DNC trolls Trump/ Youngkin with plane carrying banner near Mar-a-Lago

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Heheh! :D

• Virginia GOP gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin has attempted to distance himself from Donald Trump.
  • The Democratic National Committee has mocked Trump about this by flying a plane with a banner near Mar-a-Lago.

The Democratic National Committee flew a plane near Trump's Florida resort Mar-a-Lago, carrying a banner that read, "why won't Youngkin let Trump campaign in VA?"

They used a plane? Damn, this is one going to really hurt Trump. I dont what the plane banner says (since its cropped out of the pic), but this devastating attack from the DNC is going to be tough to recover from. Just when you think the DNC are a bunch of retards, they pull off an amazing plan like this!

Last edited:

• Virginia GOP gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin has attempted to distance himself from Donald Trump.
  • The Democratic National Committee has mocked Trump about this by flying a plane with a banner near Mar-a-Lago.

The Democratic National Committee flew a plane near Trump's Florida resort Mar-a-Lago, carrying a banner that read, "why won't Youngkin let Trump campaign in VA?"

why wouldn’t the dems do that? it’s not like they run washington and a clue what they are doing there….while millions of Americans are suffering from massive hyperinflation, skyrocketing gas, massive shortages, and ships await to be unloaded in Cali…the dems decide hey let’s waste time and money on this…it’s why we won after all…to appease the cultist

They used a plane? Damn, this is one going to really hurt Trump. I dont what the plane banner says (since its cropped out of the pic), but this devastating attack from the DNC is going to be tough to recover from. Just when you think the DNC are a bunch of retards, they pull off an amazing plan like this!

You really are that stupid ain't ya?

"why won't Youngkin let Trump campaign in VA?"

My God, you're going to lose in Virginia! LOL

It'll hurt him as much as when people chant 'fuck Biden at sporting events.

why wouldn’t the dems do that? it’s not like they run washington and a clue what they are doing there….while millions of Americans are suffering from massive hyperinflation, skyrocketing gas, massive shortages, and ships await to be unloaded in Cali…the dems decide hey let’s waste time and money on this…it’s why we won after all…to appease the cultist

You won? I must have missed that. Donnie is the first POTUS to lose the White House, Senate and House after their first term in the last century. :)

My God, you're going to lose in Virginia! LOL

7660e312b54a4231157ad1ef54f9bfd3.jpg

5qmws1.gif

The dumbest motherfucker in this whole equation is the liberal dipshit who decided this would be an intelligent use of funds...

Or.......................................you can choose the candidate for governor that wants to keep parents from having a say in school curriculum.

If I were DNC I'd be putting as much money into propping up McAuliffe as I possibly could as opposed to wasting it on a juvenile taunt in Florida seeing as how Youngkin has the momentum in the race.

If I were DNC I'd be putting as much money into propping up McAuliffe as I possibly could as opposed to wasting it on a juvenile taunt in Florida seeing as how Youngkin has the momentum in the race.
Democrats know the election is fortified/Rigged but they have to act like mcauliffe might lose to give the election credibility.

If mcauliffe loses, ill be shocked

They should buy land near his property and build windmills.

I heard he was pissed off about plans to build them near his golf course in Scotland.

A left wing Yahoo op-ed by somebody named Alia Shoaib? Is that the best the crazy angry left can do these days? It beats talking about Biden anyway.

A left wing Yahoo op-ed by somebody named Alia Shoaib? Is that the best the crazy angry left can do these days? It beats talking about Biden anyway.
Yep. And the fact that the lying left is scared to death of Donald J Trump. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back