DNC Pitifully Begs for Donations

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Here's what I've seen on YouTube recently just in the last few days...a whole spate of ads featuring Charles Schumer and some enormous black woman whose name I don't know, asking for money.
And I recently got a fund raising letter from Ice Cream Nan Pelosi also pleading for my money. I recently sent a donation to The Woodson Center, a moderate black organization, and apparently they sold my name
to Pelosi. I forgive them for that.

Why does any of this matter? Because it looks like democrat money sources are drying up. The big donors can smell an ass stomping a mile away and don't want to throw their millions away on a cognitively impaired clown like Joe "Cornpop" Biden.
Follow the money. Where it's going and not going.

I wonder how many Republican ads they have spent on Youtube have been banned?

Here's what I've seen on YouTube recently just in the last few days...a whole spate of ads featuring Charles Schumer and some enormous black woman whose name I don't know, asking for money.
And I recently got a fund raising letter from Ice Cream Nan Pelosi also pleading for my money. I recently sent a donation to The Woodson Center, a moderate black organization, and apparently they sold my name

Why does any of this matter? Because it looks like democrat money sources are drying up. The big donors can smell an ass stomping a mile away and don't want to throw their millions away on a cognitively impaired clown like Joe "Cornpop" Biden.

Where are Big Labor and the Teachers Unions? Why don't they just raise dues to help out Sleepy Joe? Unless they figure it would just be throwing money away?

In the past 3 presidential races, the democrooks spent a billion dollars each time. They managed to get an incompetent meat puppet elected twice for that price, but the billion wasn't enough to get the sociopath hag across the finish line. This time around it looks like Biden will get far less than a billion dollars, and Trump won with half that last time. I'm hoping that at some point the billionaire donor class starts sending money to the green nazis or the CPUSA because the democrooks squander it. I'd love nothing more than to see the collectivist wing of our political spectrum fractionalized. The green turds have to be tired of the democrooks pandering to the MMGW hoax, but never actually destroying the economy in order to "solve" the problem. The hard core commies can't actually get Bernie through a nomination and the billionaire donor class does not want Queen ANTIFA's minions to actually gain the sort of power where they can actually "eat the rich".

Of course you know the mooselimbs hate both the jews and the fudge packers, and plentry of union dues paying blue collar workers aren't trying to get disarmed by bed wetters like Beta O'Dorke. It's a clusterfuck of Anti-American turds in one bed and it can't contain all of these parasites for long.

I'm sure Biden will be working his Chinese connections. His coke snorting, whore mongering son was
given a do nothing job at the Bank of China and Slow Joe has come out in public making many pro
China comments, just like he always has.

If you love the globe's number one criminal nation be sure to vote for Joe. Xi Jinping
will look favorably on you.
You may get a soft job at the work camps....right next to Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back