DNC chairman Tom Perez wants to disenfranchise 71 million Trump voters

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Well, I often said when I was out on the campaign stump, Steve, that our goals are to defeat Trump and to defeat Trumpism. Defeating Trump required 270 electoral votes or more, and we succeeded in that. Defeating Trumpism is a longer-term challenge because Trumpism predates Trump. And I would argue that Trumpism and some of the underlying challenges there in no small measure may date back 400 years. And we need to understand that. And I can think of no better person to lead that challenge than the president-elect. He is a uniter.

That pretty much sums up the liberal goal of creating a one-party dictatorship in America

Mac1958, OldLady and the other bidenites posting here must be do proud that Petes has laid out the lefts agenda so clearly

Well, I often said when I was out on the campaign stump, Steve, that our goals are to defeat Trump and to defeat Trumpism. Defeating Trump required 270 electoral votes or more, and we succeeded in that. Defeating Trumpism is a longer-term challenge because Trumpism predates Trump. And I would argue that Trumpism and some of the underlying challenges there in no small measure may date back 400 years. And we need to understand that. And I can think of no better person to lead that challenge than the president-elect. He is a uniter.

That pretty much sums up the liberal goal of creating a one-party dictatorship in America

Mac1958, OldLady and the other bidenites posting here must be do proud that Petes has laid out the lefts agenda so clearly

Oh c'mon. Republicans would love a one party system.
Getting rid of the cancer that is Trumpism is a good thing.
Maybe we can all go back to getting along.

Getting rid of the cancer that is Trumpism is a good thing.
Maybe we can all go back to getting along.
There's not much of a difference in results between establishment Ds and Rs.

There is no danger of that

in our country the smartest conservatives join the private sector while the smartest liberals become lifelong government welfare babies

and they are not to be taken lightly

It's partisan politics, per usual. Why do you suddenly find it strange or creating a dictatorship to have the goal of changing minds? Since I'm not a Dem, that's all just more expected talk from either party.

Then why are you claiming it?
You asked how Perez was going to achieve his dream of no poser or influence for trump voters

and I replied that Perez does not say how he plans to do it

do try go keep up

In what way?
Tell me why I want my tax dollars to go to other nations when US citizens are starving.

I missed when Trump stopped all foreign aid.
He stopped giving to nations that voted against the US in the UN.

And the ones that didn't?

Since I'm not a Dem, that's all just more expected talk from either party.
You voted dem and that makes you responsible for everything they say and do

Defeating trumpism means what it says

trump voters must be overcome and rendered powerless

In what way?
What the fuck is he saying?

From the link..

And I would argue that Trumpism and some of the underlying challenges there in no small measure may date back 400 years.

How is that disenfranchising anyone?
This is like the potato..

400 years did you read it?

How is that disenfranchising anyone?

In what way?
Tell me why I want my tax dollars to go to other nations when US citizens are starving.

I missed when Trump stopped all foreign aid.
He stopped giving to nations that voted against the US in the UN.

And the ones that didn't?
I honestly don't know.
I know Trump sent less and wanted to only give money when we got something in return on our investment.

Forum List

Back