Blacks Causing Problems In China Too (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpltcMJzHk&feature=player_embedded]Relations Tense Between Blacks and Chinese in Guangzhou - YouTube[/ame]

If you weren't such a racist shit-for-brains this might help you understand some other things that are passing over your head.

If you weren't such a racist shit-for-brains this might help you understand some other things that are passing over your head.
Fuck off.
Nearly every country that gets invaded by these parasites has major problems. Unfortunately, ( or planned ?), it works the way the establishment wants it to.

"Paracites" are cowardly little racist worms who seek to project their pathetic fears and insecurities on a world that they can't understand. Get back in the cave or grow the fuck up. One or the other.

• Banned
I'm sure the Chinese won't put up with the monkey people for long.

The refs wanted the Chinese team to win and helped their cause by calling fouls on the American team by a ratio of 2:1. After a while, frustration took over and a brawl happened.

I don't really think it had anything to do with race.

• Banned
The refs wanted the Chinese team to win and helped their cause by calling fouls on the American team by a ratio of 2:1. After a while, frustration took over and a brawl happened.

I think you should watch the video.

"Paracites" are cowardly little racist worms who seek to project their pathetic fears and insecurities on a world that they can't understand. Get back in the cave or grow the fuck up. One or the other.

One doesn't have to "hate" a race to acknowledge it has problems.

I like Allen West, I like Herman Cain - I don't like the other 60%-70% of black folks that cause problems.

I don't believe my race (Sicilian) is superior to another... However as an individual I am superior to ghetto trash of any color. It just so happens there are a lot of black folks who are ghetto trash.

There are plenty of black folks that would agree with me on that.

You want to see a racist??

Here is a racist....

Janeane Garofalo Wonders if Herman Cain Paid to Run by Racists | Video | TheBlaze.com

She's basically saying all blacks must vote democrat or they're retarded.

So pretty much she believes the democrats hold blacks like slaves.

American-International-Relocation1.png

international-relocation-china.jpg

Which countries are Americans relocating to the most? Relocation

Whites moving to China won't be treated any better. Why? Because they are not Chinese. Let's see what happens when the Chinese economy tanks and they want to move back here. Should be interesting.

The Chinese officiating appears to be a form of affirmative action, to even out the playing field.....I can't blame the Americans for being pissed.

The Chinese officiating appears to be a form of affirmative action, to even out the playing field.....I can't blame the Americans for being pissed.
Watch the video, you will see something else.

For racists everything always has to do with race. Their fear rules their so-called lives and colors (!) their preceptions.

For racists everything always has to do with race. Their fear rules their so-called lives and colors (!) their preceptions.
black men abandon their children!!!ape like negroid males are the worst fathers on earth!!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back