Video: Clinton campaign and DNC incite violence at Trump rallies

Leftist fanatics, doesn't it worry you that your side has been deliberately lying about what Republicans did? And blaming the Democrats' own violence on Republicans to influence an otherwise-honest election?

Do you even believe that the American people should know the truth about each candidate so they can make the best decision?
what lie? intentionally provoking a response is not a lie.

do you need a safe space??
I'm not a volatile and violent trump supporter, which means i can handle disagreement without throwing punches

so can I. my war's over

Leftist fanatics, doesn't it worry you that your side has been deliberately lying about what Republicans did? And blaming the Democrats' own violence on Republicans to influence an otherwise-honest election?

Do you even believe that the American people should know the truth about each candidate so they can make the best decision?

I'm not a volatile and violent trump supporter, which means i can handle disagreement without throwing punches

so can I. my war's over
good. then you aren't one of the psychopaths that were targeted. huzzah.

so can I. my war's over

im still voting Trump. ok with you??

so can I. my war's over

i wish you wouldnt, but that's your choice.

but as for 'ok' with me... guess that depends on how you define 'ok'

but since you are voting trump you must have a very loose definition for what is considered 'ok'

for instance, i would say that bragging about sexual.assault is not ok, but you must be fine with it.

so can I. my war's over

but since you are voting trump you must have a very loose definition for what is considered 'ok'

for instance, i would say that bragging about sexual.assault is not ok, but you must be fine with it.

sexual.assault is all about him right??

bill-clinton-look.jpg

They admitted they disrupted Trump rallies,and they got fired because they became a liability since they couldnt resist bragging about being scum.

Which rally (rallies) did they disrupt? Who directed them to do so? Was Clinton or top campaign staff informed? Is there video of the actual disruption? Who exactly perpetrated the disruption?

You can't answer those questions? Gee whiz!!

Good lord you people are willing to throw all common sense and decency out the window to cover for hillary.
You realize it's people like you who are going to cause real Americans to say enough right?

Real Americans? As if you are and I am not? Fool.

What will you do what you say "enough"? Cry about a James O'Keefe video on the Internet? Something else? Got anything in mind?

Can you answer even one of the questions? If not....fuck off.
2 dems have been let go. If they were innocent why were they fired?

They weren't innocent. They are a couple of sleaze balls who shot off their mouths and got caught by your sleaze ball. They got canned. Pretty much the end of the story. You have evidence that there are at least two sleaze ball democrats. Good for you.

Your problem......you can't stop where the evidence stops. You will make unsubstantiated claims about how this video proves that Hillary is dirty. You can't help yourself. You are an idiot.
Investigative reporting is not sleezeball.
Remember Jimmy Cawters grandson and Mitt Romney.

so can I. my war's over

bill-clinton-look.jpg
Dayum, that's a creepy pic.

so can I. my war's over

bill-clinton-look.jpg
trump is the only candidate bragging about it.

also clinton did not assault anyone

so can I. my war's over

bill-clinton-look.jpg

Trump is denying it because those women were pro Hillary. documented.

Clinton did not assault anyone?? call us when your spaceship lands

bill-clinton-look.jpg

trump bragged about assaulting women. there is tape.

there are allegations of clinton assaulting women, just as there are allegations trump has. still, in all the time that bill clinton has been in the public eye there has been no proof

bill-clinton-look.jpg

there are allegations of clinton assaulting women, just as there are allegations trump has. still, in all the time that bill clinton has been in the public eye there has been no proof

dead men tell no tales right........... can you prove he didn't ??

bill-clinton-look.jpg

dead men tell no tales right??
and conspiracy nuts tell plenty.

let us know when you reach adulthood and can actually discuss reality

bill-clinton-look.jpg

dead men tell no tales right??
and conspiracy nuts tell plenty.

let us know when you reach adulthood and can actually discuss reality

OK but im not holding you up to the drinking fountain anymore

Back to the subject:
James O'Keefe has produced a video in which Democrat operatives can be seen freely admitting they planted paid personnel at Republican rallies and events, to heckle Trump and other Republicans, start fights, tell lies, and then blame the results on Republicans instead of themselves.

Paid by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, they provide "plausible deniability", in that the Clintons and DNC can claim they never heard of any of this and had nothing to do with it.

See the video and transcripts from it at the link.

Prepare to hear the usual leftists on this forum, insist that O'Keefe is not credible. Despite the fact that it's not O'Keefe talking on the video, it's the Democrats' consultants themselves describing what they do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

bill-clinton-look.jpg

produce the tape. the Clinton's settled out of court because of the publicity

2 dems have been let go. If they were innocent why were they fired?
What's really silly, is that while at least two complete organizations were set up and have been running for many years according to the Democrats on the video, for the express purpose of disrupting Republican efforts, lying about them, misleading the voters etc. etc..... now the Dems are trying to pretend that firing two people made it all better. As if the organizations themselves are gone, or have totally changed their purposes. Maybe they are selling Girl Scout cookies now?

How ridiculous. The two who were fired, were probably replaced before the ink was dry on the pink slips. The Democrats fully intend to keep doing what they have been doing, however duplicitous or illegal. Getting caught, didn't make the slightest difference to them. Nothing has changed. But the Dems are trying hard to pretend that firing two people, made some difference.

In other words, they are simply lying even further.

Not much mention of this in the corrupt MSM. Gee, go figure? But Democrats have already committed violent acts during this election.
And we keep finding out about more and more violent acts. The media has claimed they must be Republicans' fault since they happen at Trump rallies. But now we see video recordings where high Democrat officials admit, "Yeah, that was us."

Forum List

Back