell them weapons was Israel.
and are blacks in south africa doing better now???

Yes, they are doing much better now that they are Free :cool:
free to rape rob and starve!!!blacks are the only animals on earth that are worse off when they get their own way...blacks in America should be glad that they can rape,rob,and kill each other on full stomachs instead of doing it while half starved in Africa!!and these are facts you can not refute!!!

After listening to many of the African Americans spout their defense of Islam over Israel and Judaism it is easy to come to the conclusion that in Israels war against terrorism blacks side with the muslims !!

I dont know about the majority of blacks but how do you explain the blacks in Israel?
there aren't very damn many !! and i will tell you this... black leaders in this country are constantly speaking out against Israel !! I do realize that a very very very small % of blacks defend Israels right to exist but the vast majority defend Islams attack against Israel !!

Last edited:
I have no problem with Israel, they are the most stable country in the Middle East and our best ally there, and their women are smoking hot.

Do African Americans Hate Israel???

I suspect most don't even think about Israel.

Nor do most white Americans. Actually, most white conservatives aren't even sophisticated enough to "hate Israel" -- that's a pretty advanced level of political consciousness. Most white conservatives just spout the "it's the only democracy in the middle east" vomit, backgrounded by this vague and weird belief about the second coming requiring Israel to exist. Most white liberals are too chickenshit to oppose Jews.

The only exception to this are a few brave and ballsy left-wingers who aren't actually "anti-Semitic" but are repulsed by Israel's treatment of Palestinians, and a few marginalized hardcore rightwingers like me who loathe the fact that the Jews manage to simultaneously 1) oppose all forms of white group consciousness in the U.S. and 2) support all forms of Jewish group consciousness, including Israel. And never mind the fucking billions we WASTE, just so we can enjoy the occasional Muslim attack.

So blacks? Former Sec. of Agriculture Earl Butz said it best: the only thing a black man cares about is loose shoes, tight pussy and a warm place to shit. Israel's way too esoteric.

I don't believe in the rapture so I don't have a problem with Israel or Jews, unlike Evangelical Christians who have a rancher/cattle mentality towards Israel and Jews. Just as the rancher has to care, provide and protect his cattle prior to their slaughter; so do the Evangelical Christians have to care, provide and protect their "cattle" to make it to market. The rancher and the Evangelical Christians will both be rewarded for the care of their herds, or so they think.

Great post.

But to answer the racist nutbar o/p's question...

traditionally blacks and jews had a very close relationship. martin luther king, jr., was a huge supporter of israel and understood that jews worked their butts off for civil rights. that relationship got tarnished a bit after the bakke decision. however, a huge percentage of the black population are christians who are very supportive of jews and israel.

i hope that helps.

traditionally blacks and jews had a very close relationship. martin luther king, jr., was a huge supporter of israel and understood that jews worked their butts off for civil rights. that relationship got tarnished a bit after the bakke decision. however, a huge percentage of the black population are christians who are very supportive of jews and israel.

i hope that helps.

I wouldn't bother Jillian, this idiot yidnar has it in his mind that Blacks hate Jews and thats all there is to it.

i hope that helps.
then why don't they denounce anti semetic rhetoric that their black leaders like Jackson ,Farrakhan,Malcolm x,Rev Right,and countless other simian leaders spout ??:eusa_eh:

Just how hopelessly brain dead, how mentally retarded must a black/hispanic american be to not notice the fact that Palestinians are treated in the same way they were treated in America for almost 200 years?

How can a black american see millions of palestinians herded into an ethnic enclave like Gaza prevented from returning to their places of origin in western Palestine without making an obvious connection with slavery in America?

How can a hispanic see that same sad spectacle and fail to notice the similarity between palestinians and thousands of Tejanos, Californios, etc... who lost their lands and endured decades of discrimination after the Texas Revolution?

It's a shame and a disgrace to see two ethnic groups that were historically dehumanised in the US turning into the dehumanisers themselves, dehumanising the arab people of Palestine.

Shame on them.

I'm reffering to the majority/minority (I really don't know) of blacks and hispanics who show simpathy towards the jewish racial dictatorship.

The ones who don't obviously deserve all my consideration.

José;4134695 said:
Just how hopelessly brain dead, how mentally retarded must a black/hispanic american be to not notice the fact that Palestinians are treated in the same way they were treated in America for almost 200 years?

How can a black american see millions of palestinians herded into an ethnic enclave like Gaza prevented from returning to their places of origin in western Palestine without making an obvious connection with slavery in America?

How can a hispanic see that same sad spectacle and fail to notice the similarity between palestinians and thousands of Tejanos, Californios, etc... who lost their lands and endured decades of discrimination after the Texas Revolution?

It's a shame and a disgrace to see two ethnic groups that were historically dehumanised in the US turning into the dehumanisers themselves, dehumanising the arab people of Palestine.

Shame on them.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

traditionally blacks and jews had a very close relationship.

Oy vey.

Jews and blacks are not natural friends. Jews do not like blacks -- at home, when nobody is listening, they call them "schvarze", basically, Yiddish for "******".

But they see value in blacks as a way to upend the even-more-hated white Christian. So, they promote miscegenation (the attorney who argued Loving v. Virginia was a Jew), forced integration (the clerks who wrote Brown v. Board were Jews), affirmative action (its father was Jewish) -- anything along those lines.

That's pretty much it. Jews see blacks as a tool to hurt whites.

Did you want the truth, or a Rick Perry speech?

Forum List

Back