DNC Chairwoman Caught Lying

That's not news! It will be news when she is caught telling the truth!

I don't see where she was caught lying in the article.

She offered to flip-flop on her anti-medical marijuana position in exchange for a critic stopping his attacks against her.

It's incredibly sleazy, and shows she has no principles, but that is not lying. This kind of backroom horse trading is a daily occurrence on The Hill.

Wasserman-Schultz flat out lies and her fellow Democrats call her out.

It's very early but her lies about Rubio and now this. It could hurt her chances of taking Rubio's Senate seat.

Debbie s damage control - Marc Caputo - POLITICO

This kind of old though. We talked about it before. I really dislike this woman. I'm less concerned over the medical marijuana issue and more concerned by how this went down. I don't want to read anymore finger pointing tweets about the slime ball crap on the Republicans if, as a Democrat, you're doing the same shit.

She offered to flip-flop on her anti-medical marijuana position in exchange for a critic stopping his attacks against her.

It's incredibly sleazy, and shows she has no principles, but that is not lying. This kind of backroom horse trading is a daily occurrence on The Hill.
You have to go back some--
Debbie Wasserman Schultz denies Politico report she offered to drop opposition to medical marijuana if a major pro-pot activist dropped his criticism of her - Sun Sentinel

She opened her mouth again?

Actually the only source I saw speaking in the article was a third party doing a "he said she said". That's why I'm asking the OP to quote the "lie" he put in his title.

I guess he's working on that. We're still waiting.

Where's the "lie" at? Can you quote it?

If the whore offers to sell her vote to Morgan for a blurb, then was she lying about being against Medical Pot or would she be lying about supporting it?

You can't be truthful on two, diametrically opposed viewpoints.

Of course, an intelligent Patriotic Conservative would understand that

You?

Not so much

Debbie Wasserman Schultz denies Politico report she offered to drop opposition to medical marijuana if a major pro-pot activist dropped his criticism of her - Sun Sentinel
Ah. The pot thickens. Pun intended.

Much hilarity should ensue when the email chain is released into the wild.

Where's the "lie" at? Can you quote it?

If the whore offers to sell her vote to Morgan for a blurb, then was she lying about being against Medical Pot or would she be lying about supporting it?

You can't be truthful on two, diametrically opposed viewpoints.

Of course, an intelligent Patriotic Conservative would understand that

You?

Not so much

Read above -- he posted the wrong article.

DUMBASS.

Ah. The pot thickens. Pun intended.

Much hilarity should ensue when the email chain is released into the wild.

With that, I'm going to get a snack.

Forum List

Back