DJ posts stealth pics of Obama’s ‘epic’ birthday party — before being forced to delete them

m7.jpg

The obvious question….. why were the people that took the pictures told to take them down and delete them? Please don’t anyone insult intelligence by saying “it was a privacy issue”. If they do, who believes that besides the Democrat sheeple who are told what to believe?

The Gov't sued him over it, where have you been?

So, anyone can sue or be sued. A suit is an accusation. Did the lawsuit confirm that Trump explicitly said not to rent to Blacks? You voted for a guy who didn’t want his kids going to school with you.

This structure while temporary, looks pretty “indoors” to anyone wondering if the party was outdoors or indoors. If I had a similar yet much smaller structure with 50-60 maskless people in my Maryland suburb right now, I would be in trouble with the law. People would accuse me of ignoring science and endangering others. To which I would reply, “it is a sophisticated, vaccinated crowd”.
901EBD99-A551-4E4E-BC27-93012CA88352.jpeg

Severity among unvaccinated is irrelevant to the threat of transmission. Vaccinated are vulnerable. Fact.
Because Ct values are similary, vaccinated can also transmit it, but dont end up in hospital or dead.

just get vaccinated and you dont need concern.
So vaccinated people can gather unmasked in close proximity? You're good with that?
outdoors is ok, but indoors no.

Really? Did someone say you can't have a party?

Buncha fake crybabies around here. You guys aren't happy unless you are bawling like little babies.
Yes, ignoramus, they were saying no large groups, you must social distance, wear masks, provide proof of vaccination and other Commie BS. But, it's OK for Bath House Barry and his crew of freaks to have a huge super spreader event.

Effing lying, hypocrite Marxists.

Yes, ignoramus, they were saying no large groups, you must social distance, wear masks, provide proof of vaccination and other Commie BS. But, it's OK for Bath House Barry and his crew of freaks to have a huge super spreader event.

Effing lying, hypocrite Marxists.

Isn't it amazing how these Quisling toady's will twist themselves in knots to support their masters?

These people literally have no life of their own.

They truly are slaves, aren't they...

Forum List

Back