DJ posts stealth pics of Obama’s ‘epic’ birthday party — before being forced to delete them

Do you consider yourself clean, articulate and mainstream? By Biden’s words, that is the criteria he uses to assess Blacks and that Barack Obama was the first Black that he met to meet that criteria. Biden has told Blacks in the 2016 Election that if Blacks voted Republican they would be put back in chains and he told Blacks to not vote for him would mean that they are not Black enough.

Among other Democrat candidates, There is no way Biden is your top choice to be President. I would only defend him or prop him up so much if I were Black and had such blind loyalty to Democrats.
Do I think the mothers of black NFL players are bitches?

Do I think my ancestors come from shithole countries?

Do I think POWs are less because they were captured?

Do I think the mothers of black NFL players are bitches?

Do I think my ancestors come from shithole countries?

Do I think POWs are less because they were captured?

Have you ever called someone in particular a “son of a bitch”? It’s an expression not meant to insult your mother or mothers of everyone in a particular race. I don’t know where your ancestors came from or what their countries were like back then so I can’t answer that question. I do know today there are many shit hole countries replete of corruption, rape, murder, poverty, and oppression. I think highly of all POWs because they were captured and maintained fierce loyalty to the United States even being tortured I. Some cases. How insulting to POWs when they see ingrates getting upset because someone displays an American Flag or wears a t shirt displaying an American Flag.

Forum List

Back