DJ posts stealth pics of Obama’s ‘epic’ birthday party — before being forced to delete them

The party was outdoors. You do know the difference between "indoors" and "outdoors", right?
It was a three day party, ended with a brunch, of course no masks. I'm actually glad to see it, because when any of you loons demean anyone for not wearing a mask. I just tell you Obama said I don't have to and you made excuses for him.

The obvious question….. why were the people that took the pictures told to take them down and delete them? Please don’t anyone insult intelligence by saying “it was a privacy issue”. If they do, who believes that besides the Democrat sheeple who are told what to believe?
Barry Racebait figured out it looked bad to be maskless plus carrying on with close contact so as is libbie protocol, the truth had to be obliterated and a more friendly feelings dialogue was ordered to replace it.

No he didn't.

ummm, yeah, he DID!

Yahoo News Video

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain desegregation policies would cause his kids to grow up 'in a racial jungle'​

July 15, 2019

In this article:

• Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States

Explore the topics mentioned in this article

Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing increased scrutiny over his record on busing and racial issues, and this week old comments resurfaced in which he said, in 1977, that non-"orderly" racial integration policies would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle."

No their families cried when they took a dirt nap. What happened to the rally to honor the late Herman Cain?
You mad about Hunter thinking you and Obama are nig@ers? Lol, and you support that family. Personally I think of you as a human, an ignorant one. But you have your rights to be happy. Regardless of where you come from.

So in the eyes of a Trump Humper cutting a deal is equal to Not Guilty.
Ben Carson was my choice over Trump so I am not exactly a Trump Humper as you call it. Dr. Carson sticks to facts and so do I. In the eyes of the Court, Not Guilty. What about Biden’s “racial jungle”? Why did he have to use “jungle” in the context of his kids going to school with Black kids? That’s a dog whistle.

You mad about Hunter thinking you and Obama are nig@ers? Lol, and you support that family. Personally I think of you as a human, an ignorant one. But you have your rights to be happy. Regardless of where you come from.
Jnoknowgood what are you babbling about, why do you think black folks are going to support a known racist like Trump. A man who calls NFL players mothers bitches, a man who mocks other veterans service, a cowardly draft dodger, etc.

Jnoknowgood what are you babbling about, why do you think black folks are going to support a known racist like Trump. A man who calls NFL players mothers bitches, a man who mocks other veterans service, a cowardly draft dodger, etc.
Trump was loved by the liberals, till he left the plantation. Why do you stick up for a guy that thinks of you as a nig@er? Why don't you answer that?

Ben Carson was my choice over Trump so I am not exactly a Trump Humper as you call it. Dr. Carson sticks to facts and so do I.
Wasn't Carson the idiot who called slaves immigrants. He is the same idiot that said that the black family was strongest during slavery. I mean do I really need to go on.
In the eyes of the Court, Not Guilty. What about Biden’s “racial jungle”? Why did he have to use “jungle” in the context of his kids going to school with Black kids? That’s a dog whistle.
Just as bad, but Trump has a history of racial garbage as recently as 2019.

Wasn't Carson the idiot who called slaves immigrants. He is the same idiot that said that the black family was strongest during slavery. I mean do I really need to go on.

Just as bad, but Trump has a history of racial garbage as recently as 2019.
Do you consider yourself clean, articulate and mainstream? By Biden’s words, that is the criteria he uses to assess Blacks and that Barack Obama was the first Black that he met to meet that criteria. Biden has told Blacks in the 2016 Election that if Blacks voted Republican they would be put back in chains and he told Blacks to not vote for him would mean that they are not Black enough.

Among other Democrat candidates, There is no way Biden is your top choice to be President. I would only defend him or prop him up so much if I were Black and had such blind loyalty to Democrats.

Forum List

Back