Zone1 DL Hughley Calls The Black Population Unsuccessful

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Seems to me like he's being racist against his own race. Just because the crime rate of the black population is higher than the white population doesn't mean that black people haven't been successful. Yet nobody is going to dare to call a black person a racist.

But whites coommit more crimes.

Seems to me like he's being racist against his own race. Just because the crime rate of the black population is higher than the white population doesn't mean that black people haven't been successful. Yet nobody is going to dare to call a black person a racist.

Brandon Tatum. He's a loser but whites will pay good money to listen to a sellout.

Seems like Tatum took what Hugley said out of context and you lied about what Hughley said.

But whites coommit more crimes.
But blacks are more LIKELY to commit crimes. Even Jesse Jackson admittrd that when he’s walking alone down the street at night and someone is behind him, he’s relieved when he turns around and it’s a white guy.

Clearly, your sociology degree didn’t involve a basic statistics course.

Forum List

Back